❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It won't. It's already been confirmed by the producer. Since the pair was just announced a month or two ago, I guess fitting isn't going to be that quick. Look at PTP. It took 4 months after the announcement to have a fitting. But I'm sure Ch.3 will be faster. They'll probably have the fitting September or early October.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I haven't liked Rome w/anyone else since Rita but RoMatt has swept me off my feet. More than excited to see them together again. &&& yes the cast better not change or I'll cry forreals lol FLF was already a miss so I'm crossing my fingers that nothing changes for this one

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I never really liked him because he never had a good role or pairing. I liked him with Yaya. But I totally adored him with Matt. He played a gay man so well. He's actually good in comedies.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love him, but the only lakorn of his that I completely watched and actually like is Kularb Rai Narm. I love Mr gentlemen. And of course there's Pete and Paul! Love those roles of his too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pete and Paul was just too cute. Matt and Rome has an effortless friendship in the lakorn that it was easy to like them together.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kularb Rai Narm is the one with Yaya right? If so, that is the only lakorn I like her in. Rome amazed me in the one with Matt. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to see him in that role, glad I did. I'm probably the only one who is whatever with him and Rita. I think it is because I'm not all that fond of her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Rita is so gorgeous but I don't support her being n'ek anymore because her acting is meh. Her nostrils bug me.

Reactions: D~D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup, KRN is the only lakorn of Yaya's that I like her in. Its more because I adore her character's relationship with Rome's. They were beyond sweet.

I honestly don't know why him and Rita were so popular. I saw their first lakorn together and they were meh. Haha. I think I like Rita more off screen... :Ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Rita has a weird movement when it comes to her mouth. I like her hair though. But I never finish any of her lakorn.
Haha. I feel the same! I don't like the way she talks and I don't really like her voice. There's no difference in her tone of voice at all. Like...no emotions. But yes her hair is absolutely beautiful. I want It. :ghehe:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, I never pay attention to her voice because I can't get past her mouth and nose. So, yeah, those two things drawn out everything else.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
he must have put a lot of time working on getting back into shape. I wished I have that kind of determination. When I was in Bali I worked out one time for 15 minutes on a treadmill with hubby. By the 10 minutes my nerve was working overtime lol. I get very impatient working out. I just hate it. Though the worst part is, after working out I was starving. I had breakfast afterward and ate like 5 plates hahaha...so I burned 80 calories and ate about 500. I told my husband, I will not work out again. No use!