[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

mayag

sarNie Adult
Nycha's acting has improved a lot from the last time I watched her! I started watching this for Tono but I'm slowly falling for Nycha. I, too, can't wait for tomorrow's episode. :aaaaa:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
How many episodes will this part have?
I'm thinking its 7 episodes but not to sure since I saw this at thai wiki page said that. I guest we just have to wait until next week to find out if part 7 trailer come out or not to know if there are more episode or less episode this part have.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
This part is good to watch. Maybe because to Tono and Nychaa look really cute and compatible together. I like Tono. He looked like a rebellious kinda guy but he is actually sweet and adorable. I hope this part have more parts to it!!

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
Episode 2 was too cute - got to see Tono's charming side <3
Rarin is horrible, she needs to go.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree Rarin is horrible more than sister and n'rai in part 5. Yes she really need to go. She stared to get annoy.

I wonder the same too is the Forturne teller, Tono's mom or is she someone close to Tono? Tono look like he trying to find someone.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Sarun & Milin are just so <3 They're so cuteee together!! Tono & Nychaa! Gahh, my heart!! >w<)/ You know you falling for her Sarun! lol I was dying over the restaurant scene. Like he kinda already has a idea that she's frugal with money and yet he teases her like that. But we all know her tears make him weak lol :3

So, I'm guessing Milin's parents pass away and she's with her aunt and uncle? And Sarun and his father is looking for his mother(?)/someone important who is possibly the fortune teller aunt that Milin knows??

On the other hand, Rarin needs to go. Like now. Like as far away as possible. I do not like her at all. What could you possibly see in her Tanakit?! Cute?! Lovely?! Nope, no way.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't know if it is just pear's acting or the actual character, but Rarin makes me want to drop kick her LOL.

It seems that Tono is looking for two people. His mom and someone else (another woman), the fortune teller is likely one of them. I have a feeling she might be his mom maybe? She believes in fortune and probably she saw something in her tarot cards saying she has to leave her family to protect them, that is why she has all the calendars and then she flips to one month and is like, "Not long from now and we'll get to see each other."

Still hard to tell if she is his mom though because in the ending of cheer and toey story, Tono went after some woman who was dressed similar to the fortune teller. He also mentions something about finding someone who believes in fate and destiny (but doesn't mean it is his mom).

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
Tono and Nycha look so good together..and the series created quite a buzz from what I have seen on IG.. Both the episodes were top trending topics on Twitter.
Just wished we had subs..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the rating for this part:

Cr to: pantip

Episode 1) 6-2-2017..........4.1
Episode 2) 6-3-2017..........4.4

mayag

sarNie Adult
Tono and Nycha look so good together..and the series created quite a buzz from what I have seen on IG.. Both the episodes were top trending topics on Twitter.
Just wished we had subs..
I think it's because they're pairing was already popular from their filming days. Tono always teases Nycha and she never misses a chance to fight back! Haha They're pretty cute. :)