[Ch3] Chaat Payak Nak Soo (Metta Lae Mahaniyom)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Um. I think I prefer Top's hair in the lakorn. Haha.

Who's watching this one?! It's very interesting guys!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well.... Who watch this lakorn tonight???
I did. To be honest I'm quite disappointed. The overall story can go so far, but the writers are jumping ahead of themselves and missing important details, so...things aren't going too well from my pov.

I hope tomorrow's EP will redeem today's EP...and I hope to see more Got J. my other dearest darling. Hehe.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Seems like a man's man type lakorn, there like 5 girls and then the rest of the cast is like 50 guys. I like Mew and Top but this seems like a pass.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Seems like a man's man type lakorn, there like 5 girls and then the rest of the cast is like 50 guys. I like Mew and Top but this seems like a pass.
It's a good thing and a bad thing. Haha. Bad thing is it's more political than romantic. Good thing is you see a lot of fine looking men. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I really want to like this lakorn because I love the cinematography, I love the costume design, love the cast, and the ost but...the storyline and directing is so lackluster. Sigh. It's so disappointing.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I like this lakorn from the teaser but yeah.... It kinda a big loss for me..... I love Mew and I watch this because of her but then I guess this is not my cup of tea although I like history....