[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

hippo

sarNie Adult
BOMB just confirmed that he is in here on reuang lao chao nee....i'll post the clip once someone uploads it. 

they will start towards the end of the month

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:
i thought he had 6 sense 2 as well. 
imagine if he had 3 lakorns at once...that's like 2 days for each lakorn. 
but both Chalida and Preem are in school/University....the scheduling may be a little difficult.  :shrug:

but i wouldn't mind him. i've wanted to see chalida with him for a while. 
oh ALICE your putting images and hope in my head!

Pope also only has samee treetra right?

damit! confirm already! LOL

i'm still a little iffy on the production being Uma. 
I'm cheering for Mint and P'Great to have a lakorn 2014 i will try to request via Instagram to Ch3 cos one of the fans i know they will request Pope/Ploy 
i'm not sure about Bomb and Mint Chalida pairing since I'm rooting Chalida with somebody i like 

hippo

sarNie Adult
@ Alice me too.
 you so should...the only real ch3 ig is the ch3fanclub ig. may on K'somruk's ig too...seeing as he makes most of the final decisions.
Gosh i think i'm turning into a crazy fan....LOL. 
who did you want to see Chalida with?

I mean Chalida has always looked good with all her co-stars but i'm not so sure about Bomb. 
i mean like his personality...he seems really friendly and nice.
it's just i....i dunno i can't put my finger on it...i think its his eyes and facial expressions. 

her height would be good for him....but there are so many other pra-eak's i would rather see her with. 

oh well, at least Chalida get's to act alongside a different pra eak. 
hopefully Bomb will have improved by the time the start filming. and hopefully they don't take to long to film this. so that Chalida can start on her next project..eheheheh...with a different pra eak.

but it is strange that i quite like bomb and taew pairing, but i just don't like the Chalida and bomb together....i can't fully explain why yet. .....but i will watch this, i like to watch people's improvements and their progress.

and seriously that face an ugly duckling?!.....i bet they will just make her hair messy and put glasses on her.

here's a pic of them from an inside event last night....his on stage btw.
credit Mint's ig. 

and then there's these pics......which i would rather see her paired up with first.

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: and the pairing i want most....but it looks like it could be a while. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i don't mind seeing Bomb and Mint together. I like Bomb. Yeah, he looks and acts weird and awkward but i think that's what cute and friendly of him. Yes, his acting suck! But I think there will be improvement in his acting. :D 

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Ouch really wanted james to be in here, I wont mind bomb but seriously he needs to improve in acting specially his facial expressions, I just hope ch3 will pair up james ma and mint again so much in love with this pair right now

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Anything can change...haha.....maybe bomb to busy with taew since their lakorn a hit....if its bomb ...it is what it is and hope he improves...the way he moves and deliver the line is awkward..expression is eh...ok...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@hippo I want Chalida pairing with A-list somebody that will make her skill even higher and popular right now P'Great is one good sample 
oh btw thanks on the instagram requesting 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Mint and Bomb matches. Chalida pretty much matches anyone she pairs up with. I don't really mind who she pairs up with, I actually like Bomb, there's something about him that makes me like him. Agree that he still needs improvement though, but then again, it never hurts for everyone to improve :)

@Alice, I too would love to see Chalida pair up with Grate. Grate is one of the p'eks that I highly anticipate to pair up with Chalida. :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I'm glad chalupa is paired with Bomb. I don't really mind. I actually like bomb, he's not that bad of an actor. He's pretty great for a newbie, maybe not as great as James Ma, but still good.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lets just say, we couldn't help but picture another pra'ek in here since Bomb wasn't fully confirmed. In my heart, I secretly wanted James hahaahah ;p ohhh wellsss ......gah wishful thinking haahah !

Thanks hippo for the news <3

fanny

sarNie Adult
It is confirmed by Mint and Bomb that they are going to pair up. I hope the storyline is good enough for me to watch Bomb. I hope be improve his acting skill.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So both Bomb and Mint confirmed. I actually wanted to sre them pair some time didn`t think it would be this soon. I thought Bomb was ok on his acting.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
How many times did people express early disappointment at Chalida's next newest pra aek? And how many times did Chalida prove ppl wrong?

Again and again.

First wasn't much of an actor in Wan Jai but his pairing with Chalida was actually quite popular despite being the third pairing. People talked about them as much or even more than the main pairing. Same thing with Pope-Mint and Alex-Mint.

Chalida tends to bitchslap the audience who underestimate her. Not only in regards to lakorns but also the rumors that she stirs up herself.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hope its a good story line....i like bomb and think he's ok...but isn't impress w/him yet....he so tall (another reason for his awkwardness "to me" - his n'k short) but w/ taew it turn out ok...well see

all her p'k newbies? except for alex or pope right? hope to see her w/veteran actors...be a good learning experience

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
For me I tend not to like every guy paired up with her besides mark,but after the Larkon airs I'm obsessed with them lol specially James MA didn't like him at first but now I'm
His biggest fan lol will see maybe I will like bomb when the Larkon airs

spanky

sarNie OldFart
<3 Mteam

I liked her and 1st ...and..liked her w/Alex but wasn't on the couple bandwagon...w/pope i didn't watch sooo.

I thought Jame was cute in pix...watch it and now I ADORE JAME MA!! i'm a Jalida (2nd to my 1st love o'course haha)

Well see how this lakorn is and I'll formulate more of an opinion on the "couple"  i guess...hope the lakorn can attract/maintain my "attention"  TD didn't but her character of Ploykwan was awesome...kick ass...pope was cute but I wasn't into it...