[Ch3] Bupae Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai)

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
lol i went ahead and made a request in english and totally made myself sound stupid, but whatthehey, at the end of the day, if it gets me to see Andrew and Ann, i will go and make myself sound stupid.

Gah, so excited, having all these 'possible' Andrew lakorns. He was poof for so long and now back with a flash (although most of the unconfirmed are just that-unconfirmed, but a girl can always hope)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea, those others listed has worked together but they weren't known as a koo kwan besides aum and aff so they are the ones that started ateam

By the way, khun aew replied back to my msg that I wrote to her on facebook! Not sure if that's really her but she just said she's working on game rai game ruk right now

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yea, those others listed has worked together but they weren't known as a koo kwan besides aum and aff so they are the ones that started ateam

By the way, khun aew replied back to my msg that I wrote to her on facebook! Not sure if that's really her but she just said she's working on game rai game ruk right now
maybe its her close fans that pass on the msg to her.

solin

sarNie Adult
I want a confirmation now lol.
Just to imagine Andrew & Ann on screen, I can already say it will be great
With two are amazing actors...it can only be amazing

tinah

sarNie Coma
Has anne and adrew ever came close to working together? They had like 3 photoshoots together but I don't know why they never been paired up

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Has anne and adrew ever came close to working together? They had like 3 photoshoots together but I don't know why they never been paired up
nope not that point yet but i had seen lots of photoshoot in magazine and i think
some event but can't remember

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^eeeeek! thanks Alice!! this is so exciting to finally get to watch Andrew with Ann! i hope the story is worthy of this cool pairing, i don't want their first one together to be "eh"

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg alice, I can't believe this is really happening! So thai wiki is reliable afterall! I'm about to faint haha

Thanks!