[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

hippo

sarNie Adult
i hope she knows some self defense in here too. 

she looks cute in that chauffer outfit. and the school uniforms. 
and Bomb must be feeling so hot under all those clothes in thailand weather. 

i'm waiting to see their character change and level of improvement.
we wont get to see this till the start of next year. not to long to go, but it will seem like a really long wait. 

the girl playing as the pretty sister (selena), i think she has the same face shape as Kim. i think they could pass as sisters.  

thanks for sharing all the pics and clips =D

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Bomb still looks a little stiff from the filming part of him just walking into the car. Lol let's see if he can impress us

cool :)

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
i hope she knows some self defense in here too. 

she looks cute in that chauffer outfit. and the school uniforms. 
and Bomb must be feeling so hot under all those clothes in thailand weather. 

i'm waiting to see their character change and level of improvement.
we wont get to see this till the start of next year. not to long to go, but it will seem like a really long wait. 

the girl playing as the pretty sister (selena), i think she has the same face shape as Kim. i think they could pass as sisters.  

thanks for sharing all the pics and clips =D
hahaha, when u said "Bomb must be feeling so hot under all those clothes" i was like i know rite, he must feel so handsome and "HOT" wearing all those nice-looking clothes. And then i read "in thailand weather", and then i was like ohhhhh lmfao !!  :lmao: 

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Mint: Law mak
Aigo!!!! Im eating an ice cream sundae but seems like bomb and mint are sweeter than my sundae!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I'm sure she'll have self defense lol! I liked her self defense in NM2 it was awesome since it was first time too!!! Oh my gggwwwaaaddd amazing!

I really need to unfollow this topic because I be getting at least 50 emails a day because of this topic' lol!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Tell me about it. I followed Yadech's Rising Sun series that I can't wait for and my inbox was literally spammed. Got like more than what you had. Lets say... Its probably going to take a year or so to rid all of them. XD

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
maiKair said:
Tell me about it. I followed Yadech's Rising Sun series that I can't wait for and my inbox was literally spammed. Got like more than what you had. Lets say... Its probably going to take a year or so to rid all of them. XD
LMAO!! You should unfollow it tbh because it just takes you one minute away and you get the thread full of new comments!

The height difference is so funny! Mint's having so fun climbing on him  :bhehe: I still think he looks kinda awkward and out of the place, but they look cute!  :heart:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
maiKair said:
Ikr! I follow RFTD and I get so many of them so I unfollowers it! Lol

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
711Purplicious said:
Love the birthday video =)

Just saw these photos of facebook

They really do look like sisters =)
And the girl Selina looks like Kim

Credits to UmaUma99 & Mint Chalida's Fanclub
Silena is so pretty, and yes for a second I thought it was Kim, and I was like, Kim's in here!!!!! But I read it wasn't! Lol. They do look alike. I prefer them real sisters then just co-stars!

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Bomb plays the piano well, and to me musically inclined men are HOT!
His baritone voice is growin on me too :secret:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
itzdao said:
Bomb plays the piano well, and to me musically inclined men are HOT!
His baritone voice is growin on me too :secret:
I know right I love him playing a piano so much I want him to be my teacher cuz I am learning it