[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

Amelie3

sarNie Egg

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wait!! whatttttttttttttt teaser is already out!!!! Ahhh Cubic looks so good already. My stomach was all buckled up while watching the teaser ^^
Thanks for sharing :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
bellherr said:
did you text me your new number yet? if not, could you pleassee <3

Got it :) haha Its temp tho !! 

EEEKKKS can't believe the teaser came out faster than we expected.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm.... I'm sure you can actually be able to reuse an ost. Besides, that song matches Ruethai. I want to see the part where he comes to her school!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
The teaser looks so good. I did not expect it at all. I like the ost. Bomb's younger brother does look more like Korean, his voice sounds almost like Bomb's. Just a bit different. Can't wait for Cubic

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Seriously just see da teaser and Bomb & Chalida look cute together... Chalida character will bring da smile on Bomb character face :blush: sooo cute! Cant wait to see this lakorn :) :)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Can I ask something what is the title of the song that was played in the teaser?

Lol!i just can't wait for this, Mint looks like she is scared of him kissing her at the ending. I totally can't wait

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
The teaser was beautiful. I loved it. Mint Chalida is so cute with the school Uniform chasing after Bomb. I really hope someone subs this lakorn. I;ve been on K-drama's and kind of forgot some thai. Hehehe. Cubic I am waiting. The ost is beautiful, and so is the couple!.