[Ch3] Chat Jao Praya 2: Sing See Kwae (Step Onward)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Lol pretty much

Yep Kitty is her name, if I didn't know who she was, I would thought she was same age as Namfon or something but I think she's in her late teen. She's also dating Navin Tar

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm okay with the girls dying off, haha. There wasn't really any "serious" relationship with any couple since there wasn't even much development in the first part.
But if the girls were switched around, I wouldn't like that cause it just makes it seem like there wasn't even a first part, Lol.
I had no idea Navin and Kitty were dating. Just did my research and saw photos of them on IG, woow.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
TubbyTinker said:
Lol pretty much

Yep Kitty is her name, if I didn't know who she was, I would thought she was same age as Namfon or something but I think she's in her late teen. She's also dating Navin Tar
Whaaaattt? Isn't Navin like 30? And Kitty's in her late teens? Huh....

TubbyTinker

Yep I think tar is like mid 30s but I think they're cute though but I thought him and ploy were cuter

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wahhh?!?! I would be so upset if she dies. They were a really cute couple and I shipped them the most. I mean yea you saw more of Tye and Namfon but Art and Kitty matched the most for me. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
2 OST VIDEOS FOR THIS LAKORN :D YAYYY!~ Finally, an update! Hope to see this lakorn soon!
I didn't watch these videos yet but I will post my thoughts later :) Just wanted to share!~

BTW, the guys are looking smoking hot ;)

Credit: Ch3 Soundtrack Official @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ARR_voby8w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDykC5BQNS4

Ntsuab-Ci

WHOA WHOA WHOA. I totally forgot that some of the girls died off (right? lol). Omg. That caught me by surprised. OH NO. Looks like Imma already be tearing up on the first few episodes! I gotta say, the guys cry so beautifully! Gah. They are handsome. Looks so interesting! I'm sad I didn't see much Phet in the MVS tho. I hope he actually has more scenes with his girl. And please have a lot of action also! Ah, I'm excited! ALSO, ALL the couples seem interesting! Especially Art and that girl. Don't know her name, sorry.

Kim123; Did it?? Did you see a video or something?

Ntsuab-Ci

Okay just got done watching it and I AM so confuse. About the bombing, Phet's wife & that other guy's girlfriend seem to know that there was gonna be a bomb. Why would they wanna hurt Namfon and Kitty? So many confusing things. Ah. Till now, I still don't even know who Phet's true n'ek is. -.-

I FEEL BAD FOR DAO'S DAD, omg. Losing his daughter is truly sad. ): 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Okay just got done watching it and I AM so confuse. About the bombing, Phet's wife & that other guy's girlfriend seem to know that there was gonna be a bomb. Why would they wanna hurt Namfon and Kitty? So many confusing things. Ah. Till now, I still don't even know who Phet's true n'ek is. -.-

I FEEL BAD FOR DAO'S DAD, omg. Losing his daughter is truly sad. ): 
Same, i'm confuse too

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
looks like kitty and numfon die in ep 2...then a look-a-like numfon will appear...or only kitty die?

art and his new n'ek look cute together too...his n'ek always girly, fragile, gentle...he probably into that type of girl that's why he fall in love the 2nd time with the same type of girl as his wife.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Kim123: I just realized it already aired, too! Wow, had no idea at all .... Thanks so much for letting us know!

And I am so confused. I'm just reading your posts & I'm like wahaaat? Haha, can't wait to start on the first episode.
All these good looking men :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
asdfghjkl;; Best news ever! I did not even know about it already airing. Gonna watch it soon. Can't wait! 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I finished watching ep.1 last night and am on the same boat as you two Ntsuab-Ci and Kim123. Annamarie already seems sketchy but I'm not sure about Monmook yet. I am sadden that Dao dies. Though there were barely any good development in Part 1 I loved Ping and Dao so much. I also can't get over the fact that Art will have a new girl. Like how can you just get over Dao like that? I sound selfish but I don't want him to have another girl. LOL but I think I'll get over it and soon ship the new couple. Silly me. 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I'm curious now how this is gonna play out. Anna Marie is definitely suspicious like she is part of the bad guys from all the scenes she's been in. Monmuk is curious and observant as always...but guess she's not gonna have a big part in this one. Sucks if they do break her and Phet up...but that's what it looks like. I liked her and Wang and Dao and Pbing from the first one best. It sucks that they killed Dao and she was pregnant...poor Pbing.

TubbyTinker

Xiongurl26 said:
I finished watching ep.1 last night and am on the same boat as you two Ntsuab-Ci and Kim123. Annamarie already seems sketchy but I'm not sure about Monmook yet. I am sadden that Dao dies. Though there were barely any good development in Part 1 I loved Ping and Dao so much. I also can't get over the fact that Art will have a new girl. Like how can you just get over Dao like that? I sound selfish but I don't want him to have another girl. LOL but I think I'll get over it and soon ship the new couple. Silly me. 
I'm with you on Ping & Dao. They were so cute, how can they make all the guys, minus Naan move on like that *shakes head* and yep I suspect AnnMarie is up to something too. And honestly I don't think NISD is trying to kill them like they understand. I think AnnMarie has something to do with it too. Ep2 was just too sad. I might not like Art personal life but in lakorns, he's ok and I couldn't help but feel so bad for him.

There seem to be so many bad guys in this sequel too

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Just saw a clip where they said Monmuk and Anna Marie were "sai seuk"...dang was really hoping that Monmuk wasn't part of the bad guys...I like Michelle...didn't want her to play a bad character...oh well.