[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
fun said:
What the hell! Who is chopping onions! Did they have to kill off Mei Jing? I thought she was clever when she made it as if she escaped through the window and then attacked Yong Wen. What I didn't understand was she shot one of the guard but didn't shoot Yong Wen when she had the upper hand. I was like girl shoot his ass before you run for it. And I was hoping Jongsing will get a happily ever after with her even though I dislike her because she kept seeing Lan Ser even when he has told her many times she is nothing to him. Ugh. 

Seriously! Why did they have to kill off Mei Jing!! I actually liked her character. I wanted Jongsin to at least confess to her. It's so silly how the writers wrote it in a way where she didn't shoot Yong Wen when she had the chance. I would have shot him in the head and chest a few times. >.< I was expecting Jongsin to jump into the doorway, shoot Yong Wen and run to Mei Jing to hug her fiercly while confessing his love to her. Lol

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
711Purplicious said:
I am officially in love with Cubic... because it was better than I expected. Also, Bomb did bug me in the begin and I took some of your tips and considered him a business with power and enemies. Anyways, Mint cried so well on ep 13 and I really wanted to hug her. Also, ep 14 was sad bu it's definitely getting excited. I believe the lakorn finished next week.

However, what surprised me the most is that..... Mint C doesn't have any other lakorn coming up.... :( However Bomb has to new lakorns (one with Taew & another with Uma99), I have nothing against Bomb and I hope to see him in other lakorns and even a improve. But it really bugs me that Mint C doesn't have anything, I know there was supposed to be one with Boy (but I think it's false... :[ )?? So is it just me that think Chalida isn't given a chance?

Note** Bomb fans please forgive if I should too harsh.

The one with Boy is not false. There's a thread here for the Larkorn. I'm sure mint is getting a lot of Lakorns atm, but she only accepts one or two a year because of school. So for her right now will only be kaew ta waan jai.

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
bellherr said:
The one with Boy is not false. There's a thread here for the Larkorn. I'm sure mint is getting a lot of Lakorns atm, but she only accepts one or two a year because of school. So for her right now will only be kaew ta waan jai.
Thank you ;)

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:

Seriously! Why did they have to kill off Mei Jing!! I actually liked her character. I wanted Jongsin to at least confess to her. It's so silly how the writers wrote it in a way where she didn't shoot Yong Wen when she had the chance. I would have shot him in the head and chest a few times. >.< I was expecting Jongsin to jump into the doorway, shoot Yong Wen and run to Mei Jing to hug her fiercly while confessing his love to her. Lol
Lol that's probably what jongsing was thinking he should've done but sadly the best thing he did was hugged her and carried out her corpse T _ T
I wished she didn't die too....seems all innocent people die in dramas

SVALC

sarNie Egg
Can't wait until episode 15 comes out :) Bomb is so cute as Lin Lan Ser. Perfect role for him :) as for Mint, I didn't expect to like her as Nark, but she also surprised me too. Two of the most unexpected people are making me crazy over this lakorn. Hahahahaha. Expect the Unexpected!

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone please share the ratings from episode 11-14  :pervie:

picadrama

sarNie Egg
I am happy to see Puey Lin and Mina together but I thought it was kind of rushed. Mina obviously had a crush on Puey Lin since the first time she saw him but I don't know if that can easily be turned into love. They have no sweet memories to develop deep feelings... I wish the director had developed their story a little more. 

I watched episode 14 and it's so hard to recap it. I am seriously not happy with the death of Mei Jing! What about Jongsing!? He never even had the chance to properly confess. Such a waste SMH... 

Seriously Not's acting is so gooooddddd!!! His facial expressions are the best ~ 

Episode 12: http://picadrama.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/cubic-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%81-episode-12/

Episode 13: http://picadrama.wordpress.com/2014/04/08/cubic-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%81-episode-13/

fanny

sarNie Adult
I am so slow on this lakorn I'm only on episode 7. I still can't get over Bomb's scandal with Focus and his acting is killing the lakorn. I love Mint, but Bomb's acting is really BAD. I think the two new guys, their acting is even way better than Bomb.

etharies

sarNie Egg
picadrama said:
I am happy to see Puey Lin and Mina together but I thought it was kind of rushed. Mina obviously had a crush on Puey Lin since the first time she saw him but I don't know if that can easily be turned into love. They have no sweet memories to develop deep feelings... I wish the director had developed their story a little more. 

