[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I didn't know that they would do the meet and greet with toey ans cheer.. I would prefer it if they were alone, we would have more moments from them!!
Thats what I thought too. Just NoNi will be much more fun because is them interacting with each other

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't know that they would do the meet and greet with toey ans cheer.. I would prefer it if they were alone, we would have more moments from them!!
I had the reaction as you when I got to know about this. All I can think about is less time for them like the segment will be divided into two. Maybe it's because we can't read thai but I think all this while, they have been promoting it like it's only for our NoNy.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love these fans video - NoNi are quite close and comfortable with each other, may be totally forget that Nychaa have a boyfriend..hahaha
but yes, Tono's mom seems to like Nychaa, she pulled Nychaa closer to Tono when they was on stage which is kinda cute. However, I adore Tono much more when he on his knees giving out sweets to the kids. He's so sweet

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I just came back from an 8-hours drive. The first thing I did is check ig for the fanmeet updates. U guys need to see Tono sing secret love for Nychaa. I almost died!!! Tono was already like I'm doing this much, interpret it as you like.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
https://twitter.com/tad_dy/status/886581840194056192 I'm literally Ron sitting between them, with heart eyes and all!

Tono flirting game is so strong today, you can literally feel it bouncing off your phone screen. Nychaa was so flushed and shy, lol not sure about any other day but he sure got her today in terms of making her heart skips at least a few beats faster !
Hahaha... she must be taken aback by Tono's boldness today. I was like :cheer::clap: the whole time while watching their interactions.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWnLt9MFF9h/

This has been my fav among all the sneak peaks Thai fans have posted today. His true feeling about their relationship.

Tono:
"There is one song came across my mind. It goes like this - I might not a sweet talker but I'm always sincere. I won't tell you that I love you, you'll have to see it through my action.

I think the love between us doesn't have to be lovers. In real life, Nychaa already have a good love life. And my duty is to love her a lot in drama."

You guys are right. He never said he just think of her as a little sister nor he deny liking her. It was always 'she has a boyfriend reason'. But I salute Tono for being a gentleman. As loyalty is what really matters to him, he respect Nychaa status as it is.

I really like this event, when the full fanvids are released, I might want to sub it to spread the NoNy love :angel10:. Anyone want to join?

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you @SPMxoxo97 !! I'll pm you the parts that I'm struggling to understand. Between you and me, I think you are better in understanding Thai. So it would be a great help.:thumbup:

I didn't know Ch3 were live during that event hahaha.. reading your post making me can't wait to watch full recording.

WHAT DID HE SAY HERE????
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWm34dlAp2u/

We need translaaaaatioooon!!!!
This is roughly what happened. Actually there are more from what he said in this vid. He is actually complimenting Cheer for giving him desserts. If you remember the story in 3zaap where Cheer pack him desserts because he didn't eat anything and have to go to his concert. He told the same story yesterday. And he said Nychaa was mad at him for that. Then Nychaa said "Yea, I never did anything right!" Nychaa then told him when Tono was sick, she share something for him to eat/drink. (I don't know what is the thing she's referring to, so can't give the name)

Then Tono start his flirting game:risas3:
He said "Yes, you share a lot of things with me, but you never share your heart with me"

The crowd go crazy over this but then Tono explain that if the fans like something like this, it's not hard for him (to say something sweet) but when today ended, there will be problems arise. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

JennieN

sarNie Adult

awesome quality ! i can literally watch Tono serenading Nychaa all day lol so many Fin moments
Lol I love at the end when they were about to go off stage and Tono was stacking the chair and somehow just carried down himself. Such as hard working man...love it...OMG - also, I watch a lot of clips from this meeting and I love how Tono interact with the fans. and the way he dance. Is just sooo cute...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
girl did you see when he dance to her during แอบรัก ? Nychaa was trying to give him some tissue wipe down his sweat and he kept teasing her by dancing to her, the crowd went nuts. he eventually put his head where the tissues were and let her wipe it down for him.... Tono seems so mature at time that we forget what a baby he is at time. lol suddenly remember Nychaa's "dek noi (little kid)"
yeah I saw that. He knows how to flirt. but then again, I think a man with that characteristics is cute though. With Tono, I mean, he mature a lot faster than other kids just because he dad passed away when he was just a kid so somehow I think he kinda skip that childhood and mature faster. Now that "little kid" just come out once a while so he can feel/know what it is like...i don't know..hahaha

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
The meet & greet seem so much fun! With Tono dancing and singing while looking into each other eyes. SO CUTEEEE :love::love::love::love: And did anyone know all the title of songs that Tono sings at the meet & greet?

matty

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! The Meet & Greet was :love::love::love: it had me giggling and smiling to my phone like a crazy person!!! I watched the live video of the meet & greet from Broadcast's IG (they only had side angles...the fans recording were better)...I like Toey and Cheer, but I felt like they were taking too much of my NoNi stage time and I pretty much tried to skip their part (don't want to offend any fans but I was in a NoNi moment and anytime one or the other is not on stage I really don't want to watch). There were so many swoon worthy moments for us fans...you guys are right...Tono has put the pedal to the medal this time!!! Talk about revving up our engine...I loved how it started with him being nervous and red faced to him being comfortable in his element performing! Some of my favorite parts were when Tono was "complaining" about Nycha...she said "P'No" in that tone of voice to stop...he stops and says, "In my life I only give into one women, my mom, but today I give into Nycha." :aaaaa: Don't remember the exact phrase. And of course the scene where he says she shares many things with him but not her heart :icon12:...and you know he was referring to "Itim" when he said there might be problems after the event so that should be enough...but the rest of his performance is definitely not what you call "enough" :risas3: There were many "subtle" references about her bf such as when he was talking about his character Mor Saran and that he didn't complete his schooling from Oxford :risas3:...or when he asked the audience to cheer for the "kon me jao kong" (someone who has an owner (bf/gf)) and was pointing at Nycha while saying that and singing! I also thought it was so cute when she surprised him with the ducks and said to keep it next to them when they perform! He asked the audience jokingly to not load the image onto IG and Nycha was like why are you embarrassed...I put alot of effort into it...and of course Tono says okay I'll keep it next to me forever!! :naughty2: Tono has made Nycha speechless and shy many times with his talk, teasing, serenading, and looking into her eyes! I loved almost every minute of them (I said almost because I pretty much tried to skip the game part with the fans because NoNi wasn't really interacting with each other).

There was a post on IG saying that the "Secret Love" song wasn't in the script but Tono wanted to surprise Nycha with it :p and he liked the post so maybe it's true!!!

I thought this clip was cute because Nycha said that Tono has promised that he'll get her a cake (like the 10lbs cake for P'Nong) like that for her birthday...promise of a man...he was like I haven't promised...and she grabs his hand to pinky swear with her!!! Too cute!!!

https://instagram.com/p/BWncL5tlr5U/

Last edited:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I thought this clip was cute becauseNycha said that Tono has promised that he'll get her a cake (like the 10lbs cake for P'Nong) like that for her birthday...promise of a man...he was like I haven't promised...and she grabs his hand to pinky swear with her!!! Toocute!!!

https://instagram.com/p/BWncL5tlr5U/
Hahaha.. and did u guys see how Tono was pretending to be serious but when Nychaa pull his pinky and said yeayyy he couldn't keep his straight face anymore:risas3:. He's losing to Nychaa always

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't think Tono is the one who want to replicate or getting attention referring to how sweet the other couples are or how a gentleman a guy is to a girl. He's more original meaning like if they both are happy then why do we have to do this and that. I don't think he's the flashy kinda guy. Maybe just like the song he said when he thinks of Nychha. "Don't have to be sweet but always sincere, don't have to say I love you bur just pay attention to the actions" I think is very fitting to the kinda guy Tono is

matty

sarNie Egg
Great quality of the talk, but there's more to it and the person hasn't upload the rest yet. This is great if we want to sub it, if anyone wants to help, let me know. Since my Thai isn't great or fluent, it would awesome to put all of our efforts together. Lol if there's anyone to spread this NoNi fever, let it be us!
My Thai isn't all that great either, but I'll help as much as I can. I would love to help spread the NoNi fever...I haven't had this happy, giddy feeling with a lakorn or couple to this extent in a very long time! Hopefully we can help keep the fever strong because after the honeymoon photo shoot I don't know if they'll have anything else together for awhile...their ques are full and who knows how long it'll be before they are available to do something together, especially a lakorn since that takes months to film!