[CH3] Buang Ruk Satan (Polyplus) Dome Pakorn / Margie Rasi

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Hey Ngern Pak Pee is doing the best out of the recent primetime lot. I think it's the highest since Nine's lakorn and I bet no one was expecting that. And it beat Onehd. Lately Ch3 can't even beat Onehd.

And Bomb/Preem/Masu's lakorn is steadily rising too. It got a 3.5 vs Ch7's 4.0? Being close is a good enough aim for Ch3 lol.

I wasn't interested in this lakorn before but the teaser looked interesting enough.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad to hear Ngern Pak Pee is doing pretty well. I've been skimming the episodes, since I don't understand what is happening without subs, and I think the cast is doing a great job.

I'm interested in this lakorn mainly because I like this sort of plot. I'm somewhat indifferent to Dome and Margie.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I think each channel shouldn't worry about the competition so much but more on why their ratings have dropped drastically. Ch7 beats ch3 99% of the time so the comparison will not really change but it doesn't mean their ratings are amazing either. Their best primetime lakorn plerng pra nang didn't hit double digits last year and was really close to getting beat out by plerng boon where Plerng boon had fewer episodes even. Something weird is also going on with the evening lakorns for both channels having same or higher ratings to primetime. For ch3, they hit a low that's for sure because they are now battling channel one. Nycha and Alek's lakorn is barely a 2 average. Por's lakorn is slowly bringing ch3 out of their rut and I think the weekend lakorn is fairing well. I think the next lot with stronger lakorns can carry on this momentum with kom faek and boopaesaniwat and I think the man series will fill the weekend lot. Ch3 was releasing a lot of average filler lakorns and I think this one was going to be one of them. But funny enough polyplus last lakorn with dome and janie was the 3rd best lakorns for the year so maybe they should've released this ahhaa

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
So basically, they put up whatever lakorn since it was bound to do poorly? Oh I didn't realize Bella/Janie's lakorn did better than whatever was airing on Ch7.
It was doing bad and terrible. Janie had to save the ratings in a cheap way : creating scandal using her friends like Woonsen. Now that lakorn is done and people forgot about it Janie had a "reconciliation" with Woonsen during Margie's wedding

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It was doing bad and terrible. Janie had to save the ratings in a cheap way : creating scandal using her friends like Woonsen. Now that lakorn is done and people forgot about it Janie had a "reconciliation" with Woonsen during Margie's wedding
Wow, is that really why?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
PB first episodes were doing bad. Hardly 2%. Thing switched right after Janie unfollowed Wonsen and the other and had argument with them. She got the attention even here and Rmright after that ratings have shot up.
Hmm...interesting, hard to believe she'd be willing to create a personal scandal just for ratings sake. But I guess I don't know her enough.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Are Ch. 7 lakorns that good?

I gave up on them at times because of how choppy some of the ones I watched was editing wise.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Are Ch. 7 lakorns that good?

I gave up on them at times because of how choppy some of the ones I watched was editing wise.
They were really bad from 2007-2013 mainly because episodes were being added for the sake of ratings being high and ruined countless lakorns. Over the past few years they've gotten a lot better (depending on the production). DaraVDO company tends to rush their lakorns and make them choppy and Dida has that too but not to DaraVDO's extent but they've made real gems once in a while. If you want quality in Ch7, you'll probably have luck with Pordeecom lakorns. If you want the classics from the 90's to early 2000's ch7 has the best.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Soooo funny that Margie and Pok are left to promote this lakorn, it's like Dome isn't even the p'ek. I wouldn't be surprised if this lakorn bombs LOL

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Soooo funny that Margie and Pok are left to promote this lakorn, it's like Dome isn't even the p'ek. I wouldn't be surprised if this lakorn bombs LOL

Yup, that's just lame. Let Margie and Dome promote. I don't really see.this lakorn bring in the rating.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I so dislike couples who try to promote their significant other by getting them acting gigs in their own lakorns/channel. It's one thing if they're both actors but this isn't the case.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I so dislike couples who try to promote their significant other by getting them acting gigs in their own lakorns/channel. It's one thing if they're both actors but this isn't the case.
Agreed. This is such a prime example of nepotism. Makes it seem like Pok is just a rich person with too much time on his hands so he might as well blow it by acting.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
It looks good! I like seeing some in a revengeful role he’s good at it. Not to mention he’s hot lol. I wish nang ek was someone else though. Oh wells.

Looks like there may be a rarw scene ? In the clip in one of the scene, Margie had a blanket wrapped around her
No it's a setup by someone else from what I got from the summary.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright, just from this first part alone I'm gonna bet Dome is the little kid who saved her. Because that's how ships are made lol