[CH3] Chumpae (Step Onward): Denkhun Ngamnet/Mew Laknara

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Her character is not that strong lololol, and she's like lost in the scenes
Yeah. She hasn't gotten much screen time. I don't even know her purpose of existence. Even the bad guys daughter has more screen time. I think her character would be more interesting if it was played by a better actress or if they gave the character more substance.

CPY

GotomySin
Yeah. She hasn't gotten much screen time. I don't even know her purpose of existence. Even the bad guys daughter has more screen time. I think her character would be more interesting if it was played by a better actress or if they gave the character more substance.

Yui version is much stronger for n'ek part. But to refer the original movie, I think the n'ek is not much doing anything beside spying and aiding p'ek sometimes. As for me, I watch p'ek part because I like his way of messing around with the baddies and cops.

CPY

GotomySin
Really? Idk. This is the first time I've seen her. She's definitely a better actress than Mew though imo. Haha.
I saw her few times and I still prefer Mew lolol. Sorry Lalina but she's stiff and you will know later. I am on the part where Mew treated Denkhun's wound. (Rewatch that part now)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yui version is much stronger for n'ek part. But to refer the original movie, I think the n'ek is not much doing anything beside spying and aiding p'ek sometimes. As for me, I watch p'ek part because I like his way of messing around with the baddies and cops.
Yui Jiranan? There's another version if Chumpae besides the original movie?

Same. I'm watching it mainly for pra'ek. I like his character. I love how he teases nang'ek too. . .I just don't like nang'ek. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I saw her few times and I still prefer Mew lolol. Sorry Lalina but she's stiff and you will know later. I am on the part where Mew treated Denkhun's wound. (Rewatch that part now)
Haha. That's funny because I find Mew stiff, but to each their own. I'm here mainly for Denkhun so whatever.

CPY

GotomySin
Yui Jiranan? There's another version if Chumpae besides the original movie?

Same. I'm watching it mainly for pra'ek. I like his character. I love how he teases nang'ek too. . .I just don't like nang'ek. Haha.

Yes, Ch7 version of Note and Yui Chiranan but they changed the setting to 90s. This lakorn is mainly action so I can forgive Mew. She are annoyed by Perd most of the time. I think they had cut out certain scenes. Because from Perd's gaze, he seem to know Wiedao. I think there are some backstory. Lol I need to message the production.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, Ch7 version of Note and Yui Chiranan but they changed the setting to 90s. This lakorn is mainly action so I can forgive Mew. She are annoyed by Perd most of the time. I think they had cut out certain scenes. Because from Perd's gaze, he seem to know Wiedao. I think there are some backstory. Lol I need to message the production.
Oh. I must check it out then. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know who I like? Siri Nicawaline. She was Mac's nang'ek in Nak Soo Tewada. I like her. She's a good actress.

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
@phatman , by the way Step Onward is related to Step Power 3, so the actions in Nak Soo Tevada is almost like in Chum Phae lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Paen Rai is nice lol. I enjoyed there. While Gularb is more to angsty type.
OMG off topic, but I saw the opening to the boran on your siggie! Hahaha. I randomly stumbled upon it last night and was like why does the big giant look so familiar. That's because it's your siggie! Hahah. I like the opening song and was trying to find it, but couldn't.