[CH3] Buang Ruk Satan (Polyplus) Dome Pakorn / Margie Rasi

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel the same as you. I was only able to watch two of her lakorns, her second lakorn with Boy and the other one was with Great and Peun. Her acting isn't so great and her voice does get tiring at times. This was on my list to watch but I was a little hesitant because of Dome's previous horrible acting. Ok so now I can cross it out unless I'm absolutely bored.
I think I've only ever watched two of her lakorns as well. But they were both with Boy lol. I might still skim this since I have no other lakorns I'm watching right now, and I'm waiting for my Chinese dramas to be subbed.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I couldn't stand Margie in Badarn Jai, which was my first lakorn of hers. Didn't think she was pretty nor had much of a screen presence. I've tolerated her a lot more over the years mainly because I liked her first two lakorns with Boy. I agree, she shouldn't focus on lakorns anymore. Its hard for people to feel your pairing with the constant hovering of your husband.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I’m trying to sit through and watch this lakorn because I feel like I’d enjoy the story line but I’m just not feeling Margie and Pok being in the same drama.... it’s just like Chakrit and Matt’s lakorn where Woosen was in it too, I didn’t like that. Maybe if the person was already an actor to begin with then it wouldn’t bother me lol I’ll just continue to watch the FIN scenes that Ch3 uploads for now.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is just full of rich wannabes. From Pok, Pao, and even Natalie hahaha I don't know what Polyplus is thinking booking a bunch of randoms. They used to be able to book top stars when they were even a newer production. Dome being the most tolerable person in here is saying something about these hisos ahahaa the dialogue is really dated too. They keep calling Dome and Pok "satan" ahahha Pok has too much screen time too, it's terrible. But reading the negative feedback on this is quite hilarious but sad for Margie and Pok because they're obviously not going to be nice. Pok does not even match his character. He's supposed to probably be really handsome and mysterious as he is Dome's competition. There was a scene that was basically trying to showcase Pok's character's appeal where he was working out or something and it's was so cringy. I've seen both episodes and I'm just laughing at the acting at this point hahaaha. The storyline is typical but not too horrible it's just the dated execution make it seem even more lame. Probably would've been more appealing with maybe Mario and Mint or something of this variety.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is just full of rich wannabes. From Pok, Pao, and even Natalie hahaha I don't know what Polyplus is thinking booking a bunch of randoms. They used to be able to book top stars when they were even a newer production. Dome being the most tolerable person in here is saying something about these hisos ahahaa the dialogue is really dated too. They keep calling Dome and Pok "satan" ahahha Pok has too much screen time too, it's terrible. But reading the negative feedback on this is quite hilarious but sad for Margie and Pok because they're obviously not going to be nice. Pok does not even match his character. He's supposed to probably be really handsome and mysterious as he is Dome's competition. There was a scene that was basically trying to showcase Pok's character's appeal where he was working out or something and it's was so cringy. I've seen both episodes and I'm just laughing at the acting at this point hahaaha. The storyline is typical but not too horrible it's just the dated execution make it seem even more lame. Probably would've been more appealing with maybe Mario and Mint or something of this variety.
Lol, I had the same thought about Dome being the most tolerable. Usually he's one of the weaker cast members in his shows, but in this one I might actually like him the most. So either he's gotten a lot better or more likely everyone else is just bad enough to make him look good.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Pok, Pao and Natalie are all from rich family backgrounds.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Idk if I didn’t know Pok was married to Margie, I would have thought he was gay and a street type of person. Nothing about him screams “hiso” lol I’ve never considered Margie anything n’ek material lol so reading these comments just validated that old thinking lol :confused0: I was scared when rumors back then said she was gonna work with Mark— I was terrified cuz :nut::nut::nut: they’re no where near compatible.:confused0:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Idk if I didn’t know Pok was married to Margie, I would have thought he was gay and a street type of person. Nothing about him screams “hiso” lol I’ve never considered Margie anything n’ek material lol so reading these comments just validated that old thinking lol :confused0: I was scared when rumors back then said she was gonna work with Mark— I was terrified cuz :nut::nut::nut: they’re no where near compatible.:confused0:
Lol with royalties in his generation makes him the real HiSo

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol with royalties in his generation makes him the real HiSo
Maybe you’re right haha if you factor in his background then yes he’s some real “hiso” but I was referring to his overall appearance, idk—- kind of cheap looking to me. Lol. Or am I being too critical?? Hahahahaha

But he and Margie seem to match so at least they go together. Lol :p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Good gracious, Pok is not remotely close to a decent actor. He is stiff and monotone. From what I have seen he is carefully saying his lines as if reading from a card. WTH channel 3 lol. It is just wrong all around. If he was a bit polished not asking for the likes of Aum or anything...heck if he is even on the same level as Bomb (and I always thought Bomb was bad until the one with Preem) but Pok made Bomb looked very much like a super star.

And I watched the part where Margie was in the dress where flowers were like growing from her as she has a tense conversation with Dome...now if it was any other girl she would made the scene interesting, I'm like...there is nothing exciting between them when I just got done watching her husband's scene. Dome looked like a guy who will forever suit a vampire but I like him in here. He seemed to be the life of the lakorn. And the sad part is I didn't think Dome was ever a good actor lol. This lakorn is a mess with people playing pretend.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought this was a revenge lakorn? I got all excited when they referred to pra'ek as "Satan" but I am not seeing that yet from the 1st episode. Guess I'll have to get back to this lakorn to see Margie's husband in action. Gosh, he's not attractive.

So while I am waiting on more episodes, I decided to watch Dome's other lakorn with Janie T. For someone in his late thirty ( 38), he's very handsome and still look just as good since the 2014 lakorn, but he's crazy bad in that lakorn. Some of the stuffs Dome say to Janie in that lakorn was so cringe-worthy that I felt embarassed hearing it. Now I know why I can't watch Janie. She always play the pitiful nang'ek and what an ugly crier.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks he looks gay. Probably because of his style and makeup