[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
This is probably my favorite part of the series so far, I just love the bickering between the leads. And I love how he's so into her that no one else matters, his best friend on the hand is just crazy, same with the n'rai.

I've never really watched any of Tono's lakorn in the past but this one I'm def paying attention to him. His charm just gets to you overall. I hope he acts more CH3 lakorns in the future.

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
I think it is pretty obvious that they are not only bickering but they are into each other but none of them would do anything about it..especially Nycha since she is in a relationship. But you can see from the way she is around him that she likes him..who wouldn't? He is a biker, a rocker that does Thai boxing and has this bad boy mysterious image with a kind heart.. Too bad she has a boyfriend, like seriously..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think it is pretty obvious that they are not only bickering but they are into each other but none of them would do anything about it..especially Nycha since she is in a relationship. But you can see from the way she is around him that she likes him..who wouldn't? He is a biker, a rocker that does Thai boxing and has this bad boy mysterious image with a kind heart.. Too bad she has a boyfriend, like seriously..
Isn't it? That's what I was thinking too. I mean I know there is an age gap because Too is like 10 years older than her but he look young for his age and their face match each other.

I do hope Tono get more popularity after this series with Channel 3 and they can invite him back for more lakorn!

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling

I second this too. Hahaha..
It kinda obvious how they stick to each other. But apparently, I just got to know Nychaa boyfriend is not just a regular guy. In fact he has quite impressive background. A Hi-So, nephew to former prime minister, graduated from Oxford as the first Thai to receive a some prestigous scholarship in England and the first Thai elected as the president of Oxford Union. It was so impressive that he might be reading this right now if he follows Nychaa' news closely...:risas3:

But anyway, the attractions between them is kinda obvious even if they look like fighting each other a lot. Ahh.. my heart! :facepalm:another ship failed to sail hahaha

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I second this too. Hahaha..
It kinda obvious how they stick to each other. But apparently, I just got to know Nychaa boyfriend is not just a regular guy. In fact he has quite impressive background. A Hi-So, nephew to former prime minister, graduated from Oxford as the first Thai to receive a some prestigous scholarship in England and the first Thai elected as the president of Oxford Union. It was so impressive that he might be reading this right now if he follows Nychaa' news closely...:risas3:

But anyway, the attractions between them is kinda obvious even if they look like fighting each other a lot. Ahh.. my heart! :facepalm:another ship failed to sail hahaha
Hi-so meaning high-society? Lol I see the term usually in Thai related magazines/news
Sometimes I can't help but feel bad because some ships are really good together unfortunately they are just friends/impossible to happen

mayag

sarNie Adult
I agree with you guys. I don't know about Tono 'cause he fools around with everyone but Nycha's crush on him is very obvious. XD
I feel that she's more into him than he is into her. (In a romantic sense)

But wow...Nycha really scored a goal with the bf she has right now. That's a very impressive profile! He seems like a sweet guy too. Anyone know how old he is?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Yeah Tono's the type that actually fools around with all his co-stars, never too serious. And he has quite a past too. Tono-Tangmo love story was quite heartbreaking.

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: because it's ending....
and :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: because they're on Reuang Lao Chao Nee this morning with super cute bickering clips. LoL. I'm gonna miss these two on screen.
Ch3, pleasseeeeee pair these two again!!!!:thumbup:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Hi-so meaning high-society? Lol I see the term usually in Thai related magazines/news
Sometimes I can't help but feel bad because some ships are really good together unfortunately they are just friends/impossible to happen
Yes... At first I was also like :confused0:what is Hi-So?? Members of this forum helped me a lot with all those terms hehehe...

I agree with you guys. I don't know about Tono 'cause he fools around with everyone but Nycha's crush on him is very obvious. XD
I feel that she's more into him than he is into her. (In a romantic sense)

But wow...Nycha really scored a goal with the bf she has right now. That's a very impressive profile! He seems like a sweet guy too. Anyone know how old he is?
If I'm not mistaken, he is 24 this year.

Yeah Tono's the type that actually fools around with all his co-stars, never too serious. And he has quite a past too. Tono-Tangmo love story was quite heartbreaking.
I think he still scared from his past with Tangmo. He's really in love with her but things turned out that way. And even with Pat Napapa, he's also said he is not ready to be in relationship yet.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Preview for tomorrow finally episode look like its a drama end. I really hope they don't kill the mom off.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Overall I'm okay with the storyline but I do feel like it was a bit rushed. Like in yesterday's ep, when Milin got to know what he has done for her, I feel like it was rushed and plot does not develop thoroughly. The focus suddenly moves to other things. Or is it just me?:confused0:

Seeing the teaser for last ep, I can foresee it's gonna be a lil bit here and there again as many things need to be unfold. His friend- Ton, his mom.:sad6:

I hope the director will still gives us more couple scenes despite all the drama and action for last ep. I wanna see more of Nychaa & Tono:worship2: