[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for all the summaries and spoilers! More please, whenever you have more time! I am liking their love story more and more, and p'ek loving n'ek so hard, that's so cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
narkrakdin24^^ said:
https://fbcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1239782_146362845573156_205902485_n.jpg
10 years isn't really big if you think about it but it does seem big. So... is it kind of like a Japanese Manga? But Ruethainak and Lang Set are adorable!!!
And credit to a Facebook post!

10 years may sound a lot but not a big deal for me. plus it's only a fictional story. I think it's cute that they have a big age gap,many thai stories are like this with p'ek being much older than n'ek.  Cubic is  like a Japanese manga. the author of Cubic actually wrote cartoons books before that was why while I was reading Cubic remind me of  like watching a Japanese animation with p'ek being so tall/mean and n'ek being tiny/cute usually I see in Japanese animation which I find it very cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
fantastic_27 said:
I loved the clip she uploaded to IG. Bomb does look older then 20. There so cute. I live the storyline. How he loves her so much. I think there will be a wedding scenes. If its good lets hope they do cubic2

Bomb is 23 already. but he pass to play as 27 cause he has that mature look. in the lakorn p'ek is 10 yrs older than n'ek but in real life Bomb is only 3 yrs older than Mint. haha. yep p'ek does love n'ek so much. I hope they do part 2(book 3&4) too cause these parts are good cause there is many kissing between them.

In book 4:

I like this line by Nak, was sad and touching. this is when he lost his memory of her and was being cold/mean to her but she won't give up and will win him over. I felt so sorry for Nak when Lanser lost his memory of her for 1 month and she tried really hard to win him over. made me cried.

Nak: "... you must hope for me to give up and disappear from your life but I won't do that because it will make you hurt so much because I know if I disappear from you, you will be hurt and be sad so much and I saw you being hurt before how it's like so I don't want that to happen again because you love me so much, so much that I can't believe one person can love another person this much but you do love me like that and I promise you already that I will never never ever leave you, will protect you until it's really you that don't love me and don't want me anymore, I will never make you hurt or sad or be alone, you are my whole world, the world that I will never find again, so then I will make you love me again"

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
fantastic_27 said:
I hope after they the last few episode there will be a 5 years later and they meet each other n get married. Hehehe. There all after Nang'ek because it all ties to her in the grid in the previous page. It's because she is Mafias lover, and the other guy likes her, and the other wants to kill her or something.

I rather they do the whole book 3&4 than cut it short and put everything in one part cause book3&4 has many cute love scenes between p'ek and n'ek, many kissing. he like to kiss her a lot.  that she would ask why he love it so much  and he would say "because i love you. is it wrong for me to want to hug,kiss, touch the person i love." she would try to kiss him back too even though not good in kissing. there was the part he ask for a new year present from her which is a kiss from her and she gave it to him, she said love it more when he kiss her on the forehead, every morning before he go off to work he would kiss her forehead. the other cute part is she want his photo (when he was 3 yr old and look like a girl) back from him so she has to exchange it with a kiss ,and he tease said if you want a kid it's not hard.was so cute. and there was the part she doesn't even know that she's jealous over him when saw him look at the pretty model that her bodyguard has to tell her why she's having this reactions is because she's jealous over p'ek.haha so  I wanna see all parts don't cut. 

Beginning Dennis hates her and tried to kill her but after he got to know her and she save his life, he fell head over heels for her. and don't care that she's Lanser's lover either and pursue her for 1 year till stop when she got married to p'ek. Danny loves her but doesn't tell her cause he know she doesn't love him but love Lanser, so just he love and care for her and help her is enough for him. Nak has that funny cute nice personalities that make all 3 guys love her and look pass her unattractive appearance, especially her sincere wide smile is so pretty that make the guys go crazy and of course she's so smart which make her different from other girls that they have met. she can laugh even in a critical life death situations, she's considerate of other people's feelings. she would say sorry and tried to make them feel better when know she has hurt their feelings even though they're mean to her.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
jjinxx said:
Thanks for all the summaries and spoilers! More please, whenever you have more time! I am liking their love story more and more, and p'ek loving n'ek so hard, that's so cute.

Yeah p'ek love n'ek so much, he can do everything for her and he show it a lot too which is so cute. they have passed many life death situations together,she save his life, and he save her life, and they really understand who eachother really are. she's the only person that he smile at. their love is so deep even though they are not husband&wife intimately yet which just make it more touching because they love eachother without sex involve. of course p'ek wants to and have to control  himself many times not to since she's not ready yet so he doesn't want to force her which only show he loves her so much. he's such a sweet guy.

In book 2:

I love this line that Lanser said to Nak after she confess love him and saids she's not good enough for him, nobody wants her, she's not pretty like other girls, she's a mistake that he got,  can she love him....
this is a very touching scene. made me cried.

Lanser "......even though the whole world doesn't want you, but I want only you. no one can replace you, no muey jin, no nantaka, nobody can, you are here is not a mistake, the only mistake is that the person I chose in the beginning is not you" and he ask her back "can I love you"

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
teedee said:

Yeah p'ek love n'ek so much and he show it a lot too which is so cute. they have passed many life death situations together,she save his life, and he save her life, and they really understand who eachother really are. she's the only person that he smile at. their love is so deep even though they are not husband&wife intimately yet which just make it more touching because they love eachother without sex involve. of course p'ek wants to and have to control  himself many times not to since she's not ready yet so he doesn't want to force her which only show he loves her so much. aww such sweet guy

I love this line that Lanser said to Nak after she confess love him and saids she's not good enough for him, nobody wants her, she's not pretty like other girls,she's a mistake that he got,  can she love him..etc..
this is a very touching scene. made me cried.

Lanser "......even though the whole world doesn't want you, but I want only you. no one can replace you, no muey jin, no nontaka, nobody can, you are here is not a mistake, the only mistake is that the person I chose in the beginning is not you"
Thankyou for the spoilers!! Could you spoil more of book 1&2 since, we would only be seeing those parts :(

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awww thanks for sharing teedee :)

Okay so wat am i going to watch after TRRR end??? Cubic, u better hurry up because by far ur da only lakorn i been waiting for lol plus da filming progress is FAST!!! I like :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Book 1&2 there is not many cute love scenes of p'ek&n'ek though. there is only 1 kiss, her first kiss when she was 17 yr old.  it was rainy and she came to see him to bring back the paper works that he told her to do but just his reasons  to make her come see him.  she was all wet, it was the last day before she has to go back to Thailand to protect herself from getting caught by the cop guy(peter). they were in his room he wipe her hair with a towel and tie her hair, she was happy saw he wore the watch that she bought him for new year's day, he kiss her on the lip&forehead and said "for a little kid should be enough"

The end scene of book 2:
In England:
She saw him sad after came out of  his mom's room so she tried to cheer him up by promise will take care of him, will protect him and said love him. he tease her said "are you asking me to marry you" she blush said not ready yet. he about to bend down to say love her back but then she kiss him on the cheek first and he went still(surprise) and said "don't do that again if you don't want to get marry soon" and hug her tight and whisper say love her and kiss her on the cheek&lip softly.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Love need progress :) so it okay but please please keep their first kiss :) because first kiss is da most likely to remember one :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep their love progress more as the stories goes. I really hope they keep the first kiss too. but i'm afraid with ch3 rule with the kissing we may not get to see it. if so will be so sad.

In book 1&2:

I felt sorry for p'ek  cause he so scare of losing n'ek  was when he was so scare that the bad guy gonna hurt her.
after he got the phone call from the bad guy he was so scare she gonna get hurt so he ran to her room, and then saw her asleep. he was so relief and sit watch her sleep the whole night. cuz don't want her out of his sight.

And the other scene after he know Ta was the bad guy behind the evil plan to kill him and Ta is with her outside the house so p'ek ran to see her cause so scare that Ta will hurt her, and hug her tight(that she can't breath) cause he's scare of losing her. then he finally release her when his bodyguard call his name so bring his senses back.

these scenes are touching because in his life he's never afraid of anything or care about anyone before. this is the first time that he felt like this. cause he love her so much and so scare of losing her.

and these scenes are cute. he waited for her to come see him after he came out of the hospital but she went to go deliver the flower/present to muey jin which take up a long time cuz the place is so far. so he wait for her in her room for 4 1/2 hours to make sure will get to see her he really want to see her to give her a new year present which is a cubic. and she gave him a watch to replace the watch she took of his to give to the taxi man for help take them to the hospital.

in the car he let her sleep on his shoulder for 3 hours and wait till she awake and wait for her to say good night to him before he leave which she usually say to him and she surprise when he saids good night back cause she doesn't expect him to say it back.

scenes to show he's so possessive over her and scare of losing her was after she was safe from the building bombing he won't even let her dad and sister  come see her cause scare they'll take her back to Thailand. and she has to beg him to let her go visit her dad&sister in Thailand. first he won't agree cause scare she'll change her mind and go live with them but she assure she won't so he allow her to go but only let her stay with them for 3 days instead of 7 days like she ask.
and after she save his life(2 month when she stay in hong kong) he suppose to minus it off with all the debts that her dad owe him and gave her money as an award for save his life and let her go but he won't cuz  want to use the debts to make her continue to stay with him. don't wanna lose her.
she mistaken thought he gonna bring her sister over to hong kong to be his mistress so beg him not to hurt her sister and let her continue to pay the debts off which really he bring her sister and dad to hong kong so to make sure she'll  continue to stay with him cuz he know they're the most important people in her life. and if she doesn't beg him he am sure he will be the one to beg her to continue to stay with him instead.

he was so mad after thought his cousin(pei wing) killed her and about to shot his cousin but luckily she was okay. shows how much he love her that he can even kill his own cousin.

I felt so sorry for p'ek when n'ek went to stay in Thailand to hide out for 1 month. he miss her so much, was so depress, so sad. he always thinking about her. everything remind him of her. even he see her sister does her hair in a ponytail remind him of n'ek cuz n'ek like to tie her hair  up in  a pony tail that he went to tell her sister to not do a pony tail anymore. and he went in her classroom to look at her desk and rub it cuz miss her a lot. he kept listening to the voice mail that she left for him before she went to Thailand.

after he came to save her life she was so happy/shock to see him again cuz thought she was gonna died, hold his face with both her hands with a big smile on her face said "you really came, you really did"

after he came to save her and they got out of the helicopter he walk away won't say anything to her she ran after him was sad about to cried cuz don't want him to be mad at her she kept saying sorry then he stop, hold her face with both his hands said "you're not gonna leave me again?" she said"no" and press his forehead on hers about to kiss her but stop.

and after he realize he love her he have a photo of her in a frame which sit on his desk in his room that he look at everyday. and not only 1 frame either but he has photos of her since 17 to 22 yr old.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
More more please!! Lol

Are you guys sure they are only filming 1&2 together? Or just book 1?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm getting really positive vibes from this lakorn. Haven't seen either actors work to be honest since they don't interest me BUT from everything I've read in here I'll definitely be putting this on my list of dramas to anticipate. (still got to catch up with the Gentleman Series so I can check them out in there before this lakorn goes to air)

Also agree I do hope they keep the first kiss in the show, just picturing it makes me giddy lol.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
teedee said:
From what I know they are filming book 1&2 together. hopefully they will make book 3&4 too.
Oh ok thankyou:) so basically he falls for her really hard during book 1&2? So excited!! If you have any more spoilers, I'm sure we are all open ears hahahah :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
No problem. yep he does really fall for her hard in book 1&2 and he became more possessive of her in book 3&4. 
from what I remember that's all the cute parts from book1&2. 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
teedee said:
No problem. yep he does really fall for her hard in book 1&2 and he became more possessive of her in book 3&4. 
from what I remember that's all the cute parts from book1&2. 
Thankyou again:) I'm more excited now and hope UMA99 don't ruin it. If there is any more scenes you remember, please do tell :) I have high hopes for this Lakorn!! Lol since the book seems soo good!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep the book is really good. hope the lakorn is good like the books. but won't put my hopes up high cause don't wanna be crush if it's not. hope the lakorn will keep all the cute scenes of p'ek and n'ek.

Forgot to mention in book1&2 beside that pra'ek is nang'ek's creditor he's also her guardian. she attend his school. it was funny she took the cubic that he gave to her to play in her classroom and won't stop when the teacher came so she got in trouble and the teacher took her cubic and tell her to go tell her guardian to come get it. so Danny went to tell p'ek to go get it. first he wouldn't go but then he went to get it after saw she was avoiding him so made him mad, she's scare he'll be mad at her for losing his cubic cuz she can't find a way to get it back yet and when he went to get the cubic from her teacher was so funny all the teachers in the room was shock that the owner of the school himself came to get the student's toy haha.

in book1&2:
was cute the part she was sleeping in the nurse room cause hurt her back he came and look at her about to kiss her but stop; put his hand on her forehead and pull away when she awake, she smile after realize he touch her forehead and tried to make him stop being mad at her for not telling him that she almost got hit by a motorcycle and hurt herself and so she act like he's a kid and gonna hold his hand to go to the car cause she's his driver.

there was the part she tried to get the book from the shelf and fell and the whole book shelf fell on her and then he came help her up she thought he was gonna get mad at her but he ask which book she wanted and he went to get it for her and she got more scare after she grab his jacket with her dirty hand but he didn't instead he took his napkin and wipe the dirt off both her hands. aww he's sweet

this scene was sad: he touch her forehead, head,cheek  was so sad that his affection that he has for her can't make up for her family in Thailand cause she still miss them a lot cause he know she want to come see meena because meena remind her of her sister nantaka.

it's funny like everyone know that p'ek love n'ek except her she doesn't know till later on. Danny,Meena,p'ek's bodyguards,Muey jin, all know that p'ek love n'ek. even the cop guy, p'ek cousin pei wing can see that n'ek meant a lot to p'ek too.

this is kinda a sweet scene after she trick the bad guys to shoot eachother, she and p'ek hide and he hug her and cause he know she will blame herself for the cause of the bad guys dying so he lied that not many people died to make her felt better. but she know he's lying but felt nice that he tried to make her felt better and he thought she was too scare to notice that he was hugging her but then later she told him that his chest was warm  haha.

was funny at the hospital she move her face close for him to hit her cause thought he will be mad that she throw his gun away, slap him many times to make him wake up, gave his watch to the taxi man so she thought he was gonna slap her back but instead he touch her cheek softly. he told her to come see him at the hospital everyday to help him with paper works which is her punishment but really he just wanna see her everyday. and he teach her to read Chinese too.

in the hospital after she realize she just confess love him in front of 100 people she got so shy. so she tried to avoid him pretend to fall asleep but he knows so he kiss her forehead to show that she's his girl which made her surprise and open her eyes wide haha.