[Ch3] Bussaba Rae Fun (Cholumpi)

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Do anyone finds Margie's character to be really annoyed with how she is unpleased with hers own Life?
Gah, If it wasn't Margie, I Think I stop watching it already..Lucky that she is one of the actress I like..

It's really annoying that Sui wouldn't be pleased with hers Life by changing with Rose and have to change 3 Life Before she realise that hers Life is better than others. I mean I would have be santified with just only changing one Life and know the differences and go on with living as myself..I will find her really annoying and dumb if she has to change 3 Life Before realising what is best..

Btw, Mai is so handsome!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
But I understand why Sui would want to change so many lives. She might think that someone else' life is still better than her. She hasn't seen the bad parts of their lives so she thinks their lives might be better. In real life a lot of people think like this also, not only her. Many people think their lives suck because they haven't seen the bad part of everyone else' life. Sui had to see three lives first to realize hers was perfect for her because then she'd realize that everyone has their differences and problems and worries.

sarNie Adult
Just started watching this for Margie and gotta say I don't really feel the Sui character so far. Margie is the only thing saving that character. Rose seems like a really nice person even in Sui's body.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
But I understand why Sui would want to change so many lives. She might think that someone else' life is still better than her. She hasn't seen the bad parts of their lives so she thinks their lives might be better. In real life a lot of people think like this also, not only her. Many people think their lives suck because they haven't seen the bad part of everyone else' life. Sui had to see three lives first to realize hers was perfect for her because then she'd realize that everyone has their differences and problems and worries.
That's so true. Sadly, I feel like that's me right now. I feel like other people's lives are better than mine but in the end everyone goes through their own struggles and problems. It sucks sometimes, like why can't we have a perfect life sometimes without going through hardships and struggles.

sarNie Adult
That's so true. Sadly, I feel like that's me right now. I feel like other people's lives are better than mine but in the end everyone goes through their own struggles and problems. It sucks sometimes, like why can't we have a perfect life sometimes without going through hardships and struggles.
Sometimes hardships are necessary to make us grow as individuals, but I do think some hardships are too much and no one should have to go through. Unfortunately, we're dealt the life we have and have to do the best with it.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
The more I watch this the more I fall in love with Mai Warit. He is so Hot in here. It was so funny when he had to act gay to get pass the guards in order to safe Wenda/Sui. I also love how no matter which character Sui is, she is always somehow connected to Hia Pong. I can't wait to find out how GorYah and Hia Pong will interact. :)