[ch3] calender 2015

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems like it was just yesterday when the 2014 calendar came out. But I love the theme this year. :heart: They all look fabulous. Of course, Kimmy looks beautiful. :thumbsup: Bella is such a pretty girl and Kim is so stunning so they look great together. :heart: :heart: I would've liked to see Jiranee and MarKim though. They're like replicas of each other. Lol. Two baby faced men and two mature beauties. :coverlaf: :thumbsup:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
adsd18/2 said:
i think it's probably that  you can't focus :wackonut: i already posted the one with phet  well you have right their's so many pic anyone can get lost in them and lose intention hhhh :ghehe: :p

i will repost them for you in these spoiler
here it's phet

Wow thank you!! I totally miss this one!! I think it was because it was so bright that I couldn't focus lol.   Ohhhh ohhh ohhh, I would love to see Phet in a lakorn with Rita now lol :D :D :D

ip.smilez said:
@aiko;
Phet is with Rita, Louis Scott, Top and Cherry while Mew L. is with Pop Thagoon, Yam &Mai. So many newbies in the calendar.

Thank you deary :D :D :D

at least Mew & Pop are still together in the calendar :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
My pleasure :) Mew Laknara was in Ch3 first before Mew Nitta ^^
reallly i never heard about her before :rolleyes1:  anyway thx for respond  :flowers:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ She has only a few lakorns out... like 4 if I recall and a movie called Grean Fictions.  She just finished High school, so hopefully she'll have more work in the future.

here's her wiki - http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Mew_Laknara_Piatha

She hasn't really gotten her time to "shine" yet :(  I wish they'll give her a chance... as well as boosting Yardthip & Namfon back to primetime... give my girls a chance!!!!!!

dariey

sarNie Adult
when will they give ken t with ann???so frustrated
but still ken-chompoo theme look beautiful.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
^ I wouldn't worry about that. CH3 has never been keen on letting Chalida constantly work with one particular person. I think my favorites so far are the ones of JJ, Pat, Bomb and Chalida as well as Mark/Kim, Bella and Ken. 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm I think generally, Bomb's pairing with Taew is more popular. It's all good though. Chalida doesn't need to be popular with someone to be known or anything and she doesn't need to be tied to the hip with anyone either. 

Pat and JJ are cute and I have no doubt ch3 will pair them soon but I'd rather they wait a while for both of their acting skills to be more consistent first. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty sure they paired the new generation couples from their lakorns that aired this year or their upcoming lakorns. So Yadech and Mario/Taew from RS, Ken/Bella from LT, MarKim from ABO, Bomb/Mint from Cubic and James/Pat because they're most likely going to have a lakorn together in the near future. I read somewhere here that there's a rumor that James' next co-star is going to be Patricia.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Just curious, the pic with the six guys, is it indicating these are Ch3 popular/rising stars? Cuz I try to think of other stars who are getting popular, but I just keep thinking of these guys. 

Lol unless they just decided to place them like that. 
i think you have a good point i agree with you they are the most popular rising actor for me too

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was surprised myself to know how popular JMA is because he only has one Lakorn and compared to the leading guys in the calendar cover, he didn't have that much exposure/events. JMA has that talent and charm that reels people in haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Besides Nadech to me, Boy would be the king of events lol Yes, now Jma receives a lot of events. What I meant was that JMA didn't have as much exposure/events compared to the leading guys when he first started out. Events & photoshoots just started picking up for him after KCR. Even during KCR, he didn't have much photoshoots&events but when he did, majority was related to KCR only.

Before my trip, my sister who stays in Thailand attended his "if" event for me where he taught his fans how to dance. She captured some pics of him for afar & left early because it was super packed and it was raining. Lol His fans are sure loyal for remaining there even tho the weather wasn't at it's best.

When I went to Thailand, the only place I saw JMA was during the time when I took the bts to the malls. His "if" ads were huge at the stations and he was also a presenter for a phone company so I would see his ads at the stores in the malls. And i would squeal each time I pass him haha I met one of his close fan member who is also a JM shipper during both times I went to see Mint. I reached out to his fc on fb but got no responses back so by the time my vacation ended, the fan I met found me on ig and tried helping me meet JMA but it was impossible. Sad life lol He filmed KB in the countryside most of the time so I had no time to go there since my vacation was also on my sister's watch :( huhuhuh! Next year most def, I'll make sure I get the chance to meet him & check his schedule beforehand lmfao I am excited for his next project, whatever it is, I know he has our full support.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:

Oh I thought you meant now lol, yeah before he didn't get much events because he had a lot of negative news. Boy is always known to be replacements though XD But gotta say James is getting way too many events and is a presenter of a lot of products.

Lol nice of his fans to stay at the event even if it was raining. My friend says he's really handsome and charming if you meet him in person, hope I will be dazzled by him if i meet him lol.  

Sucks he was the top of your list to meet but you didn't get to meet him. 
I wasn't being specific enough hehe

I would've been one of those fan who stayed behind to watch him entertain the crowd while holding an umbrella haha oh man, his negative news were so stupid too. The news got me rolling my eyes lol Jma is making a name for himself and even tho KB hasn't aired yet, he has shown a lot of progress as an actor. He's one to praise ^_^ Jma was def the most difficult to meet because of his packed filming schedule. He only had one event when I was still there and it was also held in the countryside. Ouiii, I would faint if I did meet him lol

I'm constantly checking if the calendars are on sale lol but Nahh ;p

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Don't like the calendar pictures. Looks like they are over airbrush and doesn't look like there's any theme, too colorful.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is the first year since I kept update with the yearly calendar of Ch3 and this year is so unappealing lol Fire who ever dressed, makeup, and hairdo these stars!!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
what ever did they do with my otp? The concept is so unappealing.

Looks like they paired up all the koojins.

Really sad that krissie is nowhere to be seen. Even kat made it. She's got to be my fav newbie, hopefully she will get her time to shine soon.