Ch3 Calendar 2014

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Ch3 failed me................................................................. 
I wanted KA team, Ateam, Rteam, Yadech, Mteam, Cherry and Smart.. lol I wanted them to pair my favorite pairs together... 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bella said:
Ch3 failed me................................................................. 
I wanted KA team, Ateam, Rteam, Yadech, Mteam, Cherry and Smart.. lol I wanted them to pair my favorite pairs together... 
well atleast there are bunches of new good looking pair like
Ken with Matt,Taew,Namtarn
Por N&Cherry/Pope&Ploy 
i think Ch3 will promote PopePloy, Nadech/Patricia,JamesJ/Yaya 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
To buy or not to buy  :scratchhead2: hehe still waiting for a yr for CH3 to dress all these pretty actors/actresses in the beautiful thai traditional costumes

Cant wait for the signing day  :dance1:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Janie/JJ/JM/Bomb, they're so funny and cute!!! hahahha... 

I can't wait to see the rest. They're slowly revealing and showing us it.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Boy, Margie, Mint Nutawara and Marie shooting BTS!
Love Mint Nutwara. So beautiful as always! :)
I'm surprised Marie is still around lol I haven't seen her in ages.
Boy's lucky to be posing with three girls. Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH_MkGNxagc
cr. tagged.

I am still waiting for Mark, Kim, Chalida...and many more.  Maybe Mark will pose with both Kim and Chalida since all three haven't had their shoots yet. kekeke :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I love all the clips! Thanks for sharing everyone. I am going to ask my cousin if she can purchase the Calender for me. I'd keep the pictures even after 2014 ends. P'Cherry is so pretty. Her and Pope would make a cute onscreen couple. P'Ken & Taew should pair up. Bargie is adorable as usual. Oh and Janie with the 3 newbies are funny. JMA seems really flustered talking about Janie. Teh hehe, he's a cutie. ^-^

SonYukView4ever

Yay! MK finally made their debut on the calendar! hehe After all the waiting, we get double happiness lol MK + Anne+Smart! MK looks so beautiful!! It's like Prince and Princess themed! Kim looks so extra beautiful in the yellow outfit, with the beautiful flowery hair!! :)  The fans also mentioned that according to the news, Smart refused to wear the pink flowery suit, LOL, and Mark was left with the choice to wear it.  After wearing it, Smart complimented Mark that a handsome person will always look good in anything. LOL. Yes, agreed with you Smart. 55++ :loool:  :yahoo:  :coverlaf:
Mark is bedazzled by Kim's beauty here. lol :coverlaf:  :clap:  :drool:  :heart:  :yes:

The pink flowery suit that Smart refuses to wear makes Mark a cutie. lol. Love Kim's eyeshadow! :heart:
They will appear on February, the month of love birds! :thumbsup:  :kiss3:

MK looks beautiful together! Kim looks really pretty in yellow! The bottom picture everyone looks sad because of wrong pairings. LOL.
Youtube clip is not available yet.  Will come out soon!! :)

cr. BanMark, MK fanclub, KimmyFC :heart:

~~
I can't wait to see the finished work and put together of the CH3 2014 calendar! 2014 Calendar is highly on my list to purchase. lol ^_^

Penelope

sarNie Adult
MK together again for the Ch.3 calendar!  Wow, this couple is getting heavily promoted together.  Love it.

Also, Kim looks GORGEOUS.

SonYukView4ever

I know!! I was happy that Ch3 still promoted them together despite the rumors and ill-rumors flying around. lol.  If we're lucky, MK's next lakorn might be a serious kiss/slap drama lakorn! Woot! I will patiently wait for it!!! ^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
I know!! I was happy that Ch3 still promoted them together despite the rumors and ill-rumors flying around. lol.  If we're lucky, MK's next lakorn might be a serious kiss/slap drama lakorn! Woot! I will patiently wait for it!!! ^_^
are u serious another lakorn where did u get this news from