[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Now we have to wait another year to see Chalidaa :( I hope it's worth the wait!! :)

I think she's going to be good on being a tomboy and hard headed! Lol in NM2, she was pretty tough to saklang and her fighting scene wasn't too bad!! :) but looking ugly, hahahah lets see how that turns out!! So excited!! <3 hope to see Mint soon!!

One question, since mint will be shooting in Macu, wouldn't it ruin her schedule for school? Or are they just shooting in Macu for some parts?

fanny

sarNie Adult
I hope this lakorn is not evening lakorn because most of UMA99 lakorns are evening. I don't want Chalida to be evening lakorn n'ek. Looking forward to this lakorn. I think the paring is not bad at all they both got the height.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
fanny said:
I hope this lakorn is not evening lakorn because most of UMA99 lakorns are evening. I don't want Chalida to be evening lakorn n'ek. Looking forward to this lakorn. I think the paring is not bad at all they both got the height.

I know me too. Don't want Chalida to be evening n'ek. Hope this is primetime.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bellherr said:
Whats the difference between primetime and evening
primetime are the high promoted actors/actresses and Evening are those that is downgraded by Ch3 only time u see them in primetime when they play a 2nd supporting roles

fanny

sarNie Adult
This role was originally given to Ken T. I wonder what happened? Wow Mint lost her chance to work with an A-list actor. I hope one day she with get to work with Ken.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
This role was originally given to Ken T. I wonder what happened? Wow Mint lost her chance to work with an A-list actor. I hope one day she with get to work with Ken.
I'm confuse now so its still Bomb/Mint or are they out

fanny

sarNie Adult
Now it's Bomb and Mint, but before that it was Ken T. I don't know what happen maybe Ken is too busy with his other lakorn with Chompoo.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
What?! They give the role to Ken T first? Wasn't p'ek suppose to be around 20 too? 
I think I have read a little bit of the book and p'ek take the business at young age cus  his parent passed.
Well, I'm glad that it's Bomb and Mint now cus they give the look from the book aside from Mint have to be ugly when she is a pretty girl,555.
Can't wait to see the fitting pic.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Cheeraka said:
What?! They give the role to Ken T first? Wasn't p'ek suppose to be around 20 too? 
I think I have read a little bit of the book and p'ek take the business at young age cus  his parent passed.
Well, I'm glad that it's Bomb and Mint now cus they give the look from the book aside from Mint have to be ugly when she is a pretty girl,555.

Cheeraka said:

do you remember part of the summary?