[CH3] Buang Ruk Satan (Polyplus) Dome Pakorn / Margie Rasi

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Mew so I don't mind seeing her in more lakorns. So long as those lakorns do not air all at once lol. Mew is pretty and talented, plus she has rocked all her pairings so far. 

Reactions: D~D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The lakorn that Dome and Mew will star in is Mon Meu Marn (Devilish Prayers). However, they will probably change the title. It's a book written by Chomjan. If someone can give a better translation of the title, please feel free to do so. I'm not the best at this.

From KCL: @ ละครของโพลีพลัสเรื่องที่ “โดม” ปกรณ์ กับ “มิว” นิษฐา จะได้แสดงร่วมกัน น่าจะเป็น มนตร์มือมาร ของ ชมจันทร์ แต่งานนี้อาจมีการปรับเปลี่ยนชื่อเรื่องนะเจ้าคะ

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Title sounded supernatural or heavy revenge but it's not. Lol. Basically, p'ek and n'ek are business rivals. P'ek wants to buy the land where n'ek family's amusement park is located. He wants to turn it into an outlet mall. However, n'ek refuses so p'ek does all he can to make her succumb to him. Since n'ek is a pretty experienced business woman,  she always finds a way to resolve the problems that p'ek creates for her business. So they play this business game back and forth not realizing that there's a third competitor hiding in the dark watching them. So when they were most unaware, that third party made a move to clench n'ek's business. P'ek has then fallen in love with her and decides to stop his plans for n'ek. He then does all he can to help her instead.   

Characters:
Dome Pakorn as Hemrat
Mew Nittha as Chompoonit

fun

Expired Sarnie
Love the sound of it. Thanks for the short summary of the novel. I just can't stand Dome lol

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I hate Business rivalry type of lakorn but I guess I watch for Mew. Thanks for the info na ka.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This sounds like a remake of Jonny and Noi lakorn...

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Dome and Mew looks weird in my head but im still tuning in for Mew! And Dome. The height difference will be cute!

D~D

sarNie Adult
imomo said:
I hate Business rivalry type of lakorn but I guess I watch for Mew. Thanks for the info na ka.

I totally feel u  :console: , I don't like business rival lakorn as well, it takes all the love story away.. But like you said, Its for Mew !!!!! :yes:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Dome and Mew looks weird in my head but im still tuning in for Mew! And Dome. The height difference will be cute!

I have never watch any of Dome lakorn but this will be my first of his. As for the height, it sure is gonna be cute b/c Mew is so tiny/petite and cute in her own lil way. :D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Janie and him were swoon worthy due to the height difference. I think Mew is shorter than Janie so they'll be so darn cute.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't know, it's pretty close. Lol Dome is only better cus he's cuter.

Lol !!!! :ghehe:

We all know that in thai lakorn industry, to be able to play N'ek and P'ek, you "have" got to have "The Look". Comparing  Dome  to Bomb, Dome is way better looking in my eyes. As for acting wise, I don't know b/c I don't watch any of their lakorn. :lol2:  But if both of their acting is   :thumbdown:  than i rather want a better looking P'nang.   :thumbsup:

CH:3 have some really good looking actors but i do find some (1 or 4) of their  actors to be so "not" that  attractive looking. But what the hell, they end up being p'ek anyways. :ghehe:

CH:5/OneHD and  CH:7 have worse.  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

I rather not name any names :shutup:  b/c some people are really sensitive.  :ghehe:  :ghehe: