Ch3 Calendar 2015 Signing

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lol that gift totally express our excitement that second half of James Ma appear in Kim pics janajelly1 lol !!! Oh gosh I keep refreshing the page for more update hehehehe tooooo greedy!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am sacred now that we will be disappointed look like is not kim in his left  :ghehe:

Sweet_09

Kimmy look so fresh! I think now I'm used to her bang lol! It show a new beauty of her!

Sweet_09

Matt and James Ma! Some how I have a feeling they will be next together...I hope it true janajelly1...I'm doubting now :cry: :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh this's sooo funnnnnyyyyyy :whahuh: even if they didn't sit together am still happy i had fun with you with all what happen now  :yahoo:

Sweet_09

It better be worthy for me to stay up and wait for James Ma & Kim to happen lol! :p :p

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
KIM  MUST BE ON JAMES'S LEFT AND JAMES MUST BE ON KIM'S RIGHT.... I JUST KNOW IT!
It's definitely Kim on Jame's left! I just know it! It has to be!

adsd18/2 said:
oh this's sooo funnnnnyyyyyy :whahuh: even if they didn't sit together am still happy i had fun with you with all what happen now  :yahoo:
HAHA. I know right?! I'm pretty sure it's her. But tonight is a memorable night with you girls!!! :D

Sweet_09

Kim and James are as cute as those minions lol! Thanks janajelly1!

Goodnight ladies, work tomorrow....sad but I'll try to makes some post while Working hours lol! :goodnite:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
It better be worthy for me to stay up and wait for James Ma & Kim to happen lol! :p :p
HAHAHA! I'M STAYING UP ONLY BECAUSE OF THEM TOO!!! xD

janajelly1 said:
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!! CUTE GIF!!!!! AND PERFECT REACTION! I SAW THIS BEFORE YOU POSTED IT UP AND OH MY GOODNESS!!!! JAMES AND KIM GOT INTERVIEWED TOGETHER!!!!!!!!! WHAT?!!!!?!?!??!?!?! :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Is that hinting something??????? :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
Kim and James are as cute as those minions lol! Thanks janajelly1!

Goodnight ladies, work tomorrow....sad but I'll try to makes some post while Working hours lol! :goodnite:
Good night Sweet_09!! :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh maaaaaan thi's sooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooood to see so refreshing to my eyes  now why are they interviewed together heh heh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh the hope come alive  :woot2:  :woot2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Sorry ladies

BUT....

THEY GOT INTERVIEWED TOGETHER.... ONLY THE TWO OF THEM!

TIME TO KEEP THE HOPES UP AND ALIVE!

soooo saddd they didn't sit together :weep: but  i will be waiting for they interview clip