[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ninja007 said:
Just passing by. No cubic is not a series. There are 2 parts: part 1 & part 2. Each part is fairly long, so they split it into 2 books each (just for easy handling). Part 2 is after they are together (don't remember if they got married or just gf/bf. The book seem to be very popular with many novel fans. The book fans doesn't seem happy with the cast because Mint is too pretty. Nang'k should be plain looking but a genius. In the beginning, Pra'k wants her pretty sister and overlook the plain looking Nang'k. Later, he fall in love with Nang'k for her ability, not her look.

The other series was called "Cupid". That one is a series of 8 novel. Currently, there is announcement to make lakorn out of them yet. Maybe the name similarity confuse a few people. Cubic is not the same as Cupid.
Thxs ninja. Well I hope they give mint some pretty scene. Lol the story was more different then what I thought, I thought the story line was a very modern lakorn with king and queen and fighting, i thought it will be like a tawan deard kind of lakorn, but no. It's about Pra'Ek wanting nang'ek sister for revenge, but later on finds himself falling in love with nang'ek not her sister!!! OMFG FITTING IS IN 3 days, I want to see the clothing!!

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I'm soooo excited for FITTING!! I wonder how they will make Chalida ugly??!! Unless if they leave her lookin plain with out make up, she will still be naturally beautiful!!!!! LOL

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I am so excited. Yea I wonder how they will make her ugly, it's impossible. They probily make we wear like a simple cuprise short with a white plain button shirt, and braid her hair an make her wear glasses! Lol idk I am too excited!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I'm excited about both, I just never imagine Bomblida. Bomb is cute out sometimes, I like it when his hair is down, not all up like in SJ!