[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bomb did play supporting before in Likit Sanaeha.

I woke up late LOL I knew I shouldn't have stayed up all the night. But I am going to watch it after I picking up my nephews from school.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
@fun, yeah you should. Don't miss out! Lol. But how can you stayed up all night? (Teach me. lol) The latest I can stay is probably midnight. Lol. I'm a tired person. 

Anyways I thought it was super cute when LLS answers all the questions and then paused then say "Ruethainark". Lol, Nark is slow. She didn't even catch it. How cute!!! Lol.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I don't know, for me I'm actually enjoying Cubic. Maybe because I'm just hella liking Mint in here so im being bias 555 but, other then Bomb's acting, everything else seems to be alright. The storyline's okay . LingLanser and Nark scenes ARE PRETTY SPAZZ-WORTHING THOUGH. :loool: I swear, I've replayed some of their cute/cheesing scenes so many freaking times ,they're so funny hahaha. Haven't watched the previous two episodes though so got to catch up :D 

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Ok so I watched episode 12 without English sub and was surprised at how much I can actually understand lol. Love the pranang cute scene.

Love today's scene.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
cool :) said:
I don't know, for me I'm actually enjoying Cubic. Maybe because I'm just hella liking Mint in here so im being bias 555 but, other then Bomb's acting, everything else seems to be alright. The storyline's okay . LingLanser and Nark scenes ARE PRETTY SPAZZ-WORTHING THOUGH. :loool: I swear, I've replayed some of their cute/cheesing scenes so many freaking times ,they're so funny hahaha. Haven't watched the previous two episodes though so got to catch up :D 

I know right .... I somewhat don't mind his robotic acting lol their cute scenes over powered that ahahaha I wouldn't ask for another LLS bomb is great for this role.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
I really wish James Ma was in this. I have wished this sooo much. At least he can give us EMOTIONS. He lived there until he was 16. His Cantonese is greaat and his English... wowww. I'm crying for the reason he couldn't be in this T_T

What can we do? Just have to move on and hope Mint and James can be in a another lakorn...
I actually think it was a good thing that James Ma wasn't in here. It's not that I don't like him and find Bomb way better. He may have the ability speak good Cantonese and English, but he wouldn't match as Lin Lan Ser. When I think of James Ma, I think he's a person who likes to have fun, and the role of LLS, to me, isn't for him. I agree that Bomb should've started with second roles, but he matched the characterists of Ling Lan Ser, or a mafia. Mint and James could have their own lakorn together, and I would like it.  

But...I like Cubic so far, even though I'm only on episode 9, but still. You could totally tell Ling Lan Ser likes Nak, even Meena realized it. I like Jong Sin's couple, and how Mei Jing takes his phone and teases him. It's sad that he can't like her because she's with LLS. I found it funny how Nak's like to Meena, "if anyone asks, tell them you're Ling Lan Ser's person," and Meena tells Lan Ser that. I like Bank and Nychaa, they're good together. When I first watched this and saw Nychaa, I was like, wait, she's from Sao Mai Bai Tao, but wasn't sure. 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
i knew it...after watching ep 11...i had a feeling that ruethainark is not the real daughter and that she probably relate to 'the shadow' of lin lan ser's dad..ep 12 reveal the secret of her adopted dad..she is actually the daughter of shadow..interesting... 

mingofsusie2011

sarNie Egg
Watched ep12 with eng sub..
meena and puey in together, but still don't know the reason LOL
I don't want the story of them just end like this :(
if i were Lin Lan Ser, i totally think this couple is so trouble hahaha
LLS very like nark,even if nark's sister back. He didn't happy.
Actually i read some kind of spoilers before i watch haha
but i agree that the larkorn didn't show intelligence enough~

Reactions: fun

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
As soon as Nun (Nark sis) sees LLS she never stopped eye-ballin' him. LLS looks over with his bored expression and goes, "let's go now Ruethainark." HAHAHA and Nun was STILL staring at him. I knew she would be like that though but sorry girl, LLS belongs to CUBIC =P

fun

Expired Sarnie
etharies said:
Lol i'm watching episode 12 and i can't believe how dense Nark is, i mean how can she not tell that boy love him. She asked him the question and he gave an answer but she though he was just calling her name, i mean he answered the questions in order how could she not catch on. LOL
That was one of my favorite scene. I was dying. The cheesiness is killing me but I love cheesy. I think I already mentioned this but Lan Ser is cunning LOL 

I just can't take this lakorn seriously and I think that's what makes it so endearing to me. I think Puey In and Meena got everyone scratching their heads. I like the two together, but seriously I am absolutely confused. 

By the way, when did Lan Ser take so many photos of Nark? LOL it magically just appear in his phone? 

And thank goodness Boy Chokchai toned down with his screaming and eye popping acting.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
fun said:
That was one of my favorite scene. I was dying. The cheesiness is killing me but I love cheesy. I think I already mentioned this but Lan Ser is cunning LOL 

I just can't take this lakorn seriously and I think that's what makes it so endearing to me. I think Puey In and Meena got everyone scratching their heads. I like the two together, but seriously I am absolutely confused. 

