dariey

sarNie Adult
lucky boy got surrounded by girls yesterday..LOL 

mew look so cute today.of course with lots of fanservice. ^_^

while pope act possessive today..lmao

preem for tomorrow.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
 1st, 2nd and 3rd have like more than 10 dara while the 4th day they have exact 10 dara hehehehehe. I seriously think the saved the best for last lol!

Please share pics is you guys have any...i want to see dara and their fans!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
It's understandable why BM went on the same day because they had a lakorn this year and it was nice seeing them together again. Haha jana I am the opposite of you because I actually like em together hehe. They're really comfortable and playful with each other and i would say out of all of Chadas praeks, she has the most off-screen chemistry with Bomb :) Chada sure did look like she enjoyed this year's calendar signing compared to last year's calendar signing when she sat with JMA and Pop Thagoon lol

Can't wait until I receive my copy

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like day 20. Why? No duh, Rteam. Gosh I miss these two so much that I immediately jump for joy that they will be there at the same day for the event signing. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they should had do a switch 
put popeployPP and KenP&Namtarn KN 
Namtarn and Ploy been left out with no pair 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just wanted to share this oh man look where bella is sitting i guess most of james j and bella "jb" fans will be disappointed

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
They're sitting together to promote Phope Rak.
yess they'r but they could put james in the other side too so they can give fan service to their fans :ghehe:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
yess they'r but they could put james in the other side too so they can give fan service to their fans :ghehe:
That's true. Lol. Now I wonder who Kim will sit by tomorrow... :pervie:  :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
That's true. Lol. Now I wonder who Kim will sit by tomorrow... :pervie:  :bhehe:
am waiting impatiently for the seats of tomorrow hhhhhhhhhh i feel silly now :coverlaf:   but imagine with me if the seats is like this from the left to the right "james ma, kim, nadech, yaya"

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
am waiting impatiently for the seats of tomorrow hhhhhhhhhh i feel silly now :coverlaf:   but imagine with me if the seats is like this from the left to the right "james ma, kim, nadech, yaya"
Janajelly said Nadech is leaving before or right when Yaya gets there. So I'd imagine it to be "Yaya, James, Kim". It might even just be "Matt, James, Alex". I wouldn't be surprised if the seating arrangement is in the order of the pictures in the poster.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark and Bella sat together to promote Phope Rak so I have a feeling Matt and James are going to sit by each other to promote Ka Badin too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Mark and Bella sat together to promote Phope Rak so I have a feeling Matt and James are going to sit by each other to promote Ka Badin too.
that's truuuuuuuuuuuuue i forgot about ka badin then i can be sure matt will be in one of his side  rest the other side? we will see to be continued :lolyup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
I don't know if they'll be promoting Ka Badin because they never promoted Ka Badin in the first place. Matt is not in demand like Mark, Bella, and James. I guess we'll see tomorrow, but I know JMA fans will pump life into themselves and go take pics to share on IG. It's gonna be crowded tomorrow because of NY, James, and Kim fans.
Oh, I see. I never knew that since I'm not following KB. We will see then. :yes: