[CH3] Chuamong Tong Mon (TVScene) : Masu Junyangdikul / Preem Ranida / Bomb Tanin

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I was totally for the Puen, Preem and Masu match up. I guess Bomb is okay, I heard his acting improved in his new lakorn. And I didn't know the summary until I did some research. Let's just say I was kinda surprised when Bomb possesses Preem’s body because he likes Masu.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I was totally for the Puen, Preem and Masu match up. I guess Bomb is okay, I heard his acting improved in his new lakorn. And I didn't know the summary until I did some research. Let's just say I was kinda surprised when Bomb possesses Preem’s body because he likes Masu.
What? Bomb's character likes Masu? Not Pream!?

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Yea, on fbook, I think it was Dara News, said it was about Bomb liking Masu and he ends up possessing Preem’s, I think an actress, body. But I'm not so sure.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
If I read correctly, the story-line is that the guys are both rangers/police. Bomb is gay. The Bomb gets killed and so he possesses the nang ek's body to try to find out who killed him and why and also because he likes Masu.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW! Bomb as gay??? o_Oo_O Anyways it good to go out of his confront zone.

Preem look good with Masu which I have no idea who he is...too many new faces and busy with life so I am not keeping track of who just enter and whose who :p:p.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Okay I might watch this because Preem finally gets to work with someone close to her age, even though I have not idea who he is :lol: Hopefully he can act or at least on the same level as Preem. And I always fine Boom better in comical role so I think I can watch this if his character is comical and it sounds like it will.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think Preem looks great with Masu and I have a feeling he's going to be the next big thing. He's Ae's kid I think and I think they'll be pushing him in Kluen Cheewit with Mark and Yaya.

I only saw a bit of him when he was playing the younger generation of the daddies in Mafia series.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok I could dig Bomb in this role. If he pulls off the flamboyant gay guy it could be really funny. And it'll finally be a different role for Preem too. I can't wait to see her in a sassy role, when she has to play the part of Bomb possessing her.