[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Bomb's real self is better. He needs a story that fits closer to his actual self. That way, it'll create a good beginning for him to branch out to other roles. I've seen a few of his modeling pics, and they're as stiff as he was in Cubic...

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG Ceci you have me dying from laughter here. I find First dancing hilarious and it is even funnier now that he was like that in Cubic.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I just think some of you guys were disappointed when you know that it was produce by UMA. I feel like you guys were looking at the flaws not the good scenes/parts, and so when you guys watch the other episodes you kept on looking for the flaws. Maybe the lakorn will be much more enjoyable if you look for the improvements and the good acting scenes. (Just saying because I feel like you guys were looking for the flaws and so you guys have so many things to complain. Lol.)

meenia

sarNie Adult
I find this lakorn to be very good.  I'm still watching some scene from Cubic even though it has ended already.  I'm just not ready to let go of this lakorn.  It's very cute, and the more i watch it, i can't seem to take my eyes off Bomb.  Even with his emotionless expression, I still like it.  If you watch it carefully, you can sense his anger or love for Nark, it's there in his looks, but you just really have to stare at him.  LOL.  If his character would have smiled more, i think his eyes would have smile too.  LOL.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Just different ppls different taste... Sometimes we might all like the same thing and sometimes we all like different thing... So life will be more diverse... Just that if we didn't like it we just need to complain...still complain is human nature so yeap.. After all it is free for ppls to complain... I sometimes like ppls to complain so the individual can improve.... We just look at the positive side of the complain instead of negative...

For me individual I like cubic for some reason... Might not be the ppls but the story very good and then the ppls slowly grow on me...I also feel BM has both on and off screen chemistry...

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
love those pics above...it'll be so nice if she would dress like this in cubic 2(if there's part 2)...

lovestar

sarNie Adult
So, once again, I'm late by one step. 
Haha started watching this a few days ago, and I must say, that I'm enjoying it...A LOT. Much more than I thought I would, and I really honestly love Bomb and Mint. Aaaahhh. 
I understand that there are times where Bomb seems out of character, but if you look past that, then girl, you've got yourself a good lakorn to watch. 
I'm only half way through and its been a long time that a lakorn has got me hooked (i've been out of it lately). 
However I still wish I watched it when the craze was around, but usually I'm always watching it a few months after.
Off to watch the interviews and bts~

mingofsusie2011

sarNie Egg
HuabNag said:
So sad... Mint said there will be no "Cubic 2"..
well......SO SAD!!........sometimes there is no sequel i can still watch the novel
But the problem is i cant read thai T_T And there is no translation of eng omg T_T

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I think this lakorn is good, but I do have to agree with most people here that Bomb's acting is stiff and has emotionless eyes. However, it's not just Bomb, but also Mint. Her acting level in KCR was really high, compared to this lakorn. I don't know if it's because they couldn't sympathize together, or is it because these kind of characters doesn't match themselves. But even if it doesn't match their personality/characteristics, as long as they're actors, they have to play good with their characters. Like James Ma for example, his character as Khun Chai Ronnapee was totally the opposite with his personality, but he was still able to play this character really well that I even thought James Ma really have these sides in him. As for Bomb as Khun Chai Rachanon, his acting in that was also stiff, but the reason why I was able to look across from that was because his character was funny and attractive, also because of Taew that made me look across those flaws he have. But in this lakorn, I cannot look across from his flaws because both pra-nang's could not sympathy each other's characters. BUT I do think this lakorn itself is good though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
As crazy as this sound, I want to rewatch this. Despite the negative review I gave this, I do admit I enjoyed this. If only another production took over and someone with actual intelligence can rewrite Nark's part.

I know Viki took this down but did anyone saved the sub? I would like them. 

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
For me, if there is one lakorn that SHOULD have a sequel, it would be Cubic. The lakorn version is just based on the first two books of the novel. I really hope they do a sequel based on the last two books. There are unanswered questions and unfinished business like Carlos and Patrick's feud, Puey In and Meena's love story, Nark and Lan Ser's plans once they are in England, and of course Danny.

Overall I enjoyed watching this lakorn despite some flaws (well every lakorn has ups and downs and nothing's perfect). Bomb's character is too serious as opposed to his real life personality, Mint is cute and even her interactions with Danny are funny too. Puey In and Meena are adorable, though it would be nice if they had interactions on how they fell in love and got engaged aside from being enemies at first.

I really hope a sequel will happen with the same cast of course (but Bank, who acted as Puey In is now with CH7)