[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Ya this is a very good cast they pick out, but Medta Lae's production is very good. Even tho I prefer more romance but the action is great tho. The romance is also great only of there's a little romance it's still great. I like Medta Lae more them UMA99, but I'm sure this one will be GREAT!
uma99 will surprise us with Cubic 

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Welcome to AF! Love all of misslialover's videos cuz she used English songs. Puts
a whole new twist on my emotions hehe!

New BTS from Cubic. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brrtS8C3QU4

They were having hard time pronouncing their Chinese names and the host joked on Noey Chotika that she
was taking pics to post on IG

BM were complimenting each other sweetly and using Nong and Pee during their convos.

1:13 Mint said she been learning Chinese and spoke some basic Chinese
3:23 Bomb teased Mint had a pimple on her cheek 55!
3:27 Holy thai basils!! love that heroic lift and Mint's reaction when he faked drop her
3:33 cute moment and Bomb looked yummy hehe (smolder eyes) they also told Mint to look serious my child

Host commented even tho first pairing for BM they were extremely comfy with each other, to point of hitting
each other first day.

Love that they used the funny bickering couple song at the end!

Overall they have good chemistry and am extra excited for Cubic!

Poo Dee E-Sarn has a lot of air time on Channel 3. Do you think Cubic will get to play this often and also
if the lakorn will be at least 17 episodes??? Gosh I can't imagine getting to see Mint & Bomb more than 3 days
a week! I'll hardly be able to contain myself if true!

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
itzdao said:
Welcome to AF! Love all of misslialover's videos cuz she used English songs. Puts
a whole new twist on my emotions hehe!

New BTS from Cubic. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brrtS8C3QU4

They were having hard time pronouncing their Chinese names and the host joked on Noey Chotika that she
was taking pics to post on IG

BM were complimenting each other sweetly and using Nong and Pee during their convos.

1:13 Mint said she been learning Chinese and spoke some basic Chinese
3:23 Bomb teased Mint had a pimple on her cheek 55!
3:27 Holy thai basils!! love that heroic lift and Mint's reaction when he faked drop her
3:33 cute moment and Bomb looked yummy hehe (smolder eyes) they also told Mint to look serious my child

Host commented even tho first pairing for BM they were extremely comfy with each other, to point of hitting
each other first day.

Love that they used the funny bickering couple song at the end!

Overall they have good chemistry and am extra excited for Cubic!

Poo Dee E-Sarn has a lot of air time on Channel 3. Do you think Cubic will get to play this often and also
if the lakorn will be at least 17 episodes??? Gosh I can't imagine getting to see Mint & Bomb more than 3 days
a week! I'll hardly be able to contain myself if true!
:woot2:  :dance1:  :weee: cuteness overload awwwwwww sooooooo cute especially when he carry her 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Can Some one give me the link to the bts? I can't view it in mobile

BT_forever

sarNie Egg
Misslialover said:
Hey gals, haven't been able to check things yet, but im super happy they started filming already !  :woot2:  :woot:  Loving Bomblida ♥ 

http://youtu.be/1aHrtLHNTr0

Just wanted to share this mini mv that i made && thank you for BT_forever, for sharing my other video :) 
Your welcomes and liked your Mv a lots. Theyre soo cutee and your video gave it a lot of the emotion. Thankq 4 sharing.

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number  :)

thanks   :)