[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

matty

sarNie Egg
I love reading all the posts!!! I'm a big component on opposites attract (not too different though)...personality-wise you can be pretty different...but when it comes to a kind heart or even sense of humor...the things that are more deep down inside that makes you who you really are, it has to be similar or it might not work out. I think dating someone very similar to yourself too much makes the relationship become complicit and too comfortable and love becomes "we're just use to each other"...(speaking from some experience here...I'm sure I'm a lot older than many of you ladies here :p).
When I was shipping Num & Kob, I loved their chemistry...but their chem was more brother/sister...with Ann/Ken they were comfortable with each other and very good at what they do, but I never feel that they are attracted to each other...with Mario/Mint (yes I am a shipper for that too) I enjoyed their playfulness, yet even though she thinks he's so handsome, I never felt like they were into each other...but with Tono/Nycha...although they do the typical picking on each other like sister and brother, I don't get that sibling feeling...instead I feel like I can almost feel their attraction and tension with each other (just by watching videos :rolleyes:...I know it's silly)...but it feels like watching 2 people attracted to each other flirt! ( Nycha and Itim comes off more sibling-like to me...in my opinion).
I'm sure Nycha's mom knows that having a popular ku-jin will help Nycha in her career (which I am so greatful for her and Tono's manger Mae as they are the ones usually giving us the bts interactions).
On a side note...I did notice how Tono doesn't talk much or tease Nycha much when her bf is mentioned :) ...every time she post a picture of her bf on IG, my heart drops a bit in sadness ( I know pathetic...I should be able to separate what's personal and what's not...but I can't help it :facepalm:). Sorry wrote like a whole thesis here! :confused0:

If im being completely honest, I started shipping them because of the fact they are SO different, it makes it so much more fun to ship them because something that seems so impossible, when it does become possible, the thrill doubles.
I think that's why I ship them too. Oh, the excitement that comes with her being taken and him being VERY VERY careful with her. BUT they are so darn attracted to each other (like @madlena1990 posted) they can't hide it to save themselves. It's makes me so finnnnn. LOL

Tono shows his interest to her in many many ways. His song choices make me scream. He keeps the bandaid on his bike!!!!! Who does that????
AND she can't stop picking on him or hitting him. https://www.instagram.com/p/BWUPPoGlkjL/?taken-by=patchayame That's means she likes him and want to touch him. ahahahahahaha

I was like "YASSSSS" when you said you don't feel that whole sibling vibe from them. For them, it's a lot more "indirectly flirting". It almost feels like they are just testing the water, playing on the surface cause that's the only safe zone and they know that reality isn't letting anything happen lol

The last time I was able to feel like this for a ship was Nadech and Yaya. But even with them, it wasn't until recently, within the last two years or so that it feels like they were finally hitting on each other....it really did feel like brother and sister at first.

Not with this pair tho lol
You can scream PeeNong as much as you like, these two are not. They have that crazy tension, sexual attraction between them. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Oh, about Nadech and Yaya... I posted yesterday on IG about that and a few Tono fan clubs reposted. LOL. now it has like over 600 likes. :aaaaa:
Here is what I wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWVfyAyBPhh/?taken-by=kiki.wonderland so I am not the only one who feels that too... Yay!!!

I love all of your thoughts here. Keep it coming. And get ready to spazz more because ladies, Uniqlo just come out with video of our NoNy..

We are so blessed this week and I definitely can get use to this hahaha... They are on a date in this vid and it was so cute :love:
It's a really fun week to be a NoNy fan. I FF to the date part because as much as I like them solo, I prefer when they are together. I completely melt when they walk together holding hands. :love::love::love:
Thanks for the post na. Can't stop watching now.

Girl Nadech and Yaya is like on their own level, they are like the video game final boss. If they are mentioned, everyone else can pack their bag and leave, because the game is over. They just blew everyone out of the water.
Lol i probabaly sound hella biased but they are my babies and its hard for anyone to replace them for me.....but the fact that Tono and Nychaa have able to come so close, that says something. This is just me tho since Nadech and Yaya are my ultimate OTP ^^
HAHAHA. That's ok because NY is my ultimate OTP too.
I made over 60 fanvids for them on YT, shipping them so hard and I found out way early that they were seeing each other (during first Lay's days) and my interest went a bit soft. I also want them to act with others. I didn't like their last two lakorns but I am looking forward to the Princess because I love P'Ann too. I still ship them but I think there are so many fans that post for them so I've been posting the underdogs.

For me to say that Tono and Nycha's chemistry reminds me of NY is big too. I am sure we are not the only ones out there also. It must be the KhonKaen boy and the city girl thing. I love the guys and their character. Add that with a beautiful funny girl.... we are hooked. It's a winning combo.

Last edited:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love all this talk about NoNy guys...is so details and thoughtful...hahaha

I don't care really if Nychaa have a boyfriend because if she is to be with whom ever she is destined to...then she will be with that person. And that with Tono too, honestly I want a really sweet girl for Tono. I feel he is lonely..like a lost dog. He seem like a family guy and I think that is something he look for in a girl. So hopefully, in the coming years...he will be able to find her (and it doesn't have to be Nychaa...I'm open to any nice girl for Tono)

If Tono really likes Nychaa then I think she also likes him too. I mean, she keep teasing him and he act upon that. I don't think he directly playing around with her though..she started first..hahaha

why why, are the Uniqlo ad so nice...the perfect date with the perfect boy and girl!

JoyFah

sarNie Egg
Wow. This page grew faster after the lakorn ended. I adore both Nycha and Tono, but I have to say I am a Tono and Grand bia. It would be great to see Nycha and Tono I another drama. I've seen a few Exact actors act with Channel 3 actresses.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling

@lakornkiki I also think she always try touch him. She will hit/punch/push him in playful manner and recently I think she likes to touch his chin hahaha...

I love NY too. I remember having the same obsession I have now for NoNy. But when they become the No.1 koo jin, I stop. I still love them but I feel they don't need my support anymore. I'm weird like that. :risas3::risas3:

As for NoNy, we don't know what's in the future. As much as I ship this two, I also support Nychaa & Itim but if in the future they didn't end up together, please please don't let Tono be the reason. I would hate to see that. I rather they stays as on-screen koo jin than be the next MK.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
MK as in Mark and Kim? What's wrong with them? I thought they are dating....no...?... lol what am I missing here?
They are dating alright... but I was referring to their start. It wasn't a pretty start as a lot of people were hurt as they get together. I'm not sure abt Mark relationship status because he's not admitting to anything (read:Vill) but Kim was with Jett at that time. So when they get together, I can't look at them the same. Sorry if I offended any MK fans, but this is what I feel. I can't like them the same after what happened.

Yes. She is so good at giving us BTS. It's nice to see them not bickering but teasing each other and the fanning Nychaa vid is so cute. :love:

here is a brief translation:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWaTm5CFQoP/?taken-by=maenalinthon_family (Nycha teasing Tono about looking like someone who is a good photographer)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWaT59ilUcQ/?taken-by=maenalinthon_family (Tono laughing that dogs are barking when it was Nycha's turn on camera)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWaVV-6lWdM/?taken-by=maenalinthon_family (Tono said he has to go perform at a concert after the shoot. *this part is what we'd prob. want to know most but I can't hear or make out what Tono said to Nychaa when fanning her. Too much background noice and his voice was low*. Nychaa pretended not to hear him and he repeated a few times I think then he gave up. LOL. If you can hear what he said, let me know. haha)

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha.. I can't hear what he said as well. Been repeating that part like 100 times already, but still couldn't figure out what he said. Hopefully someone with good ears will blessed us with the information hahaha...:thumbup:

Btw I'm just gonna add a bit to @lakornkiki 's translation. Hopefully I heard this right.

After he playfully hit her head using the fan,
Nychaa: "I'm just kidding. Are you mad?" (In a very innocent sweet voice)
Tono: "No... there is no use asking like this."

(After that, I think she shouted I already apologize!)

Then the crew asked them to sit down and Tono is telling the camera he is taking care of her.

I woke up this morning thinking it's the 12th in Thailand and started looking for the NoNy photos on IG. It was 4PM and no photos. I thought it was so strange and took me about 2 hours to realize that it was still 11th in Thailand and Uniqlo event is on the 12th. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Thank goodness Khun Mae posted the bts clips on IG. I thought I was going to have to deal with no new posts today. hahahaha Such a spoiled fan.

I also had another weird thing with Nychaa's fan. She's been commenting on my NoNy photos that she has a boyfriend. LOL . I am like seriously??? I follow her and I know.. and I am ok with it.

But she tagged me on Nychaa's photo this morning so I replied to her. I hope I was not too strong in my reply.
I was so annoyed.:fighting3:
2AC7DBE7-D0EA-4F0A-8EED-94BA3ED50793.jpg

:confused12: It seems like she really wants to make her point clear lol .... the thing about shipping is like we all need to know where the line is at. It's okay to ship whoever you want to ship, at the end of the day, it benefits them, it gives them the popularity, you're basically hyping them up. Shipping is fun, that's why it's a thing that exists. But that's where it should be at, shipping should just be fun, it shouldn't be something that creates unnecessary dramas. As long as you know how to distinguish personal and professional life, social media is a free platform, everyone is allowed to express their interests however they want in a respectful way. I follow kpop for years and shipping drama is WORST there, lol trust me. There's always gonna be people who likes to be on your back for everything because clearly, they can't just deal with their own feelings lol. everyone has the right to tune off whatever they don't like to see, so if she is so bothered by you shipping Nychaa and Tono, I don't know why she can't just block you lol.

Nychaa and Tono could potentially become a very popular KooJin, it's a good thing for all parties involved. So if she claims to be Nychaa's fan, she should be happy that Nychaa's popularity is rising up...for Tono too. If Nychaa loves Itim, she'll always love him despite whoever she is being shipped with. lol I don't know why she is so concerned about Nychaa's personal life, I'm sure they both know how to deal with their relationship on their own. If the NoNy ship continues to go strong, I bet my money that Ch 3 WILL pair them up again. So if she has a thing against NoNy shippers, she got a bigger enemy to worry about lol
speaking like a true pro. I was mad so I wrote the comment and then had a second thought like I shouldn't have posted a long reply. I was just tried of her comments and now tag. lol

Oh, when I was on Nycha's IG to reply to this crazy fan, I noticed that Tono liked the photo and checked the other recent ones and he liked a few more couple photos for Nycha.
He must have heard us teasing him on here and trying to behave. LOL :risas3:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't really care of Nychaa and Itim to be honest. If they are dating then good for them. Like I said, I want Tono to have a nice girlfriend too and it don't have to be Nychaa. Nychaa probably not Tono type either so I mean I ship them because they have so much both platonic and romantic tension that you can feel it. But then again, Tono is too gentleman to go in between Nychaa and her boyfriend so there just let whatever be will be. For now, I'm just enjoying all the NoNy going out with because O.M.G - July is here and we have Tono and Nychaa together left and right. Who's ship them should rejoice this moment and party like Mardi Gras!!

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Fans who like to shove their preference on others are the most annoying. Just wait and see, they will twist and turn and playing victim, when they are the one who started barging on other people's personal space. We can ship whomever we want. Don't like it, just ignore it!

He must have heard us teasing him on here and trying to behave. LOL :risas3:
Hahaha.. possible! I saw his manager like your post on ig. So she must understand english somehow. Talking about this, I always wondering, do english-speaking dara ever lurking here? :naughty2:
I mean, where else would they find out abt their international fans right? Hahaha...

Work has been so stress these days. Can't wait to go home and check on the uniqlo event. I can foresee that I'm gonna waste my whole night hahaha...

P/s: Nychaa's mom share a bts vid on ig. I didn't have time to really watch it but it seems like Nychaa asking him to sing again. (Ask Itim to do it,Nychaa!!:risas3::risas3::risas3:)