[CH3] Chuamong Tong Mon (TVScene) : Masu Junyangdikul / Preem Ranida / Bomb Tanin

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Anyone see this interview w/the four boys? They are pretty funny. That part where Bomb was imitating Masu and explaining why they gave him the nickname Rachadalai lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I love the brothers' relationship and the whole family too. This is the first lakorn I think that portrays adoption in such a positive way. Usually lakorns make adoption look so horrible, it's a huge turn off.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Loving this lakorn. Preem, Bomb, and Mass are doing a great job at portraying their characters. Bomb is perfect in his role and is deserving of the recognition he’s getting but the one I really look forward to is Preem. She’s done a really great job switching back and forth in the characters especially since she has to do it continuously during the filming. In an interview, she said in Duen Pradup Dao, she would film each twin role separately, but in this one they couldn’t do that to make sure the possession transition is smooth. Love her and Masu interactions when she goes back and forth from Mark’s character to her own. Their family and brother dynamics are great too.

Jinkookshi

sarNie Egg
My sister loves this lakorn. She keeps telling me to watch it with her, but I didn't have time. I guess i will give it a try when I have time.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It's the first lakorn that I'm watching as soon as it comes out since Mussaya and I'm not a fan of the 3 leads here like I'm a fangirl with Mik lol. It's just a fun completely stress-free lakorn. That bar scene when drunk Sin was describing her relationship with Mark was funny. Best of all I like that the bad guys aren't always one step ahead of the good guys like in most lakorns.

This remind me of the kdrama..oh my ghostness....
I checked out a few clips and it looks funny. But it's sorta disturbing to me that the ghost is bent on seducing the chef using someone else's body. Maybe I need to see the context?

At least here, Mark is trying to keep to Sin's rules and his activities while in her body is pretty innocent.

Jinkookshi

sarNie Egg
It's the first lakorn that I'm watching as soon as it comes out since Mussaya and I'm not a fan of the 3 leads here like I'm a fangirl with Mik lol. It's just a fun completely stress-free lakorn. That bar scene when drunk Sin was describing her relationship with Mark was funny. Best of all I like that the bad guys aren't always one step ahead of the good guys like in most lakorns.

I checked out a few clips and it looks funny. But it's sorta disturbing to me that the ghost is bent on seducing the chef using someone else's body. Maybe I need to see the context?

At least here, Mark is trying to keep to Sin's rules and his activities while in her body is pretty innocent.
It's okay. Actually, in Oh My Ghost it may seem like the ghost is using her body to seduce the chef, but later on she got found out and had to follow rules too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
in Oh my Ghostness, in order to free her spirit from becoming evil she needs to lose her virginity. Although I enjoy the series...I wished they show the p'k more w/the un-posses n'k. I didn't feel their love as much....I felt he has more interaction w/the ghost who was hilarious...

There will be a Oh My Ghostness remake w/gmm

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok that makes it sound less disturbing. Yeah I figured the ghost would be the highlight there too. Will go watch it once I have time.

I kinda enjoy Bomb in Preem's body with Masu more which is weird since they're brothers. Nerdy Preem is cute too when Masu is teasing her but I just like sassy Preem more.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It was a decent series....I just they had more interactions w/the real n'k....Later on the ghost try to investigate her death....

It is similar in the sense that n'k is meek and Ghost is sassy. Because of the Ghost n'k gets notice by p'k. In OMG the ghost has great interaction/relationship w/the people...I felt like her character dominate and "n'k" was kind of a 2nd n'k...still a entertaining series...

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Lol...that scene where Mark broke a rule and left Sin’s body and Sin found a piece of meat in her mouth was funny. Sometimes he can’t help himself.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Lol...that scene where Mark broke a rule and left Sin’s body and Sin found a piece of meat in her mouth was funny. Sometimes he can’t help himself.
Yeah as a big meat eater I felt his pain more than Sin lol. Ok maybe I spoke too soon cause next week's preview is err...

Like Mark, what are you thinking trying to seduce Met for Sin? :facepalm:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah as a big meat eater I felt his pain more than Sin lol. Ok maybe I spoke too soon cause next week's preview is err...

Like Mark, what are you thinking trying to seduce Met for Sin? :facepalm:
Lol...that scene was hilarious. And when Sin gave Met a piggyback ride...I think that’s the first time I’ve seen a N’ek do that for Pr’ek...it’s usually the other way around.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It must have been so awkward and disgusting when Met found out that he kissed his own brother who was in Sin's body. LOL. I also loved how they showed Masu kissing Bomb instead of Preem. Haha. I can't wait for the next episodes. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So sad that this lakorn ended, but the ending doesn't disappoint. I loved the ending and when Met started smiling, I knew what his dirty little mind was thinking because, I can't deny, I have a dirty little mind of my own. LOL. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am currently at episode 5 but had to stop to give this thread a little shout out. This is such an unexpected treat. Gotta thank Pom Ataan for making me check out this lakorn. Sad that I didnt follow this when it was airing. This lakorn was definitely underrated and sadly it was buried under as 2018 was Bella/Pope year.

I am now a new fan of Preem. Always liked her though but cause she got paired up with p'ek way over her age, it was hard to watch and follow. And definitely swooning over Masu. I dont think his character Meth was a player. It didnt show how long Meth was in his relationship with Jennie. He kind of brushed her aside after finding out she had betrayed his brother. And he was already curious about Sin before Mark posed as Sin. I believe Mark taking over Sin just made his curiousity sparked even more and his realization that he has adirmation towards the actual Sin lol get it? Maybe that was explained badly on my part lol

I have no one to discuss about my new obsession which is this. Glad I have Pom Ataan airing right now. Masu and Preem chemistry is really good. Well I am off to watch some more and laugh.

And a super big shout out to Thippy for the amazing English subtitle translation!!! Thank you thank you! It must have been a blast to work on this project. How were you able to get through it, I laughed so hard at certain scene, thought I was gonna pass out lol