[Ch3] Chat Jao Praya 2: Sing See Kwae (Step Onward)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So......I'm currently missing everyone and started to wonder if they are actually doing this or not. It's been a while since I heard anything about it. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Xiongurl26 said:
So......I'm currently missing everyone and started to wonder if they are actually doing this or not. It's been a while since I heard anything about it. 

Girl, I thought I was the only one. Lol. I haven't seen updates in forever.
I remember seeing a snippet of this lakorn a while ago but I don't know. Barely any updates :/
Really looking forward to this lakorn though.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Well, I mean. I'm only following Phet on IG, and I see photos of him and the crew. Lol. But yeah. I can post some up. xD

Ntsuab-Ci

Okay so, I got all these photos from Phet's IG so that's why he's basically in every picture, LOL. But um, yeah. There's a BUNCH more photos but I don't have all the time in the world so I'll update slowly kinda. But if you girls see more, ofc please upload them too! xD 

<spoiler>

Ntsuab-Ci

Hanajungupup said:
So actually the picture of Phet and Namnung that I found while ago is from this one
Phet is looking good here...
Yes. He does indeed look good in here. Hehe. :D <3

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank you so much for the photos, @Ntsuab-Ci!!! You're awesome! And I'm completely fine with seeing Phet in almost every photo, hehe ;)
Phet is such a looker, gosh. This guy.
And @Janajelly1, I saw the short teaser, haha. It looks good although I'm still confused on who's ending up with who.

I checked my IG last night and saw a bunch of photos, LOL. What am I saying? No updates? There's a lot. Haha.
Do you guys happen to know when this will be airing? :O

Ntsuab-Ci

Hehe, you're welcome Marina. xD I really don't mind seeing Phet in every photo too! Haha.

Phet looks soooooooo good in action lakorns. Like omg. He looks so manly and ou! I would like to see him have more action movies. But they ofc gotta be good ones and interesting. 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:

Girl, I thought I was the only one. Lol. I haven't seen updates in forever.
I remember seeing a snippet of this lakorn a while ago but I don't know. Barely any updates :/
Really looking forward to this lakorn though.
Good thing I'm not alone! Same feels but yess!!!! Cannot wait to see Art and Dao. 
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Really? I see a lot of updates on IG, LOL. ._. 
There probably is but sadly, I don't have an IG. However, Thank you a bunches for uploading the pictures. Glad to know it actually is progressing! :D

Ntsuab-Ci

Xiongurl26 said:
There probably is but sadly, I don't have an IG. However, Thank you a bunches for uploading the pictures. Glad to know it actually is progressing! :D
You're welcome. xD But yeah. But I honestly don't really know who's with who still, haha. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Hehe, you're welcome Marina. xD I really don't mind seeing Phet in every photo too! Haha.

Phet looks soooooooo good in action lakorns. Like omg. He looks so manly and ou! I would like to see him have more action movies. But they ofc gotta be good ones and interesting. 

Ouuu girl! Hellyeaaaa. You got that right, hahaha. Phet FTW <3

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think the girls that got replaced was due to schedule conflict maybe? or they just decide to kill off their charactrs to boot up the tension for this sequel lol

But Kitty who played Dao in first part who got with Art, I think she dies in this sequel bc I remember during the blessing ceremony, Kitty captioned a picture of her and Art saying something like, "will these two relationship last or will it end up being a crime" something like that, to me thats hinting shes gonna get killed

I watched the first part and I liked it. It had some comedies in it but like someone mentioned before, it lacked the relationships development between the couples

Ntsuab-Ci

TubbyTinker said:
I think the girls that got replaced was due to schedule conflict maybe? or they just decide to kill off their charactrs to boot up the tension for this sequel lol

But Kitty who played Dao in first part who got with Art, I think she dies in this sequel bc I remember during the blessing ceremony, Kitty captioned a picture of her and Art saying something like, "will these two relationship last or will it end up being a crime" something like that, to me thats hinting shes gonna get killed

I watched the first part and I liked it. It had some comedies in it but like someone mentioned before, it lacked the relationships development between the couples
So Kitty was her name. I thought the actress was very pretty but didn't really bother to get her name. If she does die, that's indeed sad. Art be having too many (many as in 2) dead n`eks. Noon might be the other one in Bang Rajun. But yes. I was disappointed they didn't develop the romance. But I was only really watching it for the guys, hehe. So I guess you could say I wasn't that bothered?