By the way, when did Lan Ser take so many photos of Nark? LOL it magically just appear in his phone? 

And thank goodness Boy Chokchai toned down with his screaming and eye popping acting.
I WAS THINKING THE SAME. 555 I was like, "You never took any pictures of her from those scenes, how the heck do you have so many??" :ghehe:

etharies

sarNie Egg
fun said:

i know with puey In and Meena i was like what the hell, i mean i knew they liked each other when they first saw each other but how the hell did they fall in love so quick. I think Meena confuses me more i mean, why did she run away from him if she loved him. Wasted Lin Lan Seur and Nark's time for no reason. Also i know when i saw the picture i was thinking where did he get this from. Maybe he got Johnsin to take them for him. LOL

Reactions: fun

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Talk about favorited scence, so far I like the scence when LLS told Nak about his plan to fool Puey In about Cubic, and they amist kiss but Nak ended in the floor and she was all confused, so cute, I also like that scence where LLS wiped Nak's hand...and then last, when he answered all her questions...I re watched these couple times...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
not to bring JMA into this...but I to find him versatile...considering he a quiet person in real life and Play a playful guy convincingly....I DIGRESS....

I prob. try to catch up after my semester over...i'm glad it getting decent rating and people is enjoying...my problem is I can;t take bomb seriously for a serious role and I guess it hinder my "watching" -.-  i went in not expecting much from his acting...very low expectation too hahaha

mingofsusie2011

sarNie Egg
cool :) said:
I WAS THINKING THE SAME. 555 I was like, "You never took any pictures of her from those scenes, how the heck do you have so many??" :ghehe:
Agree...LOL also if i secretly like a person, i won't save any pic in my mobile phone!!-.- it is really easy be discovered by other haha
Especially Jongsin save Mei Jing's pic, his excuse make me laugh~
Watched ep13, Nark so poor she has to be alone after she contributes to choihong group a lot~
i like the scene that Nark meet LLS for the last time.
But does larkorn usually no kiss scene? they kiss forehead at most instead of mouth to mouth.
And i think that LLS didnt kiss Nark in real cause the camera moves to another view-.-!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
What the hell! Who is chopping onions! Did they have to kill off Mei Jing? I thought she was clever when she made it as if she escaped through the window and then attacked Yong Wen. What I didn't understand was she shot one of the guard but didn't shoot Yong Wen when she had the upper hand. I was like girl shoot his ass before you run for it. And I was hoping Jongsing will get a happily ever after with her even though I dislike her because she kept seeing Lan Ser even when he has told her many times she is nothing to him. Ugh. 

@mingofsusie2011What I don't get is that these people in dramaland does not put password or a pass code on their phone! About the kissing, I think it is appropriate of Lan Ser to hold himself back because she is still a minor. As much as I love cheesy kisses, I don't want to see them kissing.

mingofsusie2011

sarNie Egg
fun said:
What the hell! Who is chopping onions! Did they have to kill off Mei Jing? I thought she was clever when she made it as if she escaped through the window and then attacked Yong Wen. What I didn't understand was she shot one of the guard but didn't shoot Yong Wen when she had the upper hand. I was like girl shoot his ass before you run for it. And I was hoping Jongsing will get a happily ever after with her even though I dislike her because she kept seeing Lan Ser even when he has told her many times she is nothing to him. Ugh. 

@mingofsusie2011What I don't get is that these people in dramaland does not put password or a pass code on their phone! About the kissing, I think it is appropriate of Lan Ser to hold himself back because she is still a minor. As much as I love cheesy kisses, I don't want to see them kissing.
haven't watched ep 14 yet~ but actually i think yong wen is a crazy person -.- i don't understand his aim
what if he kill LLS he can't actually get something company or what
but i think yong wen now is the most like Mafia in this lakorn haha
my first watch of lakorn is Sao Chai Hi-Tech, even at the end the couple only a hug~ no kiss scene at all~
ya nark is still young~ although i don't like bomb, i hope they can do something more close!! hahaha

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
I am officially in love with Cubic... because it was better than I expected. Also, Bomb did bug me in the begin and I took some of your tips and considered him a business with power and enemies. Anyways, Mint cried so well on ep 13 and I really wanted to hug her. Also, ep 14 was sad bu it's definitely getting excited. I believe the lakorn finished next week.

However, what surprised me the most is that..... Mint C doesn't have any other lakorn coming up.... :( However Bomb has to new lakorns (one with Taew & another with Uma99), I have nothing against Bomb and I hope to see him in other lakorns and even a improve. But it really bugs me that Mint C doesn't have anything, I know there was supposed to be one with Boy (but I think it's false... :[ )?? So is it just me that think Chalida isn't given a chance?

Note** Bomb fans please forgive if I should too harsh.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know but I'm really liking bomb in Here as well as mint. All their cute scenes had me squealing lol I don't want this lakorn to end.

By the way I'm really happy bomb is having new lakorn awaiting but I'm hopping mint does too cause I love her acting in cubic.