[CH3] Buang Ruk Satan (Polyplus) Dome Pakorn / Margie Rasi

Discussion in '2018' started by Mahalo, Jul 26, 2015.

1. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

I wonder how many episodes this is going to be, because now that I know this is what's standing between me and Sanae Nang Cin I don't mind it ending soon lol. But again, I'm not saying it should be cut because that just seems so harsh to the crew who worked on it.

Alichgo likes this.
  2. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

After this weekend there will be 9 episodes so maybe 1 or 2 more episodes next week, thus airing for only for a month. Doesn't seem like the plot or story calls for this to go any longer than 12 episodes.

Prakcion and xcinsationalx like this.
  3. xcinsationalx

That seems reasonable. Usually, I find myself wishing some lakorns were a bit longer. But I think you are right in terms of this plot, I don't think it needs to be dragged on longer than 12 episodes.

4. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

Dara Live!!

Only 4 more episodes left according to this interview!! There are a total of 10 episodes then. Pok mentioned that he was actually contacted for this drama before Margie. Also, Dome will have good news coming. It sounded like he will be getting marry next year.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    Alichgo likes this.
  5. xcinsationalx

Really the production contacted Pok first? Why? Maybe to ask him if he would allow Margie to star? :pancarta: But seriously Polyplus must be low on stars if Pok is one of the first people they call.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    Deb Dwner, Katelyn and Alichgo like this.
  6. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

haha you're right they must be low on stars! While binged watching Dome's lakorns w/ Polyplus production, I also noticed recyclying of actors/attresses playing different roles.

BTW - I thought Pok said something about they contacted him for a role and that Nang'ek wasn't Margie? Did they changed the nang'ek? Sorry, too lazy to look back at all the comments in the past 14 pages LOL.

7. Mins

Mins sarNie Hatchling

I think Mew was the original nang aek who was cast. Margie gotta go ahaha she got replace by Kao for khao wan hai noo ben sai lup and I don't think she has anything lined up. Her times up ahaha

Alichgo likes this.
  8. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

Oh that would have been better. Someone should have put a big STOP to putting gf/bf in the same lakorn, especially if the bf or gf will play nang'ek or pra'ek. LOL.

Deb Dwner and Katelyn like this.
  9. xcinsationalx

Yeah, I definitely think Mew would have been a better fit, but alas it was not meant to be.

10. xcinsationalx

I thought the news said she dropped out of that one? But more importantly, OMG Kao is replacing her? Good for her! Lol

11. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Kao is playing N'ek next ? Good !

12. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Really Kao will be in that lakorn with Great??

13. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

I feel like I'm back in the year 2009 or something while watching this lakorn. At least Dome's acting has been much better compared to his acting in SSK. Margie is basically the same in every lakorn. I love her as a person but I just don't think she's meant to be n'ek. I think it's her posture or the way she carries herself...she looks like she's shrugging 24/7. And who had the bright idea of putting Pok in a lakorn? :risas3: His face just cracks me up every scene he's in. LMAO

The girl who plays Margie's bff is a cutie!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  14. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Curiosity got the best of me and I watched bits and pieces just to gauge what this is all about. There was a bit of sadness while watching because I really like Margie as an actress but seeing her here just left me uninspired, she's just going through the motions. I don't know whose bright idea it was to cast Pok but they need to be fired, his just not happening and this better be his last acting stint. Dome is still hella fine lol, I'll give him that.

xcinsationalx, Katelyn and Alichgo like this.
  15. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

I need to watch this still :).

16. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

I liked Margie with Mike in Rak boon

saobomp and x.ATKD.x like this.
  17. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Dome is h.t. even the likes of Ken are not aging as good as him. I need his regiment

xcinsationalx, Alichgo and x.ATKD.x like this.
  18. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Me too, I also loved her in Mon Juntra with Chakrit & Nang Rai Sai Lub with Peter.

saobomp likes this.
  19. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

My god did this end already??? It came and went by like nothing haha

20. Meoconie

Meoconie sarNie Adult

I watch this lakorn because of Dome and Margie. No complain to p’ek, he’s perfect here:love: but OMG i haven’t been hated any n’ek like Chomponit. She is the most hated n’ek that i want to watch. I don’t understand why Hem like that girl:BangHead:
    I think this lakorn made for Dome. I couldn’t stop to stare my screen when Dome was in there:icon12: He need to take more roles and dress up like Hem. My fav p’ek but can we have another smart and beautiful n’ek?

Katelyn and Alichgo like this.