[Ch3] Chat Jao Praya 2: Sing See Kwae (Step Onward)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
TubbyTinker said:
Yep that's the scene that made me hate Manmook. I mean even AnnaMarie wasn't a bitch like her lol

Anna-Marie just has this bitchface lol but she hasn't "acted" like one. Not quite on Manmook's level.

Michelle reminds me of Sara Legge. I hope she plays n'ek roles instead of rai roles in the future.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:
From my understanding, Manmook was evil from the beginning. She was either to get close to Phet or Mac. She said Mac was much more of an intelligent and intuitive brother, so she chose to fool Phet because he wouldn't be suspicious of her. It was all planned out. And that's why Anna-Marie was the one chosen to get close to Mac because I guess AM would easily play Mac and he wouldn't know it. - This was what she told Phet when she kidnapped and stabbed him... saying how he was stupid to fall for her. And that she thought love was useless and a waste of time. Like I said, PSYCHO.  :rant:
I haven't gotten that far yet, but seriously, that's what happened? Because that just completely messed up part 1. I considered that scenario (that Manmook was sent to infiltrate NISD and gain their trust), but in part 1, she had her own life. It was pure concidence that she came upon the bad people and subsequently NISD (of course they probably made it look that way). If that's the case, NISD should really vet their agents better before they let them join.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I don't think it was intended to make manmook evil but bc the success of part 1, they decided to do part 2 and add more "spice" and twist to the plot

x0unerthanlater

lenlin said:
I haven't gotten that far yet, but seriously, that's what happened? Because that just completely messed up part 1. I considered that scenario (that Manmook was sent to infiltrate NISD and gain their trust), but in part 1, she had her own life. It was pure concidence that she came upon the bad people and subsequently NISD (of course they probably made it look that way). If that's the case, NISD should really vet their agents better before they let them join.

Yeah, from Manmook's flashback she told it in a way that was like, "I got close to you both because it was my mission to infilterate" etc etc. Whether or not it was the intention of the writers since part 1, Manmook definitely says she didn't have any feelings for Wang/Phet and it was all about her job

The writers must have really wanted a plot twist..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
this ended today and it seems like there might be part 3? cuz at the end it says, their mission might not be over

I thought the bad guys died so easily lol and Vat is pregnant at the end

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes there will be a part 3. I have to say that the girls are not attractive at all except for Namfon. So glad that Yom found happiness finally, well hopefully.

x0unerthanlater

I wonder if the girls will remain the same for part 3 or if the guys will even be the same.

So the whole thing was about a guy who had daddy issues and wanted revenge... -___- All he had to do was ask. His dad didn't even know he was still around until the last 10 mins of the finale. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG a part 3? woooow! I didn't find any of the new girls as pretty.........their makeup was pretty heavy.  heheh Phet was super cute when he acted like a country boy kekeke

x0unerthanlater

ip.smilez said:
OMG a part 3? woooow! I didn't find any of the new girls as pretty.........their makeup was pretty heavy.  heheh Phet was super cute when he acted like a country boy kekeke

Oh man, their makeup was strong! They could have laid off a little. And the lighting was terrible. They all looked like they had a pale mask on or something. 555 I agree, the new girls weren't all that pretty...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

Oh man, their makeup was strong! They could have laid off a little. And the lighting was terrible. They all looked like they had a pale mask on or something. 555 I agree, the new girls weren't all that pretty...
I didnt follow up on the first one so I didn't have any attachments with any of the couples but dang, after cutting up some parts from SSQ of Phet for my mv, they shoudve kept the same girls. I am Phet bias however, he looked better with Michelle. Wtheck, all the men looked best with their first nangek.

Good good...a part 3 would be too much imo

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't think they should make a part 3 either but I guess one more. Hopefully this is the last and she moves onto another lakorn with each of them. Isn't Namfon next lakorn with Phet?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I think a Part 3 would be too much, too.
Next thing we know, Namfon is a bad girl in Part 3 or one of the four guys is actually a bad guy or something weird like that, hahaha.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Part 1 was great and Part 2 is already confusing enough even though I'm not done but if they made a Part 3 I wouldn't see how it would go through? Like what more can you do?? Lol but part 2 just killed my mood for DF picture :( 

x0unerthanlater

ip.smilez said:
I didnt follow up on the first one so I didn't have any attachments with any of the couples but dang, after cutting up some parts from SSQ of Phet for my mv, they shoudve kept the same girls. I am Phet bias however, he looked better with Michelle. Wtheck, all the men looked best with their first nangek.

Good good...a part 3 would be too much imo

I didn't watch part 1 either and I only saw bits and pieces from part 2. But I do agree that Phet looked better with Michelle.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
i came here for my bias  phet :dance1:  :woot: , i love him ,   even he  younger than me -age gap  2 years  , i love old  men :secret: but let me say that  phet turn the table on my preference  555, i wonder why ch3 wait all this time to give him more lead roles , he had everything , he deserve to be p'ek,
another thing ,  tye can not find him   in ch3  lakorns :cry:  , he is so handsome and can act but i can not see  him in any production recently, correct me if i were wrong , art look good as usually  :dance3: 

actually   iwill watch part 2 did i need watch the previous part or not , i feel part 2 more intense than part 1 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
PRINCESS AURA said:
i came here for my bias  phet :dance1:  :woot: , i love him ,   even he  younger than me -age gap  2 years  , i love old  men :secret: but let me say that  phet turn the table on my preference  555, i wonder why ch3 wait all this time to give him more lead roles , he had everything , he deserve to be p'ek,
another thing ,  tye can not find him   in ch3  lakorns :cry:  , he is so handsome and can act but i can not see  him in any production recently, correct me if i were wrong , art look good as usually  :dance3: 

actually   iwill watch part 2 did i need watch the previous part or not , i feel part 2 more intense than part 1 

Hehe, same here! I actually was going to pass up on this lakorn but all men are so handsome especially Phet!!! :D
And Tye's only in a few lakorns -- he seems to be an underrated actor sadly. And Art, of course, is always looking good :)

This thread should be moved!!!