Ch3 Calendar 2015 Signing

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
 oh maaaaaan thi's sooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooood to see so refreshing to my eyes  now why are they interviewed together heh heh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh the hope come alive  :woot2:  :woot2:
YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!

janajelly1 said:
Sorry ladies

BUT....

THEY GOT INTERVIEWED TOGETHER.... ONLY THE TWO OF THEM!

TIME TO KEEP THE HOPES UP AND ALIVE!
STILL KEEPING THE HOPE ALIVE!!!!!! WHY WOULD THEY BE INTERVIEWED TOGETHER?!?!??! HMMMMM?!?!?! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
LOOK AT THEM... LOVE THEIR HEIGHT DIFFERENCE. I'M ON CLOUD 9 LADIES, THIS IS BETTER THAN ANY LAKORNS AIRING RIGHT NOW LOL. 

oh girl you mad my day with your comment knockout  :lmao2:  :rofl:
but seriously they look soo good together  i mean really good :spin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
LOOK AT THEM... LOVE THEIR HEIGHT DIFFERENCE. I'M ON CLOUD 9 LADIES, THIS IS BETTER THAN ANY LAKORNS AIRING RIGHT NOW LOL. 
HAHAHA!!!! OH, JANAJELLY!!! THIS IS DEFINITELY MUCH MORE ENTERTAINING THAN ANY LAKORN AIRING AT THE MOMENT!!!! JAMES AND KIM HAVE THE POWER TO DO THAT!!!!! I love their height difference too. Imagine if Kim wore shorter heels. :dance1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
oh girl you mad my day with your comment knockout  :lmao2:  :rofl:
but seriously they look soo good together  i mean really good :spin:
SOOOOO GOOOOOOD. :woot:  :woot:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:

THEY ARE HOT. SIZZLING HOT. THEIR CHEMISTRY IS BOUNCING OFF MY SCREEN AND I'M GONNA GO INSANE. 
Now imagine them in a lakorn. :woot:  :woot: :woot: Pictures are already doing this much. How will we handle them onscreen? :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if even they appeared just for a second i will post it any way still waiting for full clip "kimja"  in the second 0.05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0eYYAsrgEY&feature=youtu.be

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Look at that JMA sign in the crowd... That's me!
This lakorn gets a rating of 20.00! 
I will make my special pills to calm ourselves down if they're in a lakorn together.   :spin:
Lol. I would bring a bigger sign if I ever got to meet any of my favorite actors and actresses. :coverlaf: :p

And this lakorn wins the best lakorn of 2014 award!!! :dance1:  :dance1:

Hahaha. Please do get them ready. We will need it when and if the time comes!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
if even they appeared just for a second i will post it any way still waiting for full clip "kimja"  in the second 0.05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0eYYAsrgEY&feature=youtu.be
That split second of James/Kim in motion was great! Yadech were interviewed and then James and Kim were interviewed. COUPLE interviews????? :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this's our little award of today waiting for the big award first emotion of kimja

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Nychaa and Yaya look very pretty and adorable at the event (was hoping to see a picture of them together since I know how much Nychaa idolizes Yaya). Actually a lot of the girls look lovely from all days but I'm not digging Ice's hairstyle lol. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Thailand is ahead of me by 3 hours, I went to bed at 12 pm, can't stay up all night otherwise I would sleep on my laptop XD
Oh yeah couple interviews! Matt was with James but they didn't get interviewed together... KimJa did! :D
Look at them, my heart is fluttering.  :woot2:
Oh. Sorry, I assumed everyone outside of Thailand was in the same time zone as me. xD It's 1:42 a.m. where I'm at right now. I'm going to bed soon since I stayed up all night.

You mean Matt sat by James but only Kim and James got interviewed together? Yeah, it must be couple interviews...which is giving us a hint. :pervie:

BY THE WAY, I LOVE the couple name you guys made for them. :coverlaf: Was it you or adsd? "Kimja". :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:

BY THE WAY, I LOVE the couple name you guys made for them. :coverlaf: Was it you or adsd? "Kimja". :coverlaf:

it was me :lolyup: am under the influence of the excitement 

kim yaya :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
it was me :lolyup: am under the influence of the excitement
LOVE it. Very clever. :thumbsup: By the way, can you give me the link to that gif of Kim and James? I wanna use it as my siggie. I'll credit you. :)
janajelly1 said:
Thailand is so close, yet so far away from me lol. 

Yup! Kim and James got interviewed even when James's n'ek was sitting right next to him lol, sad but hey I got to see them together.

Adsd made it up KimJa is catchy!
Lol. Where do you live? Haha. He got the best of both worlds though. :coverlaf: And catchy indeed!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
I live in a very tiny country in the Middle East lol, very hot, humid, and I would rather stay indoors.  XD 

LOOK AT THIS ANONYMOUS! THEY DID SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!!!!!!
Haha. I see. :) I live where it snows, rains, and can be very hot and humid too. Lol.

I KNOW!!! I SAW!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: