[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it was HORRID, they need to be put out of their misery....j/k i love both girls but damn....some1 should have made them practice more

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaha spanky lmfaoaoao my double chin came out when I made faces listening to their performance hahaha Yep, more practice would've surely helped and Bomb kept glancing at them here and there too. Like don't kill my vibe haha

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh, no concrete airing date yet? :eek: Darn, a little bit more waiting then. :annoyed: :phew: Haha, Bomb's serious facial expressions...crack me up! :loool: Chalida was so beautiful during Ch 3's New Year party! :spin: I heart Bomb and Chalida's playful attitudes towards each other! :wub:

AikOm^_^

Aw, congrats to Bomb. :party: :dance1: ...Still no concrete airing date, huh? :faint: :coverlaf:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Omg, everytime I watch Mint and Esther singing A Thousand Years, I crack up. But both are succccccccccccccccch beautiful ladies! So beauitful. I really can't wait till this lakorn comes out.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
They're pretty together :D Love Mint's outfit! Bomb is finally out of college!  :clap2:
I don't blame Mint and Esther for the poor? (everyone agrees??) the cover. They did awesome! I had a hard time learning English myself because my accent made it worst! People say I have a more British accent then a pure English/ American accent.

fun

Expired Sarnie
kind of late but i couldnt finish after hearing ester and mint sing three words lol i dddnt expect it to be that bad. for some reason that song gotten really popular in thailand.

oh kuda has posted a full summary. check it out at her blog. now im not too sure if i will like it.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
After reading the synopsis, I am really looking forward to this. I like a smart and tough n'ek. Hopefully this airs soon.

AikOm^_^

Ooh! Will check out the synopsis! A big :thanks: to Kudalakorn! :spin: :worthy: :grouphug: Even if nobody subs Cubic, well, I'm watching it, no matter what. :lolyup:

missstaceythao said:
Yes! I want to know! I can't wait to see Bomb and Mint together! They are adorable! 

Gah, I agree! :highfive: They are indeed adorable together! :spin: :crush: K, off to read the storyline now!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
There is a channel for it in viki, so there are chances to see it with engsub ! now if only we can get an official air date *sigh