I watched episode 14 and it's so hard to recap it. I am seriously not happy with the death of Mei Jing! What about Jongsing!? He never even had the chance to properly confess. Such a waste SMH... 

Seriously Not's acting is so gooooddddd!!! His facial expressions are the best ~ 

Episode 12: http://picadrama.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/cubic-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%81-episode-12/

Episode 13: http://picadrama.wordpress.com/2014/04/08/cubic-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%81-episode-13/
I know right maybe its love at first rape attempt lol cause there was nothing except tht between them

fun

Expired Sarnie
lmao "love at first attempted rape" it only happens in lakorn 

Now I think we need a fan fiction of Puey In and Meena or a lakorn spin off of them. I don't know what purpose they serve in this lakorn haha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ep. 15...

Was so stupid.

Had the longest most awkward hug onstage.
There were at least 10 people with guns and none of them were able to hit Yong Won.
Everyone who aims at Yong Won misses, but as soon as Yong Won shoots, he hits them. i.e. Tun San (his father), Pei Ing, Jongsin... like seriously?
The Mafia's do not know how to shoot in this show. -_-
Nuntaka's favorite thing to say is, "help me! save me!" She's always whining or complaining about something. Very useless.
What's up with Cubic supposedly being intelligent with an IQ of 150? Really? She couldn't figure out to just turn her gun around and shoot Yong Won in the chest...
There were about 25 people in the audience and they couldn't even find a way out fast enough when the fire alarm went off. I saw people just going back and forth in the row they were in.

I'm just so astounded by the ridiculousness of this episode.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I was laughing reading some complaints here. I'm only on episode 5 though, but i'm sure it'll be my turn to complain soon. But so far, Cubic is making me fall in love, I can't wait a single day to watch it, but i have to, because the only way i get to watch it it is when i go babysit at my aunts house and use her internet. Bomb,s acting has improved in my opinion and I'm really starting to like Mint more and more as Nark. Also, who is the character Danny played by? He is sooo cute!!! I assume he's new right? Also Bomb's brother's acting isn't that bad, but you only see a little bit of him. I love how Danny uses body motions when he speaks, it makes him that much cuter. Best is looking pretty as usual. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater I guess I shouldn't be surprise once I get my hands free to watch episode 15... or maybe I think I will just wait until this weekend ends since it is the last week. This lakorn has nothing to do with mafia and intelligence since it display none of that. This just further tells me that lakorn is still far far way far behind. I have yet since a medical themed lakorn or a decent mob/gang/police related lakorn. They expect me to believe Nark has an IQ over 130? They expect me to believe Lan Ser is the most feared Mafia leader in Hong Kong? As much as I do love Nark and Lan Ser relationship buildup, I am just so disappointed in all areas. 

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
ep. 15 surprise me
i thought wtf this is the ending
but it turns out that they decided to extend it another ep. longer
yes, i agree with some others that this ep. was stupid

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Is Cubic done now? Lol. Idk. Cubic isn't one of the best lakorn I've watched. I was excited on the first few episodes then I kinda got bored. Tbh, the only reason I continue watching was for Bank and Nychaa. I hope to see Mint a lot after she's done with college. ^_^ I love her. Such a great actress. Hope to see her with many other actors as well and not the same old. BESIDES Mark. He's an exception, lol. But I don't think they will do a lakorn anytime soon so in the mean time, Boy and Mint will be on my mind. 

Ppl do seem to not be impressed by Bomb's acting but I wish they kinda gave him a chance. He's still a newbie. He still have time to prove himself. xD 

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
There are stupid scenes but all n all cubic was very entertaining to watch love all the cute moments mint and bomb shared especially the hospital bed scene and the part lls went on his knees lol cute n sweet.

I hope to see them pair up again love this couple.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I was so curious about the latest ep. so I skipped 2 eps. Lol

Yes, I agree Ntsuab-ci, Bomb is still a newbie and some newbie needs time to improve. Our very own Mint is an example. In WJKNJY, she was good, maybe decent. In PLR, her acting was horrible (lol, I think I'm exaggerating it). Then, in TD she improved tremendously, also in NM2 and KCR. Sometimes, "time" fix the problem.