[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know if this part is going to be pick up and subbed? All the others are being subbed/in progress and it would be nice to have this part subbed too.

I'm actually looking forward to it, so I hope someone will pick it up.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know if this part is going to be pick up and subbed? All the others are being subbed/in progress and it would be nice to have this part subbed too.

I'm actually looking forward to it, so I hope someone will pick it up.
So far no one has volunteered to sub this. Hopefully someone will! It will be great if we get to understand all parts of the series.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow that's quick there's a teaser already. There better be subs lol. I like Nycha she's a cutie since Cubic days.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here too. I hope someone pick up this part and sub too. So all the part will be complete. It be sad if this part is left out.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the 3 Zaa show Tono and Nychaa was on along with Toey and Cheer, they film a while back.

cecilia

Staff member
Sad that Cheer/Toey is going to end soon but am excited for this.

The OST sounds nice! Funny thing is that whenever I hear Tono and the Dust I am reminded of Nychaa's take on Tono and the Duck, quack, quack lol

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
after watching them on 3zaap, i'm such a fan of Tono & Nychaa!! :) So excited for this one. And so glad to see Tono in a charming role with CH3 ;)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok all 4 are pretty cute and funny at 3zaap. And it seems genuine and not fake. It was hilarious when Tono was telling the story of Nychaa calling him Tono and clicking her fingers. Just the way he told the story lol.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
This was 1 of the part of the Cupid series that I'm looking forward too beside the one with Ken and Namtarn and Ken and Chompoo. I'm so exciting that it will be airing this week. The OST is really nice and seeing them in the video make me ship them!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
This was 1 of the part of the Cupid series that I'm looking forward too beside the one with Ken and Namtarn and Ken and Chompoo. I'm so exciting that it will be airing this week. The OST is really nice and seeing them in the video make me ship them!
I can't wait for Ken T and Chompoo too :love:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @arayaa for the link on who going to sub this part. Happy this part got sub. Was scare that this part no one was going to pick it up and this part was going to be left out. But glad lakornluv pick it up. A big thanks to lakornluv:worship2::angel10::cheer: