Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YaMaMiKi said:
Ch3 Failed Me This Year
Im Speechless
Only a Few Were up To my standards
They should Have More Couples That just had A Lakorn in One Pic
And focus Less on Having "1 chick 3 dudes" vice versa
if they are gonna promote their channel they have to pair pra'nangs that recently had a lakorn
cause i mean...how many times do you see a lakorn with 1 guy and 3/4 nang'eks) besides with ken...Exception ;)
Only My opinion.heheh
I would have like to see hopefully next year or so
*James Ma & Mint
*Mark & Bella
*Nadech * Taew
*Anne & Ken
*Rome & Rita
*Chompoo & Pope
HOPEFULLY
Just My OPINION
- Pope&Chompoo good one since they're pairing their lakorn is Bpoop Phae Saniwaat 
- KA Ken&Anne
- Toey Pongsakorn and Wawwa 
- SonYuk&Patricia if Son he become another Ch3 member also Pop&Yam 
- my lovely Kichy KenP&Pichy/Namtarn 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
YaMaMiKi said:
Ch3 Failed Me This Year
Im Speechless
Only a Few Were up To my standards
They should Have More Couples That just had A Lakorn in One Pic
And focus Less on Having "1 chick 3 dudes" vice versa
if they are gonna promote their channel they have to pair pra'nangs that recently had a lakorn
cause i mean...how many times do you see a lakorn with 1 guy and 3/4 nang'eks) besides with ken...Exception ;)
Only My opinion.heheh
I would have like to see hopefully next year or so
*James Ma & Mint
*Mark & Bella
*Nadech * Taew
*Anne & Ken
*Rome & Rita
*Chompoo & Pope
HOPEFULLY
Just My OPINION

great idea but let's switch that to Nadech & Yaya.. HEHEHE

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I actually like Mark/Kim/Anne/Smart's month. It's nice and pretty, and it matches the month of February. 

Though, I do agree with the most of you ladies, 2014 calender isn't that pretty and "wow". But I will buy 2014 calender, regardless because Mark and Kim are together. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
those that i like are Pope&Ploy/Poh&Cherry, Ateam&RomeBenz, Preem,Great,KenP,Mew the rest just need to organize and change

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
OMG.I just realized Mew N is not on the calendar??? Is that  true???? Omg.  not good.
Lol. Daisy, she is. She's with Ken PP, Great, Preem, and Nat.

They should of have put Taew with Nadech,Yaya, & Mario instead of Pat. Since, they're all in the Rising Sun together.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
-AyLove- said:
Lol. Daisy, she is. She's with Ken PP, Great, Preem, and Nat.

They should of have put Taew with Nadech,Yaya, & Mario instead of Pat. Since, they're all in the Rising Sun together.

Lmfao! Okay, after you said that I had to go back and take a good careful look at where Ken, Preem and Great were...LOL..! Geez, it was so hard to spot Mew!! She's so tiny and being cramped with the other four did not make her stand out at all.  But it's all good now, Lol, because she has so MANY lakorn for Ch3 next year, so it would be MAJOR disappointment if she wasn't on the calendar at all but  its cool now. lol

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hmm, next year's calendar doesn't seem that satisfying. Phatman dear, you're going to hate me, but I'm pleased and happy to see Mart and Ann/e with each other for the calendar. :D xD But I cry for you that Ken - Ann/e weren't paired up with each other... :weep: Ah, if only it was Ann/e with both of them, or even better for you, Ann/e with Tik AND Ken. :wink: Hmm, that idea sounds better for you hehe. I'm actually shocked Mart - Ann/e were paired up...they don't even have any work together in the future. :scratchhead2: :shrug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Hmm, next year's calendar doesn't seem that satisfying. Phatman dear, you're going to hate me, but I'm pleased and happy to see Mart and Ann/e with each other for the calendar. :D xD But I cry for you that Ken - Ann/e weren't paired up with each other... :weep: Ah, if only it was Ann/e with both of them, or even better for you, Ann/e with Tik AND Ken. :wink: Hmm, that idea sounds better for you hehe. I'm actually shocked Mart - Ann/e were paired up...they don't even have any work together in the future. :scratchhead2: :shrug:
I hate you...haha. Jk, jk. Ugh, I don't even wanna talk about it.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
I hate you...haha. Jk, jk. Ugh, I don't even wanna talk about it.

:coverlaf: Awh, I understand your pain... :console: :grouphug:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARQH1W8ftRs
cr:nadech@pantip

Mario is shoved on the floor while nadech gets the 2 girls haha. Pat is cute being all shy and quiet while the other 3 advertise non-stop, too funny. watched the clip so many times LOL at nadech's advertising skills, telling us to turn to their pic for the whole yr. I like the all white theme better than the crowns and the gold

I dont mind any of the pairings,  but only wish CH3 they would not choose all the shiny, shimmering, flowery clothes like they do at the soccer game esp for the guys. Look at mark, the boy not only have to wear pink but it's so flowery aswell. sometimes less is more