[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

JoyFah

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing the photos of Tono with P'Ja. She is the sweetest person. She used to take photos for the Fan club but she hasn't been well the past year. It is great to see her smile again. I am glad so many of them came out to help. I can't wait to go back to Thailand.

matty

sarNie Egg
Awe! I love waking up to this!!! All the photos got me fangirling again! Thanks @SPMxoxo97 and I keep thinking "Tono and the Duck: Quack Quack" every time I see the band too!:) It just rolls off the tongue very well! I'm glad Nycha made it to support him! :icon12: The star tattoo on his right elbow has the number 6 (his lucky number) and P'Ja's name on it as a dedication to her when he found out she was sick! I remember seeing him explain his tattoos in a recent interview and I thought that was very sweet! I love reading all the comments...now I'm off to spend time obsessing over them on IG! :aaaaa:

Out of curiosity, why are some threads pinned at the top and some not. I see older lakorn threads pinned but I don't see much activity in those. Maybe @sarN or an admin can answer???

sarN

sarNie Granny
The one that pin are currently airing while the unpin are the upcoming lakorn, as for old lakorn still pinning because it's not move out yet to the finishes lakorn section lol

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling

I love this! Tonos fans was on full defense mode, taking Nychaa's side on everything. They even said that they came for Nychaa not for Tono lol my favorite part was when they said that Tono and Nychaa are like dad and daughter and Tono looks so done I can't! Also when the little girl said that Tono isn't handsome, his fans were like "Kids don't lie na p"

I also learned that the temple is probably the only place that you can put these two in where their arguing and bickering are minimized and be able to somewhat civilized like normal folks! Key words "MINIMIZED and SOMEWHAT "

Hahaha... even though I can't understand everything, it is still funny. The fans really teased him till he was speechless:risas3::risas3::risas3:
It seems like celebrities in Thai are really close to their fans, like know them personally. I wish I'm there. It seems so fun to be part of a fanclub.

Btw, is Tono sick? I think I heard Nychaa ask him if he is ok and she offered to take something for him. What is it?

The one that pin are currently airing while the unpin are the upcoming lakorn, as for old lakorn still pinning because it's not move out yet to the finishes lakorn section lol

Thanks @sarN. I must be spending too much time in the old lakorn session. :p All the ones at the top are all done. LOL

I love this! Tonos fans was on full defense mode, taking Nychaa's side on everything. They even said that they came for Nychaa not for Tono lol my favorite part was when they said that Tono and Nychaa are like dad and daughter and Tono looks so done I can't! Also when the little girl said that Tono isn't handsome, his fans were like "Kids don't lie na p"

I also learned that the temple is probably the only place that you can put these two in where their arguing and bickering are minimized and be able to somewhat civilized like normal folks! Key words "MINIMIZED and SOMEWHAT "
Even his MOM is on Nychaa's side. LOL

Hahaha... even though I can't understand everything, it is still funny. The fans really teased him till he was speechless:risas3::risas3::risas3:
It seems like celebrities in Thai are really close to their fans, like know them personally. I wish I'm there. It seems so fun to be part of a fanclub.

Btw, is Tono sick? I think I heard Nychaa ask him if he is ok and she offered to take something for him. What is it?
Oh that boy is tired. He stayed up late playing games. Everyone is teasing him about his game addition. LOL. The stuff he has is Ya Dom (sniffing medicine (not sure correct trans)..it's usually use for headaches and stuff)
Nychaa said she is a good girl and went to sleep at 11PM. hahaha . Brownie points from Tono fans for her. :p

It is really cute to see them so friendly with the fans. :icon12:

The merit photos are great!!! I love them and thank you for posting them @SPMxoxo97
I saw some of them on IG but where are you getting them? From FB? It's such good quality.

I love the one of Nychaa and Tono "almost" holding hands... and Tono's mom is holding her other hand. :love::love: Of course I love the one with NoNi and the moms too.

Nychaa seems so happy at this event. I give credit to Tono's fans. They are so funny and making Nychaa feel good while teasing Tono. Such a nice event.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
There are so much NoNi - what a good time to be alive. Tono is so cute. He needs to find a girlfriend so he don't have to play on his phone so much

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling

The cupids couples cameo in last night episode. Tono & Nychaa part is too short but Tono is cute stuffing his face like that. I keep on repeating that scene. He looks like a cute squirrel hahaha... I feel like looking at a different person when I watch Tono in lakorn because I'm already used to his short-shaved hair. I agree with Cheer when she said Tono look younger than his age, especially with longer hair.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love today episode just because More Saran and Milin are together..but is kinda weird because Boss Prem called all the girls and everybody was either at home and cooking and going out at night but someone Saran and Milin are in the daytime?? unless they are out of the country...hahaahah...but I was like why too short... I need more scenes or screen time of these two cutie pies!

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't know that they would do the meet and greet with toey ans cheer.. I would prefer it if they were alone, we would have more moments from them!!