[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

Falada

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
Loving the fitting photos! They look great together. Woo-wee! I can't wait to see more. Bomb looks handsome! Can't wait for more! hahah. 

LOL they do look good together. And yeah Bomb's handsome, too. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im happy for them. Bomb is not bad after all. lol They dress him well for the dress rehearsal. He's going to be a super tall HK mafia boss. lol :p
I might tune in later too. lol :p

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I agree bomb isn't a bad actor at all his appearance in Chai Lek was really good, with Taew which was really. I have to say, I really love Bomblida, but nothing beats Bomb&Taew. Love ur siggie Misslialover.

fanny

sarNie Adult
YaMaMiKi said:
Credits To Buauma
View My Video
The Dude Next To Mint In The Pic Above Is Cute
His Name Is First
I knew it! He look familiar. Yes! He was from(thailand's most wanted contest) he's the winner. Glad Chalida can portray different character.

fanny

sarNie Adult
YaMaMiKi said:
Credits To Buauma
View My Video
The Dude Next To Mint In The Pic Above Is Cute
His Name Is First
I knew it! He look familiar. Yes! He was from(thailand's most wanted contest) he's the winner. Glad Chalida can portray different character.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I wish I was on my laptop right now. I can't see any of the videos yet ! </3 these pictures are lookin gooood tho 555 :drools:

Kimmy_kimberley

sarNie Egg
cool :) said:
I wish I was on my laptop right now. I can't see any of the videos yet ! </3 these pictures are lookin gooood 555 :drools:
go to the YT app and go onto ipsmilez's YT and click her videos. 555+. 

Best is in here. Surprised. Smh.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Mint;s black hair, I'm not liking it because it's really pure black which doesn't suit her, but I guess thats what she want. I think she should just stick ti brownish/black it suits her more. still Love her tho.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@cool; LOL i have tons of M&M videos :p hehehe

@fantastic;
I'm sure Chalida was told to dye her hair lol She had to cut her long hair for her role as Praepailin because P'Nok said so :p
The black hair makes her appear much older :)))))))) I loveeee the change...she needs it lol