Ch3 Calendar 2015 Signing

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  looks like am left alone going excited all by my self  "KimJa" ahhh :crush:  :crush:  

cr ig kimmy_kimberley 

cr ig urassayas 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaahhhhhh :faint: :faint: :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
jana i won't let you  fan by your self  you will always found me around

playful friend

outstanding look , charisma woooooow :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
finalllyyyyyyyy soem interview but still didn't got what i wanted BTW for who's interested for james ma and kim like me did you notice poh was intervw alone , alex,nycha,ice amena together since they have lakorn together yaya and nadech entered together coz they'r koojin now why "kimja"  will enter together heh out of the blue sure there's  a reason hhhhh :ghehe: any way here's the vdo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmmsb8tyJaA&feature=youtu.be 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
KimJa (?) look so good tgt, i'm surprised, always thought Kimmy would look a bit too mature for James Ma's baby face. 
Nadech and Yaya seem so so close with James Ma from what i've noticed. It's cute  :dance1:
I know a lot happened but i kinda miss the lom/4 hearts gang! 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Js wen i was getting a lil pouty at james for not interacting with matt, now i see pics, im happy lol

And never seen ya this fond of other guys like she is of jma, fatbutt better watch out and lose some weight kakak

dariey

sarNie Adult
nadech,yaya and james always hang out together.that is why they close.

oh i just love the girls interaction yesterday matt,kim and yaya..kim-yaya hug make me miss the gang too.

ch3 family..

cr boy_pakorn

cr yayeeumarin