[Ch3] Chat Jao Praya 2: Sing See Kwae (Step Onward)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker said:
I'm with you on Ping & Dao. They were so cute, how can they make all the guys, minus Naan move on like that *shakes head* and yep I suspect AnnMarie is up to something too. And honestly I don't think NISD is trying to kill them like they understand. I think AnnMarie has something to do with it too. Ep2 was just too sad. I might not like Art personal life but in lakorns, he's ok and I couldn't help but feel so bad for him.

There seem to be so many bad guys in this sequel too
Exactly! I feel like they're just going to get over the girls real fast. Makes me kind of mad every time I think about it. It beats the whole purpose of part 1 and trying to develop the relationships. Talk about a real plot twist. Oh well, I feel like part 2 is going to be just as good as 1 was so I'm excited. Anna Marie is sketchy but I'm glad they show her as suspicious already and not make her seem good the whole time w/o suspicion. I have yet to watch ep.2 but I don't think I'll be ready for it. Gonna watch it in a bit so I'll probably come back and rant more later. LOL. Yes! a lot of bad guys that I feel are so useless but if it means more of the boys in action then I'm good! :D 

Saechash said:
Just saw a clip where they said Monmuk and Anna Marie were "sai seuk"...dang was really hoping that Monmuk wasn't part of the bad guys...I like Michelle...didn't want her to play a bad character...oh well.
Wha?!?! Really! Dang.. that makes me sad but I suspected it since it seemed that Phet gets another girl later. Oh well I guess that will just make the Lakorn more interesting unless it is a lame reason for her to turn bad. So many new surprises in part 2. I can't wait to find out more! lol I'm such a weird person.  I'm mad/sad and then happy the next about this. 

Btw, I loveee the Opening theme! I cannot get it out of my head. Been on repeat for a while <3

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I kinda figure that will be the case. Awh man. I've been watching too much depressing lakorns. D; Idk how to feel. Haven't watched ep 2 yet also but i'll get to it soon.

Ntsuab-Ci

Finished ep 2 & 3. 

Maybe they're moving on to fast? /: Hm. But omg, ep 2 was just depressing especially when they played the Naruto music. But seriously, I think I had enough of Phet crying. I'm gonna die of sadness. 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Phet is really good at crying...in here and in Bang Rajan. He needs his own lakorn already. Wouldn't mind seeing him play Pr'ek with Prang or Michelle in a good prime time lakorn of their own.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Up to ep 5 n somehow I dont like phet new n'ek..maybe because of the character she plays..it's really bothering me..she acted like she is all this n all that..

Love art's new n'ek though..she is really cute n match art as well. Looking forward to see these two.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
junemaikao said:
Up to ep 5 n somehow I dont like phet new n'ek..maybe because of the character she plays..it's really bothering me..she acted like she is all this n all that..

Love art's new n'ek though..she is really cute n match art as well. Looking forward to see these two.

lol same here. Although I dont agree with Ping moving on with her but they make a cute pair

I feel bad for Vat and Naan though...oh teh heartbreak and is AnnMarie playing bad or good, i'm still confuse and gosh I want the soundtrack

TubbyTinker

So AnnMarie is def a bad girl, it was crystal clear in ep7 lol, she's actually dating Allan guy (Jason young) but is using Yom probably to get info

Ntsuab-Ci

This lakorn is still pretty confusing, lol. I wonder when Michelle will pop into the picture. Awh man. That's gonna break Phet even more. T_T Art is so handsome like omg. <3 

TubbyTinker

Michelle aka Marnmook is claimed to be dead. Either she really is dead or will come back towards the end bc they didn't find her body yet

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Still on ep.3 but man do I really hate that Annamarie girl. However, she does good evil stares LOL! Seriously, if Monmook did die that was a horrible explanation for her death too b/c she just disappeared. *crosing fingers* she comes back but by then it might be a plot twist. Oh the excitement of foreshadowing Lakorns!! I hope you ladies are enjoying this as much as I am.

@Tubbytinker: Yes! I love the soundtrack. I want it too!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i didnt watch the first part of this lakorn so not sure who's who. is namfon a good person? what about dom (por lieng)? 

i like por lieng's daughter is persistant in wanting Art to go work for her dad. like their cute interactions.

TubbyTinker

no namfon isnt a bad person, she's trying to get info from Por Lienga nd get through to Khun Nai Pailin so shes acting like shes a bad person

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Waiittttt so Mook didn't die yet? :0 I just seen snippets of the scene where she appears again the drama....don't want to spoil anymore for Ya =x

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
In one of the interviews they said she was "sai seuk" and betrayed the team :(
It sucks cause they completely twisted the ending of the last one...at least Namfon's character is still good.

TubbyTinker

ip.smilez said:
Waiittttt so Mook didn't die yet? :0 I just seen snippets of the scene where she appears again the drama....don't want to spoil anymore for Ya =x

what part are you watching smilez bc I've seen all episodes and I didnt see Manmook appear yet since the bomb incident lol

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Did a marathon watch of part 1 and started on part 2. Just finished episode 1. According to the cast list,

Annmarie is listed as "nang rai" and Manmook is listed as a "guest star." However, that doesn't mean Manmook's not gonna show up later on still alive.

I wish they hadn't changed the ladies (most of them at least), but I'm guessing both Michelle (Manmook) and Kitty (Dujdaow) are busy filming their other lakorns.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:

what part are you watching smilez bc I've seen all episodes and I didnt see Manmook appear yet since the bomb incident lol
I saw pics uploaded on Phet's papa's Ig T_T

saobomp

sarNie Adult
so many connection of some sort to the villians. interesting. jason does the evil role good hehe.