[CH3] Cupids Series Part 6 : Kammathep Sorn Kol (Broadcast Thai Television) Nychaa & Tono

matty

sarNie Egg
I heard they have another shoot this month.:cheer:

Btw, is that it (3 videos) or honeymoon mag have more bts to release? They better be cause if not, they are really biased because they released more videos for Cheer&Toey.
I hope they have another shoot together...sexy one! ;)

I do feel like they had more bts for Cheer & Toey :crybaby2: but I think it was just unlucky for NoNi issue to come out right before the Thai king’s funeral so nothing could be released because of the mourning period in October.
Hopefully Honeymoon Travel Magazine releases more bts. Here are the other ones...

I also loved the fact that they posted comments in each other IG pics...even if they are teasing each other. :love:

matty

sarNie Egg
Here is good news for NoNi fans...
Tono was being interviewed by reporters after one of his show/appearance...amongst all the things he answered he did mentioned that he and Nicha will be doing a magazine photoshoot together in Vietnam in the middle of the month (Nicha’s schedule says she has a photoshoot in Vietnam from the 12-14)!!!! I like the idea of them traveling together...they are going to spend a lot of time together on those days! :icon12::icon12::icon12: ( I know that they both denied dating and said they wanted to concentrate on school and work...but hey, a girl can still dream. Plus, “proong nee mai sai tee ja ruk gan”!!!;))

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Here’s more exciting news...P’May posted these pics on IG

https://instagram.com/p/BbN-PWUF8BS/

It looks like Tono and the Dust has a new single coming out and they are filming the MV for it...Nicha is in it!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12: N’Mali (Por’s daughter) is also in it...and it’s direceted by P’Num (the director for their Cupid lakorn)!!! I seriously can’t wait for it!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Thank dee.. I saw the clip in P'Mae ig and been wondering what work they have. First I thought it was a photoshoot. Looks like the shooting is in happy setting. Hope we'll get a heart warming MV soon.

Let’s take a few minutes to appreciate how cute this is. They really look like a family. :love:
View attachment 8658
They need to a have a magazine photoshoot. It would be so cute. :aaaaa:
Or a lakorn instead. Tono & Nicha as parents to Mali hehehe

matty

sarNie Egg
Haven’t been posting anything lately, but I was definitely following NoNi work...can’t wait to see the MV and the photoshoot in Vietnam!

Another good news, Channel 3 confirmed Tono and Nicha will be reuniting in a lakorn called “Duang Jai Nai Montra” ...don’t know anything else other than the title...I’m excited :cheer: but it might be awhile before filming starts as Tono will be touring Europe with his band early next year (I think it’s like 11 cities/concerts or something).

https://instagram.com/p/BboCrrbDvcD/

Also, have you guys seen the latest bts for Honeymoon Travel Magazine :love: I’m shy for her...the way he looks at her and how close they are during the shoot...makes me feel like I’m peeking at their sweet time together...it seem so personal! :)

shingung

sarNie Egg
Haven’t been posting anything lately, but I was definitely following NoNi work...can’t wait to see the MV and the photoshoot in Vietnam!

Another good news, Channel 3 confirmed Tono and Nicha will be reuniting in a lakorn called “Duang Jai Nai Montra” ...don’t know anything else other than the title...I’m excited :cheer: but it might be awhile before filming starts as Tono will be touring Europe with his band early next year (I think it’s like 11 cities/concerts or something).

https://instagram.com/p/BboCrrbDvcD/

Also, have you guys seen the latest bts for Honeymoon Travel Magazine :love: I’m shy for her...the way he looks at her and how close they are during the shoot...makes me feel like I’m peeking at their sweet time together...it seem so personal! :)
wow this is nice..so they will be together with the toey and cheer..
any way more tono and nychaa..im happy.

oh nychaa is getting prettier these days...i mean i dont know her recent pictures in IG..is really pretty but maybe its the hair...
i really like her and find her so pretty in this dress

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbpH65Wly0o/

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Sorry to my friends from Australia, Mexico, New Zealand, South Korea, United States because apparently my video is blocked in those countries, which is ridiculous. It keeps getting blocked due to the audio track. I tried pitch shifting the song. I tried overlapping the studio track with a live performance and my god it has just been a mess. Anyways, for those who can view it I hope you like it!

Reactions: Anh

shingung

sarNie Egg
its quiet here...busy holidays...hahahaa...happy new year everyone...out of curiosity - is the travel of nicha and tono to japan work related mwahahahaa...

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
its quiet here...busy holidays...hahahaa...happy new year everyone...out of curiosity - is the travel of nicha and tono to japan work related mwahahahaa...
Yeahhh... but I think everyone will be active back when they start filming their lakorn together.

If I'm not mistaken, the trip is actually invitation by a travel agency to promote the agency. So basically it's work related. But it's still spazz worthy...

U guys can follow this acc...
https://mobile.twitter.com/NS_NN066

She translate news abt NoNi and quite friendly. So far, anyone ask/request anything regarding NoNi, she'll answer. So u can just ask her if no one updates here.

Hope this help :)