[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
My mouth hurt from smilling too broad because of these two cutie! They look so comfortable doing the shoot. Seeing them makes me feel excited and sad at the same time. I'm cheering for them to be only on-screen couple but then the other side of me was like why can't they be real?! Hahaha... every time I think like this I feel bad for Nychaa's bf.

I remember in 3zaap Nychaa said Tono never sing while they were filming and asked him to sing for her. Now, he did it like non stop hahaha... Can anyone tell me the title of the "sexy" song that he sang?

matty

sarNie Egg
Okay but can we talk about Tono serenading Nychaa multiple times in just one day! Also how Nychaa was kind of bossing him around and go "Tono go sing something." Lol but Tono was so out of it because Nychaa took his phone, he didn't even look like he has the energy to argue, looked so empty and unmotivated without his phone..... he literally just strolled after her asking for his phone back lol #relatable
It was funny because he asked for his phone back so he can play games on it. Maybe that's why he has so much time to sing to her...no distraction!!! :aaaaa:

I believe the song is name "Sexy" by PARADOX

Nychaa is a clever girl.... she wanted attention so she took the phone. LOL. I've been seeing nothing but playing games in the past a few weeks of Tono's BTS clips so I was actually cheering for Nychaa. :cheer::cheer:

If she knew that he'd serenade her with songs, maybe she would have stole the phone much earlier. Didn't she try to mess up his game the last time they met??? :p

Yes, the "sexy" song is by Paradox. I actually like the second song he sang
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWUX8HaA5-d/?taken-by=giurockko

The song is "แอบรัก" by Labanoon and the title means "hidden/secret love". :naughty2: Found this one from a while back:
Tono's voice is really sweet :love:

Here are the lyrics:
เห็นว่าเธอมีใครๆ มาตามมาเอาใจ คล้ายๆทุกคนชอบเธอ
เขามารอมาคอยเจอ มาคอยพร่ำเพ้อ ว่ารักเธอหมดใจ

ฉันต้องย้ำกับตัวเอง คอยเตือนกับตัวเอง ว่าฉันไม่ดีเท่าใคร
ถึงฉันพูดความในใจ ให้ซึ้งแค่ไหน ก็คงดีไม่พอ

จะเป็นคนเดียวที่ไม่บอกรักเธอ ไม่หวังให้เธอต้องมาบอกรักกัน
แค่คนหนึ่งคนที่อยากเจอเธอทุกวัน ไม่อยากผูกพันไปกว่านี้
ได้แต่ห่วงใยเพียงแค่เธอข้างเดียว ไม่ขอยุ่งเกี่ยวเกินกว่าความหวังดี
เพียงแอบรักคนเดียวก็พอ เพราะว่าฉันขอเพียงเท่านี้ก็สุขใจ

ฉันไม่หวังสิ่งใดๆ ไม่คิดอย่างใครๆ ไม่ขอให้เธอมองมา
รักฉันพูดด้วยเวลา จะนานจะช้า ฉันยังเป็นอย่างเดิม

จะเป็นคนเดียวที่ไม่บอกรักเธอ ไม่หวังให้เธอต้องมาบอกรักกัน
แค่คนหนึ่งคนที่อยากเจอเธอทุกวัน ไม่อยากผูกพันไปกว่านี้
ได้แต่ห่วงใยเพียงแค่เธอข้างเดียว ไม่ขอยุ่งเกี่ยวเกินกว่าความหวังดี
เพียงแอบรักคนเดียวก็พอ เพราะว่าฉันขอเพียงเท่านี้ก็สุขใจ

ฉันไม่หวังสิ่งใดๆ ไม่คิดอย่างใครๆ ไม่ขอให้เธอมองมา
รักฉันพูดด้วยเวลา จะนานจะช้า ฉันยังเป็นอย่างเดิม

เพียงแอบรักไม่ขอจับจอง เพียงแค่ขอมองเธออย่างนี้ก็สุขใจ
ก็สุขใจ ช่างสุขใจ

matty

sarNie Egg
When Nycha's mom made the IG live chat as they were getting ready for the Kazz photo shoot...there was a part where Nycha was getting her hair done and Tono was climbing onto the bed to nap...Nycha asked (more like told) Tono to sing...the sound wasn't too clear because there were lots of background noise...but Tono said something like "Tell Tim (as in Itim her boyfriend) to do it"...Nycha's mom was like "it's live (IG)"...and then Nycha said "Don't even say P'Tim's name."...a little jealousy there Tono? :thumbup: I couldn't make out the rest too much background noise, plus my Thai isn't super fluent. I agree he definitely adores her and you can't tell me that Nycha doesn't feel anything...she picks on him so much! I do love their interactions...they might call it "klang" or "messing" with each other, but I call that "flirting"!:cheer:

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhh snap!! "ask tim"?? Really!! Someone is jealous!!!
These two are definitely into each other, they can't hide it to save themselves..
Also did u guys notice that tono always likes nychas IG posts byt he rarely likes the ones with her bf!! Plus nychas mum seems to adore Tono.
If only she was single.. If only
Just hope that they don't turn like the next Sean and Esther, were they were so close and everyone was shipping them but now they barely talk to each other.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
@madlena1990 aww.. don't mention it. The reason why I keep translating (even when nobody ask for it hahaha) because I was once there in your shoes as someone who don't understand the language and it can get really frustrating when you don't understand what they are talking about but you know it was something good. So when I started to pick up the language(which is really basic stuff only), I'm intended to share anything that I can understand (and spazz worthy) because even if it looks like I was spamming the thread, I know someone out there was super happy able to understand that fin moment.

Thank you for the song title, guys.:thumbup: And Oh my lord @matty ! I know Tono was saying something but the sound is really not clear and the mom started to say it was a live vid. It makes sense now. Ahhhh... I feel like screaming now. They are into each other but her status! And now I feel sorry for Tono. I know I might be assuming but seeing how he is past years, he is closing his heart for new person and the next one he likes already have bf.:crybaby2:

I also noticed his not-impressed expression whenever Itim is mentioned. Not only in 3zaap but also on At Ten Day show.

p/s:can someone summarize what happen with Ken &Esther? I thought they are dating?

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
lol Nychaa, I think P'No is just not putting his best flirting game forward because YOU are taken.....i don't think you should underestimate Tono as someone who doesn't know how to get a girl. It's just that, right now, with you, in this situation, I think Tono has to play a very unfair game.
Hahaha.. well said!:clap::clap:

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
@lilyjoonki if u are referring to my post i wrote Sean and Esther, not ken and Esther.. I think ken and Esther are doing just fine dating each othet
But if u guys recall when leh ratee came out people were crazy for sean and Esther and they were so close, fans wanted them to date but some misunderstandings led them to barely talk to each other, hope this doesn't happen to NoNy couple!!!

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
@lilyjoonki if u are referring to my post i wrote Sean and Esther, not ken and Esther.. I think ken and Esther are doing just fine dating each othet
But if u guys recall when leh ratee came out people were crazy for sean and Esther and they were so close, fans wanted them to date but some misunderstandings led them to barely talk to each other, hope this doesn't happen to NoNy couple!!!
Ahahaha.... silly me! I don't know how in the world I read Sean as Ken. :fighting3:

You guys are writing essays. LOL. I love it.

I am calling this week NoNy week. Can't wait for Wed and Sat. I am guessing ToNo was practicing for Saturday.... I do hope he sings during the meet & greet. I'd love to see a duet from NyNo.

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
@lakornkiki yes indeed, we get so many treats this week. And the KAZZ photoshoot was so unexpected.
Dont forget that on the 22nd they also have the honeymoon travells photoshoot, which i expect it to be even more hot and romantic..hope they do it on the beach so that tono can flaunt his sixpack

So.... I really like Itim! I think he is a good catch for a Thai guy and they seem to be really into each other.

Let's put our selves in Nycha's shoes...if I think of dating Tono, not sure if I can do it. Life styles are too different. I am sure it'll be exciting while it's new but I don't think I can do it. He is so simple. I saw him eating on the floor with his band and while it's charming to a fan as easygoing guy, if I have to eat on the floor, I will cry. I am afraid of germs :risas3::risas3:

I am sure it's worse for Nychaa. Tono is so charismatic and he is into her but she can't do much. I think that's why she talks about how awesome p'Tim is and post a lot of couple posts on IG. It's her trying to protect her heart. I feel her. :p

Wasn't paying attention to Tono's reactions but now I have to rewatch and spy. Hehe

Last edited:
@lakornkiki yes indeed, we get so many treats this week. And the KAZZ photoshoot was so unexpected.
Dont forget that on the 22nd they also have the honeymoon travells photoshoot, which i expect it to be even more hot and romantic..hope they do it on the beach so that tono can flaunt his sixpack
Hahaha YES! I am really surprised how tone he is. It's like where have I been??? :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I love his upper body. His body's muscle definition is (can't find drolling emoji) :p

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I love all of your thoughts here. Keep it coming. And get ready to spazz more because ladies, Uniqlo just come out with video of our NoNy..

We are so blessed this week and I definitely can get use to this hahaha... They are on a date in this vid and it was so cute :love: