[Ch3] Chaat Payak Nak Soo (Metta Lae Mahaniyom)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
I hope he doesn't choose another newbie! James again!
i want him to choose an A-list not sure about James Ma since Tv Scene has booked him in their upcoming project 

Hmm...I kinda wanna see Ken Theeradeth or Aum Atichart because I miss them doing action lakorns. Lol. If not, maybe Art Pasut because I like him doing action ones too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
read @spicyforum that n'ek might be Ester and Nok Chatchai said this lakorn at the start is given to Mark 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Hmmm....they should do Mark and Mint C. to make up for the cancellation of Neua Mek 2. ;)
they said Mint C is consider but she rejected cos of schedule couldn't fit

fanny

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Mint is not in this lakorn. I want her to work with different p'ek. I like MMteam, but maybe another year or so I don't want back to back lakorn together like Kim and Mark. Please it let me someone else not Bella.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
I'm glad Mint is not in this lakorn. I want her to work with different p'ek. I like MMteam, but maybe another year or so I don't want back to back lakorn together like Kim and Mark. Please it let me someone else not Bella.
Bella isn't in here the n'ek rumor is Ester 

fanny

sarNie Adult
Yippie! Ester is fine with me she's better actress than Bella. I hope she will get the chance to be n'ek.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think Bella and Esther are both good actresses too. One is not better or worse than the other. They both worked up to their nang ek status if Esther does get this nang ek role.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I think Bella and Esther are both good actresses too. One is not better or worse than the other. They both worked up to their nang ek status if Esther does get this nang ek role.
if Ester she's not in Pope Rak she'll be consider in this one 

Coca

sarNie Adult
Why MTEAM don't have lakorn play together ? I hope that they will have lakorn together soon I miss them so much