[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Yes, if mint has more lakorns , she would be recognize more. Her acting improve little by little. Everytime she play a supporting role, she out shine more than the leads. Hopefully when she ready , she will continue to wow us. I do miss her too.
I like the matching shirts of them . Lol

fanny

sarNie Adult
I don't have high hope for UMA lakorn anymore. Unlike in the past they make good action lakorn. I remembered watching those great action lakorn of UMAs. I like this pairing, but I don't know how much to expect from the production.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Well as long as Cubic is better then Ruk Surit. Then I'll consider UMA99 a good company. Gonna be my first UMA99 lakorn. Pple say Wave Media is not as good to. I'm gonna be worried about Kaew Ta Warn Jai. Anyways looking foreword to this LAKORN!! I miss Chalida. (This is off topic, but since Mark has 2 lakorn a this year I doubt M&M won't pair until 2k15. Lol after Cubic I want Jirayu and Chalida)

fanny

sarNie Adult
Wave media & Good feeling are as bad as UMA99. However, Uma sometimes have decent lakorn. Yes! I want JamesJi and Chalida. Since they missed the opportunity twice already. Mark and Kim are kooJin in Thailand so it'll be long time Chalida and Mark will pair up again. Well, this lakorn the storyline sounds very interesting and I Like the pairing so I hope they don't make the lakorn too crappy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i'm not tooo focus on a "koo-jin", ppl just keep making up more and more "phase" for it...koo-kwan - koo-jin, there's always more than 1 couple...

I'm more of a Mint fan than the Koo--- fan....it's gotten overboard and too crazy for me

no matter who Kob paired up with, her koo was always/is NumS.

Coca

sarNie Adult
When this lakorn have teaser and tell on air

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Coca said:
When this lakorn have teaser and tell on air
a teaser came out already go back a couple of pages (page 40) and there will be the teaser or go on YouTube and type cubic teaser and you will find it. About airing its going to be in the early or mid 2014. Possible bc they finished filming.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
It's just something that they release, but the official one won't be release till the other 14 teasers are out. - credit to ipsmilez

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
bellherr said:
It's just something that they release, but the official one won't be release till the other 14 teasers are out. - credit to ipsmilez
14 as in 2014' teasers. Lol I'm thinking the one on catmadz channel isn't the official one yet. Ch3 will soon have an event to release the upcoming 14' teasers just like every year.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Eek! It's finally 2014! HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! :grouphug: :kiss: Yes! Pretty soon, we'll get to see Cubic! I've been waiting for you! :woot: Whoot! Cubic to start the year of 2014! :party: I'm looking forward to see Bomb and Chalida's on screen magic! :wub:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Bomb still needs to work on his serious face expressions...

First sings so well *heart eyes. I watched a clip from the closing party and couldn't believe it was him who was singing. Can't wait to see their friendship in Cubic ^^

Adorable

Family reunion

Cr: all from cubic_fc ig

spanky

sarNie OldFart
oh my that is horrible singing!! they are both not confident and not n'sync...they should have practice more

Love the pix Mint facial expression is soo cute! Mint and Bomb behind the scene is adorable, she always busting his balls hahaha...he probably  has a vagina now

nklue1

sarNie Adult
LOL Mint's face expression is just too cute and adorable.
Bomb needs to practice is serious face a bit more other then that his pretty good.
Mint and Bomb's behind scene is funny.
no offence, Esther and Mint singing was bad, just should have just sang Thai.