[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He looks sooo adorable with his bangs down and untamed....wish his hair was like that!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hehe there's another snippet on buama ig of Ruethai and LLS. He was suppose to smack her on the face but instead LLS caressed RT's cheek. She was like "Oh? Why didn't you hit my face yet? HAHAHAHA 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Eek, Bomb and Mint's pictures are adorable like always! :spin: Thanks, Mahalo! :kiss: From the teaser, Bomb's facial expressions are questionable, but hehe, he looks so fine in here. :drool:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated Synopsis from Kapook
Naiyupong is a widowed businessman that’s currently going bankrupt. He owes Lin Laan Ser (Bomb), Hong Kong’s Mafia, 20 million in Hong Kong currency. In return, Naiyupong promises the mafia that if he cannot find the money to pay them back, he will use his oldest daughter, to pay off his debt. However, when the time finally came, he went behind their backs and sent Reutai-Naak (Chalida), his youngest 17 year old daughter instead.

If we were to compare Reutai to a swan, she would be the ugly duckling. Her older sister is the beautiful one. Her sweet innocence has everyone falling for her at first sight. However, Reutai is the opposite. Along with being ugly and not as beautiful as her older sister, she has a strong sense of endurance and belief in herself. This is the reason why she always tells herself that no one will take interest in her. This doesn't bother her nor does she care.

When Reutai meets Lin Laan Ser, she couldn’t deny how handsome he was and became secretly interested. However,  the violent and insensitive person he is made her tell herself that it’s best to stay as far away as possible. After all, he is the number one mafia of Hong Kong and only the most beautiful women can go near him; one being a model, the jewel according to the eyes of all young mafia men. She normally goes to events with them. For that reason, this ugly duckling told herself that she doesn’t have the right to even think about being secretly interested.  

Lin Laan Ser was very furious when he met Reutai instead of her older sister, who was much more attractive. He had met her older sister before in Thailand and secretly liked her, but he wasn’t aware of his own feelings. Reutai, herself, realized that he was disappointed that she came in place of her sister. Hence, she tried to bargain with him in exchange with her own life in promise to work to pay off all the debt. Lin Laan Ser’s parents couldn’t take her words for it, but in the letter, her father did say that she will work to pay off the debt. He assured that Reutai is beneficial and will be more useful. Please take care of her and send her to school as well. Lin Laan Ser calmed down and considered the agreement because he was curious to see how useful of a person she was. He sent Jongsin (Nott), his right hand man, to arrange for Reutai to further her education until the end of senior year at a school where he’s the owner of. He gave her permission to work and build her future at his company as well.  Reutai was very motivated to work so she can pay off the debt. She even went to find a part-time job to help. She never complained or was tired. This made Lin Laan Ser admire her for her hardworking determination. He was glad to have someone so dedicated by him. It was quite frightening to witness something like that in such a small girl.

Every week, Reutai has to pay up part of her debt to Jongsin. In addition, she met up with Lin Laan Ser many times. However, she was never afraid of him and his prestige each time she had spoken to him. She always has so much to say that he finds himself speechless and secretly smiling at how honest and absurd her thoughts are. Even Jongsin was surprised that his boss, someone who’s known for not having anyone dare to argue with him, allows a childlike person like Reutai to speak in opposition of him as if she doesn’t fear him at all.

At school, Reutai met a foul mouthed boy named Danny that no one wants to befriend. But he got along well with Reutai and decided to be friends with her. Their friendship
was closely monitored by Lin Laan Ser because Danny is the son of Karot Thapia, a businessman who sells war weapons and Lin Laan Ser wanted to invest into business with him. However, a problem arose when Karot didn’t want to jointly invest. Lin Laan Ser then came up with a plan to use Reutai as a middleman and negotiated a proposal that if Reutai was able to make Karot sign his name to invest with his company, he will decrease her father’s debt by 10 million. He didn’t believe that a 17 year old girl like Reutai could make it happen. But he was surprised when she was able to convince Karot to sign his name. However, no one knows what kind of agreement went on behind the scene between Reutai and Karot in exchange for his signature.   

Karot told his son Danny that Reutai isn’t an ordinary girl. She’s very intelligent and useful compared to girls her age. She’s very strategic and was able to deliver war weapons to a client, passing all barriers. The police almost caught her but she managed to get away with the profit money to return back to Karot. That’s why Karot agreed to sign his name in place of what she has done for him.

When Lin Laan Ser knew the truth about Reutai’s doings, he was very furious with her. What she did was the work of a criminal, and he was afraid that her life would be endangered. His reaction made Danny become suspicious because a mafia like Lin Laan Ser never cared or paid attention to anyone before, especially when it concerns Reutai, a girl who’s only a debtor to him. She shouldn’t even be significant in the eyes of a great mafia like Lin Laan Ser. Reutai was unaware for why this young mafia creditor worried so much for her. But she understood that he was upset about her hiding it from him and not telling the truth. However, she did it with one thing in mind, to pay off all her father’s debt and so that her older sister won’t have to become Lin Laan Ser’s personal servant.

Lin Laan Ser couldn’t understand why he cared so much about this naïve little girl, but one thing that he feels touched about is her honesty and smile along with the feeling he gets each time he looks at her….  

I'm sure bits and pieces of the plot has been mentioned by members in this thread. However, I wanted to know a bit more and so far, it's been very interesting. I'm gonna only translate this much of the synopsis because I don't want to spoil it too much for myself. Lol. You guys should get used to me translating only partial of the synopsis because I don't like spoilers. Haha. I hope you learned something new from reading this. Enjoy!

Find out what happens next on Saturday, March 8th. Tune in for the premiere of Cubic na ka! Rap rong wah ja sanook nae nawn ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Although the summary was a bit disappointing, the teasers did a good job at regaining points from me LOL 

So super excited. But why the weekend? I am jammed pack with that time slot. I have running man, superman is back, emergency couple, bride of the century, but then again I don't get to see them until sundays and mondays so it is all good LOL