Ch3 Calendar 2015 Signing

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw yayeeumarin on IG post a picture of Nadech, Yaya, Kim and James from last year's calendar signing and my heart almost stopped. I thought it was from this year until I realized it's not Friday yet. xD Oh man. I'm really hoping for James to sit by Kim so badly.
Here's the photo I'm talking about if anyone is curious: http://instagram.com/p/vnoePJnatZ/. Kim looks good next to James, even though you can't see her face.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
OMG I've never seen them sitting next to each other for the Calendar signing! I thought he was sitting next to Yaya all this time. XD

It's strange how all four of them have the calendar signing the same day again. XD
Right?!?!? I was shocked!! I hope it's like that this year too!!! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
^^^ SIZZLING HOT :pervie:

Although I would like to see James in a romcom, I'm fine with him in another challenging role in a slap/kiss lakorn,  :dance1:
I'd love to see him in an aggressive role. Wooo weee. :spicy: Haha.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Girl believe me I've had many dreams of him in a aggressive role lol. 

Can't wait for tomorrow! I'm gonna wake up early, eat breakfast, and just refresh many of James's fan IG accounts lol. 
Lol. I can imagine him in that type of role. He'd be so sexy. :woot: Not that he isn't right now. :p :coverlaf:

I can't wait either! I hope I won't be disappointed!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
James, Nadech, Mario, and Phet are the only guys I find sexy in the new generation lol.

I'm trying to keep my expectations low, but I can't help it. XD
I agree with your list. Well, from Ch. 5, I also find Toomtam and Push sexy. :coverlaf:

You're not the only one. I can't help myself either. :coverlaf: I've been hoping since I found out James has a lakorn with Thong Entertainment.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh janajelly and anonymous95 why are you making me exiting with you too   :weee: it will hurt if i got disappointed   :nailbiter:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
adsd18/2 said:
i just wanted to share this oh man look where bella is sitting i guess most of james j and bella "jb" fans will be disappointed

Surprise to said, Bella is with all of her pra'ek hehehehehe. Lucky girl!

Friday is tomorrow and Friday for Thailand is just hours away...I mean it already Friday but it midnight hehehehe. So ready for Kim and James Ma hehehehe. Excited...indeed lol!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:
yess they'r but they could put james in the other side too so they can give fan service to their fans :ghehe:
i saw a pic of JamesJ looking jealous cos Ken his showing Bella something, Bella is surrounded by 3 guys 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Thanks! So wait...the signing will be starting in forty five minutes!!! Since in Thailand, it's already Friday right now. It's 10:15 a.m. in Thailand right now.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohoooooo where's kimmy i guess i have to wait more :weee: but eheemmm yaya and james together  :pervie:  :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Yaya and James are cute. I'm sure Nadech approves of them in a lakorn together lol.
well for sure the look of nadech  give you that feeling like "i would like to announce this two will have and upcoming unknown lakorn together and am approves it "   -_-  :yes:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO LATE!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IT LOOKS LIKE JAMES, KIM, YAYA AND THEN NADECH!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
HOOOARAYYYYYY!   :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

[SIZE=13.5135135650635px]I see you got your hope back adsd. [/SIZE]
:loool: i couldn't help it why is kim is standing with james in the enter in general  in the past days the couple who had works together stand together 

:lmao3:  on taht gif