[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^really, i loved him in Khun Chai Ratchanon...I seriously think his acting is good, decent for a new baby...oh well it good to know others ppls thought and view...

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_09 said:
^really, i loved him in Khun Chai Ratchanon...I seriously think his acting is good, decent for a new baby...oh well it good to know others ppls thought and view...
yeh i liked him in Ratchanon but cant say the same about his acting specially his facial expressions but since this is his first larkon will go ease on him but i want james ma in this (lol im just being bias lol)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yippee, it's July! Pretty soon we'll get to see if this is true or not. Can't wait for the fitting! :D

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
I honestly don't want bomb to be paired w/ mint. :bhehe: u guys should know the reason, right?  :pervie:

But if he does, i hope it will be a successful  lakorn  :thumbsup:

hippo

sarNie Adult
more confirmation from Chalida herself!!!!
they will be going to Macau to film this.
she said its a new character for her and she is an ugly duckling in here, feisty and strong headed. 
but she didn't mention who the pra eak will be yet. 
if she is an ugly duckling...makes me want to see a HOT playboy pra eak.....

credit: daradailytv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq8Q_1jsVM0

fanny

sarNie Adult
I like the character already, BUT I don't like UMA99 company. Their action lakorn is boring nowadays. I remembered watching thier action lakorn back in the day was good. When NOI and KEN used to play for them. I love Chalida, but I'm not too sure about this company anymore. I hope p'ek is not BOMB.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@hippo, thanks love for sharing recent updates <3 Confirm Bomb already so we don't have to have hopes for khon eun ka 555

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Please confirm the p'ek! I hope it's not some random.
I think I'm paranoid. I've been checking for updates every single freakin second of the day!

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
How are they going to make chalida ugly??! Lol she's soo pretty natural!!
As for bomb, i HOPE his acting has improve!!! Lol wouldn't want him to bring chalida down!

hippo

sarNie Adult
hrmmm....we can't call it confirmation for sure....but it kinda is...
Chalida says the pra eak is one of the K'Chai's, she looks very happy that they will be going to Macau.

funny, how she is now allowed to reveal that she will be in it, but not allowed to reveal who the pra eak is yet. 

credit to: Mookiz. T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeVQPjBlpug

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I think they haven't decided who the praek is,but please be James MA lol he is will suit the mafia character but I'm still icky how will they make mint an ugly duckling lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
oh yes...please Jame Ma would be perfect for the actions ^.^ JM fever "cross finger"

Bomb ok but I find him awkward.....i like lek cuz of SoiFah and the rest of the cast

hippo

sarNie Adult
agree with you SPANKY

i would rather james ma....he is pretty good at action scenes. and he isn't rumored in any lakorns at the moment. it would be great if it were him.

as for bomb...i'm ok, but would rather not, especially if chalida is going to be an ugly duckling...i also find his acting awkward at times....from what i've heard Aof pongpat is preparing a lakorn for bomb and taew. 

but i have a feeling it is going to be Bomb, because he said he has a lakorn, but he is not allowed to say yet and chalida can't say who her pra eak is yet either.....but then james says he doesn't have a lakorn yet, the elders are still discussing.....*sigh!
hopefully they confirm soon

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have another feeling the pra'ek could be P'Great since he has played action lakorn and he has work with Uma99 once already that lakorn with Cherry 
plus he only has samee to work on 

hippo

sarNie Adult
i thought he had 6 sense 2 as well. 
imagine if he had 3 lakorns at once...that's like 2 days for each lakorn. 
but both Chalida and Preem are in school/University....the scheduling may be a little difficult.  :shrug:

but i wouldn't mind him. i've wanted to see chalida with him for a while. 
oh ALICE your putting images and hope in my head!

Pope also only has samee treetra right?

damit! confirm already! LOL

i'm still a little iffy on the production being Uma.