❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would take that and let them do an investigation together. Imagine him going into a dark house and Matt scared him with some silly noise. The way he screams and jumping up would be hilarious.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Okay, no more gay Rome. Lol. I put his straight brother in place of him with superstar Matt. This version actually matches with their roles in here since Matt is supposed to be a famous actress. Should've used this one for our IG. 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Mahalo said:
Okay, no more gay Rome. Lol. I put his straight brother in place of him with superstar Matt. This version actually matches with their roles in here since Matt is supposed to be a famous actress. Should've used this one for our IG. 
Beautiful!!.. Perfect with rome's role..
I wonder how's the past life story will be..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want to see how Rome looks now. I rather see him put on a little meat. At first I thought he was chubby in the lakorn with Matt but then seeing him skinny was a little scary. He looks better and younger with meat.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Fitting will be some time in the middle of August.

Khun Kai hit the jack pot with this one because he got both Matt and Rome. The channel sent them to him. They fit the descriptions of the characters according to him because he wanted someone who wasn't too young to play the role. He said Matt matches the role more than Preem since she's older. He didn't want anyone specifically. He just wanted someone who wasn't too young. Plus, Matt is a rising star right now. Her character, Kwan Uma, is a famous actress. That should help her with the character. Khun Kai said he didn't experience any problems with Matt. When he set an appointment to meet with her and had her test the make up and hairstyle for her character, she came on time and waited patiently. They met at 2 pm and finished styling her at 5 pm. She didn't complain. So she passed phase one of casting.

Director will be Somroy Rakchad. Khun Kai is happy to have his original director back because many people have borrowed him for their own productions. Now that Nang Rai Tee Ruk is finished filming, the director is free for this one. The writer will be Nalinee Sitasuwan. She wrote the script for Soo Fun Niradon with Mew Lalita and Nok Chatchai.  
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150803/210882.html

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm not giving her the diva crown yet. Lol. Waiting for a strike 3. I hope there will be no strike three.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah...I was just joking. I'm actually OK her not doing the MV. I take the lakorn more seriously though. And I have followed her for a while and she has not done that so...she seemed to know she is wrong and trying to make up for it by showing up early and stuff.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The media is still bothering and questioning her about her divaness. They asked why can she accept this role when it is harder but lol her answer was so sarcastic that i laughed.

So according to Matt, her character has a past and a present. Her present will remember her past life. Sounds interesting.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They are. Lol. If I recalled correctly, she was like how do you know it's more difficult? She's playing the character and she doesn't even know if it'll be more difficult. This girl. Donut's script was much more difficult because she has to play twins and one impersonating the other. That's like three characters. Plus, Donut was very anal about how everything should be played. The twins have to speak differently by using different tones. That's why she sent them to workshop. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Lol...Matt isn't afraid to put people in their place. Pope and her looks good together.
I was eyeing Pope and Matt too. Would love to see them together one day before she's off to start a family. I want Pope as a playboy ;p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
By then she probably start a family and retired. But I understand l, cause once the media starts picking on you there's no way to tell when they'll stop.