Ch3 Calendar 2014

Penelope

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
wow...I dont dig Jirayu or Bella's outfit and styles at all...but hey at least they're promoted together.

I look forward to the rest of the other CH3 stars..awww it's going to be another FULL year filled with fun and candies. ^^

The calendar theme for this year is a Chinese theme for all of the calendar couples.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Ken looks very handsome but none of the girls look their best due to their makeup. I'm not digging the concept the year. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
WHAHAHAHAHHAHTTTT!!!??!?!?!??! NO KA FOR ME AGAIN THIS YEAR?! They have failed me miserably. I guess I won't be tuning in again this year. I am so upset. 555 

Thanks. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
I'm so mad and sad! UGH seriously ch3 is getting on my nerves
Seriously, right? They paired up all the others and they leave KA out!? I was so confident they were gonna pair them.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Calendar looks so good so far. So far, I am loving Poh, Ploy, Pope and Cherry's theme. It is so pretty. The concept is spectacular. I never thought of this until now, but I would like to see Cherry pair up with Poh. They would make an interesting pair. I don't mind seeing Ken with others, but it would be nice to see him with his Koo Kwan, considering Aff-Aum are together. This is just a thought. Speaking of which, these two pairs needs a lakorn together. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dertaajaf said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7nwFRlbH6g

cr. Catmatdz3

Cherry is such a kind-hearted woman you can see it from the way she helped the staffs with the props for photo-shooting
damn Cherry and Pope they look hot now i wanna see them pairing in a lakorn also Por N with Ploy 
Pope/Cherry is in the same age group Cherry she's 2 yrs older than both Pope and Ploy 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Seriously, right? They paired up all the others and they leave KA out!? I was so confident they were gonna pair them.
i am too but later disappointed 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
damn Cherry and Pope they look hot now i wanna see them pairing in a lakorn also Por N with Ploy 
Pope/Cherry is in the same age group Cherry she's 2 yrs older than both Pope and Ploy 

Me too. I also want Cherry and Ploy to be in a lakorn together. Not as n'rai vs n'ek, but with two n'eks that are best friends.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
Me too. I also want Cherry and Ploy to be in a lakorn together. Not as n'rai vs n'ek, but with two n'eks that are best friends.
maybe play as sisters and have their own pra'ek, i think Ch3 won't be giving Ploy anymore n'rai roles she'll be a full time n'ek 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
maybe play as sisters and have their own pra'ek, i think Ch3 won't be giving Ploy anymore n'rai roles she'll be a full time n'ek 

Something like that. I wouldn't want to see one as nek and the other as nrai. I think if Ch3 were to give Ploy n'rai roles, it would be a nek/nrai roles. Either way, she's still a very good actress.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
Something like that. I wouldn't want to see one as nek and the other as nrai. I think if Ch3 were to give Ploy n'rai roles, it would be a nek/nrai roles. Either way, she's still a very good actress.
Ploy is versatile so she can play any