[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@711purplelicious Hi and welcome!! Make yourself comfortable here cuz we not gonna bite. XD
I will miss Ploykwan and Dr. Praepailin. I never got to see Prapailin's ending!!!!! But im happy that she gets a more less stress role. I like Mint's natural hair color better but black looks okay on her too. Even if she's wearing that ugly baggy red shirt, she's still beautiful!!! Bomb actually looks handsome so far. Wow wow. No matter how they dress Mint, her face outshines her clothes lol!!! She looks adorable in the red jumpsuit!! She also looks pretty with her hair up in a bun. Natural beauty. In the lakorn do you think they'll put less makeup on her or none at all? They should do that sometimes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
almond said:
4 couple in here

IG buauam 
wow P'Nott in here too his one of the best a-list actor who works with uma99, uma99 knows how to choose their casting 

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
wow P'Nott in here too his one of the best a-list actor who works with uma99, uma99 knows how to choos

wow P'Nott in here too his one of the best a-list actor who works with uma99, uma99 knows how to choose their casting 
Agreed!! Now I am even more excited then before =D
e their casting

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Im going to upload this picture I think it's really cute.. 555+

I am so in love with her style. Now all I need to see her play is a pregnant girl (In the future when she's older) and a rich, spoiled, annoying girl, and maybe nang'rai 555+

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I think we have already seen Mint played nang'rai before in the lakorn Dong Poo Dee, where she played Nok Chatchai's duaghter. She was darn good at it. I love her so much but her acting of her character made me want to slap her character to her senses. But i cant do that to p'mint. I love her too much 555+

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Bomb is really handsome in this lakorn, as for Mint, She's always gorgeous. I'm excited to see what mint has in store for us. Like I said a while back, she tends to suprise us with her work and getting into character that's why many of us were impressed at the Ram Scene in KCR. She made us believe that she was plengkwan. The reasons why i follow her work is because I like to watch actresses grow and see their performances. Shes not the best, yet, but she's one of the few people you can tell that improves from everyone lakorn she does. Something new each time. Don't get me wrong, I love other actresses that are helllllaaaa goood at acting!! :) lol but I'm sure that bomb will get at her level and make us believe the story lines in this lakorn. Even if we won't get MM :( or JM, theirs going to be other pa'eks that we get to choose from to be her koo kwan ;) I'm sure we will get another MM or JM lakorn!! in 2014 and so on!!
We will get it no matter what lol <3 plus who knows, maybe bomb and mInt will be the next hottest couple!... Anything can happen:)

As for UMA99, Im not familiar with these different productions, but since I'm learning something new from each and everyone of you guys, it may sound bad because of the past none accomplish lakorns that fulfilled our desires, we may have to wait and see the lakorn for ourselves before second guessing. Maybe UMA99 will have surprises of their own for Cubic ;)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ekkk, Bomb and Chalida are looking great together! :wub: Loving their pictures so far. I find Bomb pretty hot in the suit and shades. He just needs to fix his hair. :lol: I'm totally up for Bomb and Mint's pairing; they're cute together. Now if only she will get to pair up James Jirayu in the future...that would suit my satisfaction.  :D

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
711Purplicious said:
I already see some jealousy issues :drools: :drools:
Fashion police: Up-okay. Down- What the hell are u wearing?!!!!!!!
Its okay p'mint. U still look pretty.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I have to admit that I am quite excited to see this lakorn. Bomb is darn handsome in those suits. 555 As for Mint, still beautiful as ever. It feels kind of weird seeing her with black hair since I'm so use to her dye hair but it should be okay, I guess. :) Good thing Mint is tall too. She doesn't look so tiny next to Bomb like Taew did. Regardless, I can't wait to see and hear more about this lakorn.
By the way, thanks for sharing the photos! :D

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Mint looks like a very light person since bomb is so tall, and stiff. Hahaha. 

711Purplicious said:
I already see some jealousy issues :drools: :drools:
Who is this new guy? He is very cute with Mint? The picture is just really cute.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for this!!! I can't believe that his sister in law in SJ is gonna be his girl in this lakorn just like Ken Phupoom and Janie turning to mom and son. I would like to see Mint and Bomb as soon as possible. Need Mint on screen again!!